and surpluses as far as the eye can see, every
store front with a help wanted sign posted on the
front door.

the bush's standing there with 8 yrs of war,
katrina's, deficits, death and destruction,
the second great depression and no jobs
for nobody.

i cannot wait.

It might be a cakewalk for the Dems, but not because of what you posted. It will be because:

Dem Candidate:

"Those dirty Republicans are trying to take away your rights to welfare, your rights to free healthcare, your rights to free college, your rights to a free cell phone, your rights to take more of their money. Elect me and you can continue to do nothing and live for free. A vote for the Republican candidate means your family and kids will be exported back to Mexico, and central America where you can no longer receive our welfare system"

Republican Candidate:

"I believe in an America where gov't success is measured not by the amount of people dependent on welfare, but the amount of people that is no longer on govt assistance and a free ride"

Number of people receiving the free ride > number of people paying for the free ride

the amount of people that is no longer on govt assistance

i think you could use a little that govt assistance
ALPHASIG !

This post was edited on 1/30 2:04 PM by dherd

So Hiliary is going to get someone to invent the Internet again so she can benefit from another tech boom she had no hand in creating?

Originally posted by dherd:

the amount of people that is no longer on govt assistance

i think you could use a little that govt assistance
ALPHASIG !

This post was edited on 1/30 2:04 PM by dherd
How did I get brought into this?

There are too many people sucking off the proverbial government mammary glands now. Hillary offers more of that and a continuation of that. Obama was a community organizer with a Muslim background rooted with a twist of the communist manifesto tied in. Hillary is a crazy hell bent ragged out old wench of a politician. They both offer free goods to the people and borderline on dictator tendencies.

That is what the American people want. Handouts, big government nanny state, and the general dumbing down of our society.

All the Republicans can do now is offer the same thing. The problem is you can't handout more than these people. They will outspend you out promise you all to gain power.

One day we will have a full fledged dictator.

apparently your friends are the polar opposite of mine herdman,
the americans i know are hard working middle class americans
who just want a fair shot at success. the americans i know are
happy to take care of our wounded and disabled veterans and old
folks and children who do not have medicine or food. the americans
i know only want a fair shot at the american dream rather than the rigged game
republicans have given them the past 33 years.

i am sorry you and the people you associate with are so down on
america, all that negativity is not what made america great. franklin
d. roosevelt and the new deal made america the envy of the world,
republicans do all they can to return her to a feudal system.

Maybe in the Oval Office, but Congress will be RED for a long time, hopefully they will do MORE to stop her than they have with Barry. And remember, you're talking about voting for one person (president) vs. 535 people (congress). Even a blinded, myopic leftist such as yourself would have to admit that 535 elected officials is a much better representation of the American public and their ideals than one.

In 2012, Republicans won a lopsided majority of seats despite securing only 48 percent of the vote,

Given that Republicans will only win about 52 percent of votes in House races, how are they ending up with 57 percent of seats?

But here's the big kicker: even though Democrats received more votes
than Republicans over the last four years in Senate elections, the
Republicans still ended up the "winners" in 2014. Americans cast 202.5
million votes to elect the current Senate, spread across three election
cycles in 2010, 2012, and 2014. Of these three elections, 49% were cast
for Democratic candidates and 46.6% for Republicans.

More specifically, according to Nathan Nicholson, a researcher for the voting advocacy group FairVote,
"the 46 Democratic caucus members in the 114th Congress received a
total of 67.8 million votes in winning their seats, while the 54
Republican caucus members received 47.1 million votes."

IT IS TIME TO STOP GIVING PRAIRIE DOGS AND GRASSLANDS THE SAME VOTE IN THE SENATE
AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Originally posted by dherd:
In 2012, Republicans won a lopsided majority of seats despite securing only 48 percent of the vote,

Given that Republicans will only win about 52 percent of votes in House races, how are they ending up with 57 percent of seats?

But here's the big kicker: even though Democrats received more votes
than Republicans over the last four years in Senate elections, the
Republicans still ended up the "winners" in 2014. Americans cast 202.5
million votes to elect the current Senate, spread across three election
cycles in 2010, 2012, and 2014. Of these three elections, 49% were cast
for Democratic candidates and 46.6% for Republicans.

More specifically, according to Nathan Nicholson, a researcher for the voting advocacy group FairVote,
"the 46 Democratic caucus members in the 114th Congress received a
total of 67.8 million votes in winning their seats, while the 54
Republican caucus members received 47.1 million votes."

IT IS TIME TO STOP GIVING PRAIRIE DOGS AND GRASSLANDS THE SAME VOTE IN THE SENATE
AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
It sounds like you need to get votes outside of urban areas and welfare lines if you want to get the house back.

Short of assassination, I am not sure what more the current Congress could do to oppose the President.

No Romney for the GOP = shit out of luck. I don't see anyone that can weather the primary bloodbath that is the far right that has the mass appeal needed for the general election.

All of you smug in a Republican senate might want to look at what seats are up in 2016 before you place your bets on a fully GOP Congress.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:
Short of assassination, I am not sure what more the current Congress could do to oppose the President.

No Romney for the GOP = shit out of luck. I don't see anyone that can weather the primary bloodbath that is the far right that has the mass appeal needed for the general election.

All of you smug in a Republican senate might want to look at what seats are up in 2016 before you place your bets on a fully GOP Congress.
Harry Reid and Barry were in complete opposition, as well. It wasnt just the Republicans.

That doesn't matter. The blacks got theirs, now women will. I have heard so many women who don't get into politics say they can't wait to vote for Hillary.

They already have half the money and all the *****. What more do they want?

That doesn't matter. The blacks got theirs, now women will. I have heard so many women who don't get into politics say they can't wait to vote for Hillary.
Single women maybe.

Dems won't get the turnout from minorities and will need to get white men out in '16, which Hillary won't.

But I am talking women who probably don't always vote, that usually don't care about politics. Kind of like a lot of blacks were for Obama. And these are urban women, too. So that is why I am saying you might see a similar effect in the urban vote turning big states.

Of course the rural women and suburban megachurch women are voting GOP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT