ADVERTISEMENT

…next domino is how we funded it

You're an absolute idiot and liar. The DOE released their report with the conclusion WITH LOW CONFIDENCE.
I posted a link. The evidence is coming out, drip by drip. Slowly and it needs to be faster. But, they are finally saying what most of us already knew. China.

You’re lying again. Having different standards doesn’t make one a liar. Lying about what they find most attractive does mean you’re a liar. And based on just physical attraction, you’re lying by claiming what you have. And you know it. So stop lying.

This is great. So now we have Middle Class having multiple people say things to me about him asking them about me going back 15+ years. We have Middle Class admitting to doing it work at least two other people in person recently. We now have BC saying that they talk about it. And now we have 1988, another sack clinger, claiming that I’m the obsessed one.
“Talk about it” as in making fun of you and how hard you try on here. Pretty much everything we say to you is with the intent to goad you into writing novels, and you fall for it every time. You then spend the next two days talking in the same circle, running from bets, refusing to admit you’re wrong, and then coming out on the other side like you just one the national championship. You’re like that meme of the guy in the Olympics celebrating, because he was able to get 7th place, but all the winners ahead of him look at him like he’s an idiot.

“Talk about it” as in making fun of you and how hard you try on here. Pretty much everything we say to you is with the intent to goad you into writing novels, and you fall for it every time. You then spend the next two days talking in the same circle, running from bets, refusing to admit you’re wrong, and then coming out on the other side like you just one the national championship. You’re like that meme of the guy in the Olympics celebrating, because he was able to get 7th place, but all the winners ahead of him look at him like he’s an idiot.
Based on this latest 'bromance' you've openly admitted to, I'm guessing you're also the beautiful woman that took part in murox's text message post where he was asking to rate pictures of rifle.

This whole thing you've opened up has now ruined anything else going forward.

I think rifle wins by default on anything else that comes up.

I posted a link. The evidence is coming out, drip by drip. Slowly and it needs to be faster. But, they are finally saying what most of us already knew. China.
You're an absolute idiot and liar. The DOE released their report with the conclusion WITH LOW CONFIDENCE.

Based on this latest 'bromance' you've openly admitted to, I'm guessing you're also the beautiful woman that took part in murox's text message post where he was asking to rate pictures of rifle.

This whole thing you've opened up has now ruined anything else going forward.

I think rifle wins by default on anything else that comes up.

Nope… But I know her. And she’s absolutely smokin’.

Listen… I’m a very loyal friend, which I openly admit. But you’re viewing this all in a vacuum because we’re talking about one or two people on a message board. I defend all my friends ardently, I call them on their birthdays, and I do everything I can to make them look good. That’s what good friends do. It’s not just murox or his wife. It’s probably 15-20 people. I don’t apologize for it, nor do I ask them to reciprocate it. It’s my job to be a good friend to the people whom I like in my own way. They can then, in turn, be friendly toward me however they see fit.

And I also take my integrity very seriously. I’m not a liar, and everything I say on here is truthful. I have zero reason to lie in my life, especially on a stupid message board. So if you want to put your lips on rifle‘s testicles, you’ll have to ask greed to move over, but I’m sure he will give you one to suck on while he takes the other. As far as I’m concerned, that’s the company you’re with now. Enjoy.

Reactions: 19MU88
So, every wife of every friend BC has (15-20 of them) is smoking hot because. . . well, they're a loyal friend, and they get the complimentary birthday call. This is like my insurance agent and vet that sends me a birthday card every year. Nice gesture, but really, they could save some time and effort by not sending me one.

This sounds more like a nut slurping just to keep customers at your bank branch. No different than the two birthday card examples I referenced.

So, every wife of every friend BC has (15-20 of them) is smoking hot because. . . well, they're a loyal friend, and they get the complimentary birthday call. This is like my insurance agent and vet that sends me a birthday card every year. Nice gesture, but really, they could save some time and effort by not sending me one.

This sounds more like a nut slurping just to keep customers at your bank branch. No different than the two birthday card examples I referenced.

The difference is I’m talking about friends and not clients. Is dementia taking over?

When you ask greed to move over, be nice. He might just let you have a ball.

The difference is I’m talking about friends and not clients. Is dementia taking over?

When you ask greed to move over, be nice. He might just let you have a ball.
rifle was right about you all along. this whole time you've been lying.

you do realize that inflating the truth is a form of lying, right? I do think rifle made a decent point a few weeks back, one he's made previously. That has to do with someone like yourself, born & raised in southern WV, maybe Logan County or Mingo, where you simply don't have access to true '10s'. Maybe someone you actually know is a '7' to most people, but comes across to someone like yourself as a smoke show '10'.

rifle was right about you all along. this whole time you've been lying.

you do realize that inflating the truth is a form of lying, right? I do think rifle made a decent point a few weeks back, one he's made previously. That has to do with someone like yourself, born & raised in southern WV, maybe Logan County or Mingo, where you simply don't have access to true '10s'. Maybe someone you actually know is a '7' to most people, but comes across to someone like yourself as a smoke show '10'.

That might have some merit if I had lived in Mingo County my entire life. Fortunately, I moved away for college and never moved back. It also might have some merit if I didn’t constantly travel to other parts of the United States, taken multiple cruises to multiple Caribbean islands, and visited multiple foreign countries. You act as if I’m some holler dweller.

But again… You’ve cast your lot with the riflearms and greeds of the world. The board won’t forget. Hope you enjoy the company.

Yehhh and so did another intelligence agency. Anybody with common sense knows that shit came from China. Are you on board with most of America?

Last edited:
I remember laughing at the debate. Rox was pretty adamant about how his dog meant more. Yeah. It was Rox.

If it was me, he would have unearthed it by now through the search function. He knows it’s not me. Like banker (Rock98Dog) said the other day, narcissists will never admit they’re wrong. This is just another example of that.

That might have some merit if I had lived in Mingo County my entire life. Fortunately, I moved away for college and never moved back. It also might have some merit if I didn’t constantly travel to other parts of the United States, taken multiple cruises to multiple Caribbean islands, and visited multiple foreign countries. You act as if I’m some holler dweller.

But again… You’ve cast your lot with the riflearms and greeds of the world. The board won’t forget. Hope you enjoy the company.
I don't have a side/team when it comes to rating pvssy. I'm sorry you don't like the results, but seriously, this contest was a landslide. Reagan vs Carter like.

Let's review what just transpired. First, I call you out for being a weirdo for calling another poster's wife a smoke show '10'. Then you come back to claim you're nice to all 15 or 20 friends. Congratulations. I assume the rest of the world population does the same. Then you bring up you and murox texting one another to discuss your posts about rifle, which is arguably weirder than the smoke show '10' comment.

It's not too late for you and murox to huddle and come up with another play. At this point, rifle is up a dozen touchdowns and it's not looking good for the home team.

I won't even bring up you texting murox to rate rifles looks.

I remember laughing at the debate. Rox was pretty adamant about how his dog meant more. Yeah. It was Rox.
Of course Rox's dog means more. I'm pretty sure if Rox got a call his dog was at the pound & he could get him out OR if what's his face was in jail & Rox could go down & free him, but he could only choose one, the jail population wouldn't change.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I don't have a side/team when it comes to rating pvssy. I'm sorry you don't like the results, but seriously, this contest was a landslide. Reagan vs Carter like.

Let's review what just transpired. First, I call you out for being a weirdo for calling another poster's wife a smoke show '10'. Then you come back to claim you're nice to all 15 or 20 friends. Congratulations. I assume the rest of the world population does the same. Then you bring up you and murox texting one another to discuss your posts about rifle, which is arguably weirder than the smoke show '10' comment.

It's not too late for you and murox to huddle and come up with another play. At this point, rifle is up a dozen touchdowns and it's not looking good for the home team.

I won't even bring up you texting murox to rate rifles looks.

👍🏿

Of course Rox's dog means more. I'm pretty sure if Rox got a call his dog was at the pound & he could get him out OR if what's his face was in jail & Rox could go down & free him, but he could only choose one, the jail population wouldn't change.
Lummox said it was ok with him if I chose the life of my dog over the life of his mother. Idiots like you make excuses for him.

If it was me, he would have unearthed it by now through the search function. He knows it’s not me. Like banker (Rock98Dog) said the other day, narcissists will never admit they’re wrong. This is just another example of that.
You're a liar and your self appointed integrity is non existent.

Lummox said it was ok with him if I chose the life of my dog over the life of his mother. Idiots like you make excuses for him.
He said that years after his initial claim and the first time we had this conversation.

Ask one of the many Thetans that have attached to your body. They will tell you what and when it was said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT