ADVERTISEMENT

10 Win Season!

Too many cupcakes
please name for me any season in the history of Marshall football where we won ten games and played a schedule you deem worthy? Please I can't wait to hear your response.

Not a historian, Ohio... Just have to recognize that we had more cupcakes than a 5-year-olds
birthday party. 1-3 against teams with a pulse. Better days ahead, especially if we get a new
OC that can use out talent a lot better.

I do agree that had we played a better team in the bowl we would have lost. We played to lose. Uconn was just a weak team.

Not a historian, Ohio... Just have to recognize that we had more cupcakes than a 5-year-olds
birthday party. 1-3 against teams with a pulse. Better days ahead, especially if we get a new
OC that can use out talent a lot better.

juat curious, is there a scenario that we win a game and you are positive about it? I mean I thought fans were supposed to celebrate victories

please name for me any season in the history of Marshall football where we won ten games and played a schedule you deem worthy? Please I can't wait to hear your response.

In 2011, we played the 21st ranked schedule in the nation, which included a ranked WVU team, a ranked Va Tech team, a Big Eats co-champ Louisville team, Houston and USM teams which finished ranked, and a strong UCF team. We didn't win 10 games, but went 7-5.

Am always positive about The Herd...the pathetic play calling which resulted in only 31 net yards in 25
carries against WKU, not so much. The Sun Always Shines On The Thundering Herd with a forecaster of 100% Thunder.

Wear my Kelly Green shades all year long and drink my green Kool Ade twice daily24/7/365

Last edited:
In 2011, we played the 21st ranked schedule in the nation, which included a ranked WVU team, a ranked Va Tech team, a Big Eats co-champ Louisville team, Houston and USM teams which finished ranked, and a strong UCF team. We didn't win 10 games, but went 7-5.
that is not true, not even close. We have discussed that before. That year it was like 56 on sagrin. We also dodn't win 10 games. Dont change the subject okay

Last edited:
I love the school, I support football and basketball, but our fan base can be absolutely infuriating. There's no such thing as a bad win. Bitch about it somewhere else. This team could have blown out Notre Dame 48-6 in prime time and somebody would complain that we didn't get enough pressure on the kicker.

With basketball, we lose a few games and the basketball program is about to be shut down. We win a few and we're contenders for the conference. It's insane.

We just beat a team with more than one quality win on their schedule, in a bowl game, in a recruiting hotbed for us. It's our third straight 10 win season even after dismissing high end talent for various reasons. There is NOTHING to complain about here.

Tough schedule that ends up 7 and 5 doesn't excite me. We will have our hands completely full next yr with Pitt, UL, Akron, MT, WKU and AT USM. East Champ might mean another USM game or possibly LT.

I agree, Gavdaddy, we should have put a lot more pressure on their kicker on kick offs. Should have blocked
all those kick offs

USM in the West, both MTSU and WKU in Huntington...should be a great season!

#Reality

"Better days ahead, especially if we get a newOC that can use out talent a lot better."

So if another team hires away Bill Legg you will be happy, correct?

Reactions: HerditAllBefore
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT