ADVERTISEMENT

1 freaking penalty

xoVGGWn.jpg

nice work, that proves that Maniac is 1) not objective or 2) a liar or 3) all of the above.

nice work, that proves that Maniac is 1) not objective or 2) a liar or 3) all of the above.

I still don't think you know what "objective" means.

I mean, I could go take a screen shot of the hold that should have negated the entire play and backed us up.

I am willing to admit when I'm wrong. You should do the same.

I have never said we didn't get away with some holds....you need to relax, slow down and read.

I have never said we didn't get away with some holds....you need to relax, slow down and read.

No, you've said a lot of things in this thread. It's pretty confusing if you go back and look at it. You flip flop on your position every other post...heck you said things that contradicted each other in 2 consecutive sentences earlier when you said "we have ourselves to blame for the loss. the big calls against us were huge in the outcome of the game."

Which is it? Did we beat ourselves or did the refs "hose" us?

Again, what you don't seem to understand is that "the big calls against us were huge in the outcome of the game" is only true if you completely ignore the calls that went for us.

I kinda laugh as I post this because at this point, it's silly. I admit I was wrong about the Johnson TD. I honestly didn't take the time to go back and review it and look at every frame. No problem there. I'm really just amazed that it's so hard to admit that there were calls that went our way and there were calls that sucked for us and in the end, they pretty much offset each other.

Anyways, you go ahead and keep calling me an idiot and telling me I need to be objective. I'll revel in the fact that I actually know what "objective" means and how to use it in a sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT