ADVERTISEMENT

$19 Cheeseburgers

It's part of Greed's business model. Grossly overpay line staff to keep them from wanting to better themselves. Never mind the fact they all get upwards of $15K supplemental income when they do their tax returns. Let's fill their pockets with cash to waste on frivolous shit.

According to Greed the Inbreed, this will have no impact on COGS.
I would say the grossly overpaid are the ones who pay these kind of prices. Hamburger flippers have never been over paid .As another note I have stopped buying eggs until the prices come down a lot. The new hens are laying now to replace the unlucky sickly killed ones.

I would say the grossly overpaid are the ones who pay these kind of prices. Hamburger flippers have never been over paid .As another note I have stopped buying eggs until the prices come down a lot. The new hens are laying now to replace the unlucky sickly killed ones.
How dare you assume only a hen can provide eggs?!

Liberals are demanding people respect and acknowledge those roosters that identify as hens. There's a new age of roosters who are coming out with their bravery and transitioning to hens.

You Sir, need to check your white privilege.

How dare you assume only a hen can provide eggs?!

Liberals are demanding people respect and acknowledge those roosters that identify as hens. There's a new age of roosters who are coming out with their bravery and transitioning to hens.

You Sir, need to check your white privilege.
Sorry for overlooking the killed sickly roosters. My apoligies. They do a valueable service to our nation.May the new roosters prosper in their duty.

Reactions: extragreen
We've quit eating fast food when the six of us need to eat out together. We just get to-go meals from Applebee's or Chili's and fountain drinks from a gas station. Cheaper than buying six combos at McDonalds.
Used to be, if you took a gal to Taco Bell on a date you were a cheap bastard. That was before Biden. Now, it's a sensible option.

Kuma's?

I've been to the Chicago one. Sounds like one of their Burgers.

No, a local place here in my hometown, it's a great place to eat or get a drink, I highly recommend it if you are in the Louisville area.

https://exchangeforfood.com/

That Kuma's sounds good though, I'd like to try that W.A.S.P burger.

I forget where it was around here, but I had a wagyu burger (I wasn't paying for the meal) and it was ridiculously good, but like $25.

The smash burger trend I'm on board with. It's so good.

My all time favorite burger is the Husk burger. if you're ever +/- drunk wandering around downtown Charleston, SC...it's quite the burger.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Five Guys has always been pricey. The few times I have eaten there I get the burger with only one patty, it's cheaper and two is just too damn big anyway.

Last week I paid $35 for a burger, fries, and a drink. The burger was on a pretzel bun with herb whipped goat cheese, arugula, bacon date aioli, and brown sugar candied bacon. Fries were pommes frites with truffle oil and fresh-grated grated parm. The drink was an Old Fashioned made with Old Forester Single Barrel Rye. So without the booze $21. Makes that $19 at Five Guys look stupid.
Mussel and Burger Bar?

Edit: Sorry, nevermind. saw your other post after I posted this.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Daddy, what is Southern Xposure? Heard that one time going down 77.
I was more of a Lady Godiva's type myself.

It was fun seeing these chicks on campus and knowing what they looked like butt naked. Some might have even considered dating Rifle, back before he lost his hair and old age widened his pelvic bones.

Helluva way to earn tuition money.

I was more of a Lady Godiva's type myself.

It was fun seeing these chicks on campus and knowing what they looked like butt naked. Some might have even considered dating Rifle, back before he lost his hair and old age widened his pelvic bones.

Helluva way to earn tuition money.

I mock you for just one of the many times that you posted something absurdly stupid, and you're still crying about it. Spring Training is almost over, kid. Back to the minors you go.

One of my friend’s roommates in college danced at the Southern X near VA. Her parents were in some weird cult and she wasn’t allowed to even have a TV in their dorm (they’d stash it when they came to visit.) Weird how that works out.

I mock you for just one of the many times that you posted something absurdly stupid, and you're still crying about it. Spring Training is almost over, kid. Back to the minors you go.
Yeah, you didn't accomplished shit, Randy.

But keep thinking the high fives you get from Greed are confirmation of your success.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yeah, you didn't accomplished shit, Randy.

But keep thinking the high fives you get from Greed are confirmation of your success.
Should we revisit the thread? You couldn’t even muster a rebuttal other than a Sam type of tantrum.

The smash burger trend I'm on board with. It's so good.

My all time favorite burger is the Husk burger. if you're ever +/- drunk wandering around downtown Charleston, SC...it's quite the burger.

One of the best smashburgers on the planet is at the Mess Hall in Wilmington, NC. Try it if you're ever in town.

Cowhead in Fort Walton Beach, FL is good too.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Should we revisit the thread? You couldn’t even muster a rebuttal other than a Sam type of tantrum.

There was no tantrum you moron. Like I said, you're in great company these days, trying to pal up with Greed, since he's the only one left who will at least pretend you're telling the truth.

He's too stupid to realize you hate him or at least the percentage of his lifestyle which he claims to be a Christian.

But you both must overlook your differences and form an alliance, since everyone on here laughs at and mocks everything both of you say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT