ADVERTISEMENT

…next domino is how we funded it

Greed

giphy.gif

You find one of my posts where I've denied covid 19 came from China and I Perma ban. You can't produce one of my posts where I denied covid 19 came from China and you Perma ban.
NOPE MR DEFLECTOR and Semantics

I will just wait until you **** up and get banned on your own. I might go to bat for you again.

Good Lord… Is greed really this dense? Every time he makes a post that the origin of Covid is unknown, he is denying that it’s an established fact that it came from China, or West Virginia, or the moon for that matter.

Take the bet herdman. It’ll be a quicker L than rifle when he goes after murox.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Good Lord… Is greed really this dense? Every time he makes a post that the origin of Covid is unknown, he is denying that it’s an established fact that it came from China, or West Virginia, or the moon for that matter.

NOPE he will just play Semantics. We all know what he meant. Now he is backtracking as evident by this thread, but he would never admit it. He didn't like it because Trump stated it and we all stated it.

Greed it would be easier to just swallow your pride and say wow, looks like the intelligence is saying it came from China.

You're a liar, mooch. We were discussing a particular article where you thought the study showed 100% sure it was the meat market.
You are the liar yes the article was posted that it may have came from the wet market.

It 100% came from China. I don't know why you are arguing this other than to be your asshole self.

I can’t believe they thought anyone would buy the wet market story and am even more stunned any moron actually believes it.

I’d like to know the odds a new coronavirus would miraculously originate in some market that just happens to be down the road from a lab we are funding to research and tinker with coronaviruses? It’s so farcical, it’s not even remotely plausible.

That’s why they’ve done everything possible to discredit and shutdown the lab leak theory. Because we are mixed up with the lab doing GOF and someone fvcked up, either intentionally or not.

I wish we could somehow get the truth. This whole thing is the biggest crime of our lifetimes.

Reactions: i am herdman
I can’t believe they thought anyone would buy the wet market story and am even more stunned any moron actually believes it.

I’d like to know the odds a new coronavirus would miraculously originate in some market that just happens to be down the road from a lab we are funding to research and tinker with coronaviruses? It’s so farcical, it’s not even remotely plausible.

That’s why they’ve done everything possible to discredit and shutdown the lab leak theory. Because we are mixed up with the lab doing GOF and someone fvcked up, either intentionally or not.

I wish we could somehow get the truth. This whole thing is the biggest crime of our lifetimes.
Hopefully people pay for it.

You are the liar yes the article was posted that it may have came from the wet market.

It 100% came from China. I don't know why you are arguing this other than to be your asshole self.
Because the origin of covid is factually UNKNOWN. You mealy mouthed mooch.

Yeah, let’s look at his two most recent bet attempts. With the first, he couldn’t even fulfill his own terms, as his house isn’t even under just his name. Doh!

With the second, that his wife is better looking than the two recent ones I posted and that the board would agree, he threw a tantrum (“stop talking about my wife, this is the only warning”) when it was known that others would see her most recent 20 pictures that weren’t taken from 25 feet away.

Don’t allow loyalty to make you look dumber than usual, Big Dummy.

You take the bet yourself big_mouth.

Wrong, oath breaker. I don't care where it came from. I told you the origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN because the origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN.
sure it is, mr semantic and wants to argue just to argue. you do realize they can trace that genetic code back and have other means of doing it. So, you don't trust the FBI, Energy Dept, and other agencies. Most of us knew where that crap came from. China and that freakin' lab. Hell, Fauci was probably helping fund it.

Here ya go you idiot 100 percenter...

COVID-19 origins: Closest viruses to SARS-CoV-2 found in Laos​

• Researchers have now discovered that bats living in caves in Laos host strains of viruses so similar to SARS-CoV-2 that they could infect humans.
  • This discovery could prove the natural origins of the COVID-19 pandemic and that direct bat-to-human transmission of the virus is a possible cause of the pandemic.

sure it is, mr semantic and wants to argue just to argue. you do realize they can trace that genetic code back and have other means of doing it. So, you don't trust the FBI, Energy Dept, and other agencies. Most of us knew where that crap came from. China and that freakin' lab. Hell, Fauci was probably helping fund it.
You're just a lying idiot.

• Researchers have now discovered that bats living in caves in Laos host strains of viruses so similar to SARS-CoV-2 that they could infect humans.
  • This discovery could prove the natural origins of the COVID-19 pandemic and that direct bat-to-human transmission of the virus is a possible cause of the pandemic.
The origin of covid is China

Oh look you pulled up an article from 2020. I would say that the article from today would have a better idea than your Laos story.

Oh look you pulled up an article from 2020. I would say that the article from today would have a better idea than your Laos story.
I offered the report to show that it's possible that you idiots are wrong about where covid 19 originated.

The origin of covid 19 in UNKNOWN.

I offered the report to show that it's possible that you idiots are wrong about where covid 19 originated.

The origin of covid 19 in UNKNOWN.
No even you know it came from China. You are just to bull headed to admit it.

Well, he was right, wasn't he! Remember how some people villified those of us who called it? Well, screw you. All of the stuff now coming out that we called and we are being vindicated. You all were wrong about a lot.

Reactions: KyMUfan
He knew all along. He just wanted to be his usual self.
You conservatives are so stupid.

We have source A saying it's likely to be the wet market. Likely means probably...they don't know.

We have source B saying it's likely to be the lab. Likely means probably...they don't know.

The "experts" are telling you with their own words...they don't know.

The origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT