ADVERTISEMENT

…next domino is how we funded it

He said that years after his initial claim and the first time we had this conversation.
You're a lying idiot.

The conversation where lummox said it was ok with him if I choose the life of my dog over the life of his mother is the same conversation where big_liar said he cared more for his dog than a stranger.

You're a lying idiot.

The conversation where lummox said it was ok with him if I choose the life of my dog over the life of his mother is the same conversation where big_liar said he cared more for his dog than a stranger.
Years after the first time we had this conversation. This was the 2nd time this was discussed.

Maybe an audit session will clear your mind.

You're a liar. Liars have a tendency to forget facts. Your tendency to do so is strong. Idiot.

Nothing will clear your mind.
It’s pretty clear we all remember except for you.

When you show you have the ability to get past OT3 you’ll have another step…BT. Those suckers are going to be tough. Apparently they are addicted to drugs. Or maybe you’ve gone well beyond OT3.

Did you have to make a choice on whether to keep the family yet?

It’s pretty clear we all remember except for you.

When you show you have the ability to get past OT3 you’ll have another step…BT. Those suckers are going to be tough. Apparently they are addicted to drugs. Or maybe you’ve gone well beyond OT3.

Did you have to make a choice on whether to keep the family yet?

Saw Thetans mentioned on here. Not sure if anyone on here follows Lex Fridman's interview channel, but he recently interviewed Aaron Smith-Levan. Actually a pretty good interview. He went over Scientology's process of family disconnection. I typically avoid Scientology conversations unless it's about the 2000 film masterpiece Battlefield Earth, based on Science Fiction writer L Ron Hubbard's 1984 paperback. In link below, they don't mention the greatness that is that movie, but they do cover a good amount.

Saw Thetans mentioned on here. Not sure if anyone on here follows Lex Fridman's interview channel, but he recently interviewed Aaron Smith-Levan. Actually a pretty good interview. He went over Scientology's process of family disconnection. I typically avoid Scientology conversations unless it's about the 2000 film masterpiece Battlefield Earth, based on Science Fiction writer L Ron Hubbard's 1984 paperback. In link below, they don't mention the greatness that is that movie, but they do cover a good amount.

And Raoul swings from eg's nuts
Remember the battles they used to get into on here? Greed would keep calling him "pill head" to the point Raoul got pissed and banned him 🤣

Greed then proceed to pout like a little bitch for probably a few months after his ban ended before dragging his sorry ass back to Pullman.

You all are liars.

You're a liar. Liars have a tendency to forget facts. Your tendency to do so is strong. Idiot.

Nothing will clear your mind.
I’m fairly certain Rox introduced the dog vs people discussion several years ago. BC wasn’t even involved in the very first discussion then. How was the ventilation in your shop all those years?

Remember the battles they used to get into on here? Greed would keep calling him "pill head" to the point Raoul got pissed and banned him 🤣

Greed then proceed to pout like a little bitch for probably a few months after his ban ended before dragging his sorry ass back to Pullman.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.
I think greed is most upset with the FBI and DOE assessment because his daddy (Donald Trump) also said it was the case. And greed has daddy issues….
creeping too young GIF

Reactions: mlblack16.
That might have some merit if I had lived in Mingo County my entire life. Fortunately, I moved away for college and never moved back. taken multiple cruises to multiple Caribbean islands, and visited multiple foreign countries.
Ohhhh! So spending 4 hours while in port at a tourist trap with the rest of the gringos from your boat makes you cultured and worldly now! Of course it does. Tell us,
if I didn’t constantly travel to other parts of the United States,

Oh? Go ahead, show us this "constant travel to other parts of the United States" that you do. It should be very easy and fast to show us your airline app showing your recent activity. We will wait.

You act as if I’m some holler dweller.
Ummm . . .

Nope… But I know her. And she’s absolutely smokin’.

Listen… I’m a very loyal friend, which I openly admit. But you’re viewing this all in a vacuum because we’re talking about one or two people on a message board. I defend all my friends ardently, I call them on their birthdays, and I do everything I can to make them look good. .
Even if it means exposing you as a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT