ADVERTISEMENT

“Free and fair elections”

the opposite of free and fair...........you name it they cheated. unconstitutional rule changes, ballot harvesting, mules, mail in, dirty voter rolls, weaponization of DOJ/FBI against political opponent while running cover for Biden Fraud, intelligence agencies in twitter, the 50 some liars about the laptop, the lying dishonest media......

the way to lose a country.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mush got millions of illegal votes. I’m sure he really lost Arizona, Michigan, PA and Georgia.

This is an interesting event for the Donald Trump defense nonetheless.

Reactions: ohio herd
Veteransre starting to release videos of what happened on the Afghanistan withdraw. The American people are going to be shocked. The people falling off airplanes is only the stuff you saw.

The state dept ran the operation. Orders were to watch women and Children being murdered. Commanders wanted more troops to secure the area . Commanders wanted the other airbase.

Also lots swirling a lot about payments to the taliban.

Joe Mush Biden is a corrupt incompetent book.

They are trying to bury the story.

What is the number of U.S. military members killed in Afghanistan AFTER the withdrawal???...

What is the number of U.S. military members killed in Afghanistan AFTER the withdrawal???...
You watch the interview with the Marine snipe I shared... in its entirety...it's long...and tell me that your are remotely proud of this administration. What happened is disgusting

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mush got millions of illegal votes. I’m sure he really lost Arizona, Michigan, PA and Georgia.

This is an interesting event for the Donald Trump defense nonetheless.
Idk about PA and Michigan since they are normally blue but Georgia and Arizona don’t add up

You watch the interview with the Marine snipe I shared... in its entirety...it's long...and tell me that your are remotely proud of this administration. What happened is disgusting
You must've missed the question, so here it is again...

Furthermore you analogy is stupid...**** face.

The United States of America is better than that.

In one day under Mush's debacle.

13 US service members killed.

45 more US Service Members wounded.

Approximately 175 Afghanistan citizens killed during thr bombing. Many women and children and allies who helped the USA over a 20 year period.

The State Dept. Ran the operation and set the rules of engagement ordered by the Mush Brain administration.

That was one day.

Arguably the most embarrassing and costly day in modern USA history.

It was a great debacle because of a moron in charge.

There were hundred and thousands of people murdered within short distance of US troops. Many women and children..allies who this ountey promised protection. Our troops.were ordered to sit and watch as women and children were murdered and raped in front of them.

When these videos start coming out the American people are going to be sickened.

Approximately 175 Afghanistan citizens killed during thr bombing. Many women and children and allies who helped the USA over a 20 year period.

The State Dept. Ran the operation and set the rules of engagement ordered by the Mush Brain administration.

That was one day.

There were hundred and thousands of people murdered within short distance of US troops. Many women and children..allies who this ountey promised protection. Our troops.were ordered to sit and watch as women and children were murdered and raped in front of them.

When these videos start coming out the American people are going to be sickened.
^^^Finally found the guts to answer the question. So THIRTEEN military under Biden.

And how many military personnel were killed in Afghanistan under your orange jesus?

*You're an idiot, liar, trumptard, and oath breaker.

That was one day.

^^^Finally found the guts to answer the question. So THIRTEEN military under Biden.

And how many military personnel were killed in Afghanistan under your orange jesus?

*You're an idiot, liar, trumptard, and oath breaker.
you dinderwit, do you comprehend what kind of cluster**** the withdraw was you deflecting ****ing moron? YOur deflecitng question has nothing to do with the clusteruck withdraw.

You don't even know that the damn state dept was in charge of the withdraw , dinderwit.

Oh and one more thing. The latest reports day there are now 27 violent extremist groups operating inside of Afghanistan..some.with taliban protection.

How long before we have to go deal it?

Reactions: Jartard
you dinderwit, do you comprehend what kind of cluster**** the withdraw was you deflecting ****ing moron? YOur deflecitng question has nothing to do with the clusteruck withdraw.

You don't even know that the damn state dept was in charge of the withdraw , dinderwit.
You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. It's not deflection, it's a comparison. Point is, and you know it's the point that the military deaths in Afghanistan stopped after the withdrawal than Biden was wise enough to end. Your 20 year war is over. Shut up, punk.

Oh and one more thing. The latest reports day there are now 27 violent extremist groups operating inside of Afghanistan..some.with taliban protection.

How long before we have to go deal it?
I told you about 17 years ago, you stupid lying trumptard oath breaker that we would leave that country just like we found it. Moron.

You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. It's not deflection, it's a comparison. Point is, and you know it's the point that the military deaths in Afghanistan stopped after the withdrawal than Biden was wise enough to end. Your 20 year war is over. Shut up, punk.
The subject was the withdraw debacle, deflecting liar.

I told you about 17 years ago, you stupid lying trumptard oath breaker that we would leave that country just like we found it. Moron.
whatever, delfecting liar.

What does your deflection have to do with the price of tea in China?

That withdraw was a debacle by most every measure. The withdraw , moron.

The subject was the withdraw debacle, deflecting liar.
The subject IS you're a lying hypocrite. No other president that presided over the Afghanistan war had the guts to end it. You want to whine about the 13 were killed but you supported and defended that war for 20 years while 2000 U.S. military were killed and thousands wounded. Shut up, punk.

whatever, delfecting liar.

What does your deflection have to do with the price of tea in China?

That withdraw was a debacle by most every measure. The withdraw , moron.
The war, moron oath breaker, is the debacle. 20 years, left it like we found it.

The subject IS you're a lying hypocrite. No other president that presided over the Afghanistan war had the guts to end it. You want to whine about the 13 were killed but you supported and defended that war for 20 years while 2000 U.S. military were killed and thousands wounded. Shut up, punk.
The subject was the way we did it moronic person. You are really a pea brain.

I can see why some of these guys give you crap about certain subjects. The withdraw, moron, the way it was conducted by the adminstration.

you are deflecting pea brain.

The war, moron oath breaker, is the debacle. 20 years, left it like we found it.
that doesn't mean the withdraw over that period of weeks in august was not a debacle moron.

can you follow a long?

I can see why they say you didn't finish high school. Maybe junior high.

The subject was the way we did it moronic person. You are really a pea brain.

I can see why some of these guys give you crap about certain subjects. The withdraw, moron, the way it was conducted by the adminstration.

you are deflecting pea brain.
The subject is you're a lying hypocrite and oath breaker. Punk.

that doesn't mean the withdraw over that period of weeks in august was not a debacle moron.

can you follow a long?

I can see why they say you didn't finish high school. Maybe junior high.
You're a lying trumptard idiot oath breaker. Your complaining about the withdrawal is a deflection from how stupid you idiots were when you believe W and his lying bunch.

I am staying on subject, you lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.
The 20 year war and your hypocrisy and deflection. oath breaker.
Ok, but the withdraw was a debacle not matter what you think of me. Nimrod. You remind me of my relatives that steal and manipulate people. Hey you are stealing. You are an asshole, herdman. Ok, but you are stealing. you are mean herdman. Ok, but you are stealing. Jerk, Ok you are stealing.

You are the same kind of person with that thought process. Ok, whatever my thoughts are on the 20 year history doesn't change the fact that the withdraw was a debacle.

Reactions: 19MU88
Ok, whatever my thoughts are on the 20 year history doesn't change the fact that the withdraw was a debacle.
Your 'thoughts' on the 'debacle' do not change the fact that you're a lying oath breaker and a hypocrite of epic proportions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT