ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Intro Video?!?

I thought it was standard practice to have an entrance/hype video... I liked parts of all of them, but definitely gets the crowd more focused at the beginning.

At a certain point we are just going to play the entire "We Are.. Marshall" movie before the games. I would love if we went in a new direction with the video. Something with Huntington involved (i loved the car commercials a few years ago with Detroit) something about the toughness and blue collar attitude of Huntington incorporated. It would make a great intro video

I thought Barnes copied Oregon's last year. lol

we've copied quite a few over the years. the thing that bothered me about last year's video was that while i liked the song, and it's popular in A LOT of intro videos, it was the song wvu used in their intro video the year before...of all teams to "copy"

Barnes is taking its time deciding which of their other clients they are going to rip off/copy this year.

Barnes is taking its time deciding which of their other clients they are going to rip off/copy this year.

last year's wasn't as blatant of a copy as in previous year, but i think it's still fairly close to sjsu's 2014 intro video

We need to find a new ad agency. Heck let Dunk do it . His are always better anyways.

Barnes does great things for MU Athletics. You may not like it all, but be careful not to wish the baby out with the bath wash. MU couldn't ever afford the reward they get from The Barnes Agency, otherwise they'd go get it. And you probably don't realize, nor care, that Barnes is the most award-winning agency in our area. Find a new marketing agency, sure go ahead, and then come back wanting the good, free stuff from Barnes.

Barnes does great things for MU Athletics. You may not like it all, but be careful not to wish the baby out with the bath wash. MU couldn't ever afford the reward they get from The Barnes Agency, otherwise they'd go get it. And you probably don't realize, nor care, that Barnes is the most award-winning agency in our area. Find a new marketing agency, sure go ahead, and then come back wanting the good, free stuff from Barnes.

lol

people would bitch if Stanley Kubrick did our video.

i'm not always a fan of what we get, but i can appreciated that it is usually a great deal more than what we pay ($0) for it...

people would bitch if Stanley Kubrick did our video.

i'm not always a fan of what we get, but i can appreciated that it is usually a great deal more than what we pay ($0) for it...

yeah, we pay for it.

Last edited:
As I asked previously do we really, absolutely have to have, can't do without, an intro video?

Intro video isn't all that important. Just play some music, blow some smoke, and bring on The Herd.

Now, a hype video on YouTube would be very nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT