ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Showdown

We thought debate #1 in 2020 was epic, wait until the debates this fall.
giphy.gif

We thought debate #1 in 2020 was epic, wait until the debates this fall.
giphy.gif
Democrats overplayed their hand with Kamala and are stuck with that dumb multiracial bitch. Why they didn't tell Biden he isn't allowed to run again is beyond me. Other than they're putting all their chips in on him thinking he is the only one who can beat Trump. But the problems with that include how terrible of a job he's done and his physical state. Biden may very well beat himself this time, and I ain't talking like Greed does when watching his black bull go to town on his old lady.

But still, America is stuck with two old farts who should just get out of the way and give those who are 20+ years younger a chance to run.

Reactions: 30CAT
Why they didn't tell Biden he isn't allowed to run again is beyond me.
Republicans had the chance to actually ban Trump from running again, but were chicken. So here we are. No Trump= some other Dem is running this year, probably Newsome.

This will be a very toxic year. I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere. I will focus on work, family, and storm chasing...fvck this shit.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Republicans had the chance to actually ban Trump from running again, but were chicken. So here we are. No Trump= some other Dem is running this year, probably Newsome.

This will be a very toxic year. I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere. I will focus on work, family, and storm chasing...fvck this shit.

What policies of Trump's were you against?

I can't wait.

For toxicity? You should play a lot of golf instead.
I can do both and there is toxicity in golf. hahha

But, things are going to have to get worse before they get better in this country. The govt is out of control.

I've answered that question for you before and apparently you can't remember it....typical Trumper dipshit.

Are there more of Trump's policies you dislike than Pedo-Joe’s policies?

You constantly defend country-destroying Democrat policies of Pedo-Joe's and his gang.

What policies of Pedo-Joe's beats Trump's policies, in your mind, when we're talking border, foreign, domestic and economic?

Are there more of Trump's policies you dislike than Pedo-Joe’s policies?
Let's be honest: Trump didn't have many policies, so numerically counting them is pointless.
What policies of Pedo-Joe's beats Trump's policies, in your mind, when we're talking border, foreign, domestic and economic?
1. Investment in manufacturing. I'd rather not subsidize industry, but it's the game we have to play when China does it and big business only cares about cash money.

2. I 100% support Ukraine. Not Ukraine in particular, but I 100% oppose Russia acting like Peter the Great is still alive. It is extremely important we keep Europe stable, as Europe largely shares our ideals and culture, and that's what we should be drawing lines with when China is taking over Africa and Asia. Spheres of influence and alliance. Which brings me to...

3. Why in the fvck did Trump tariff Canadian manufacturing? What a moron. Look, free markets of equals are great! Canada pays its workers well, it isn't a free for all on safety and the environment, we need to freely trade with Canada and Europe, and they the same with us.

4. Trump admires dictators. Dude really said he trusted Putin over our own government. Fvck off.

That's a primer, and I would like to get off work at a decent time, go home, and crack open a cold beer. So you fvck off too for now.

Let's be honest: Trump didn't have many policies, so numerically counting them is pointless.

1. Investment in manufacturing. I'd rather not subsidize industry, but it's the game we have to play when China does it and big business only cares about cash money.

2. I 100% support Ukraine. Not Ukraine in particular, but I 100% oppose Russia acting like Peter the Great is still alive. It is extremely important we keep Europe stable, as Europe largely shares our ideals and culture, and that's what we should be drawing lines with when China is taking over Africa and Asia. Spheres of influence and alliance. Which brings me to...

3. Why in the fvck did Trump tariff Canadian manufacturing? What a moron. Look, free markets of equals are great! Canada pays its workers well, it isn't a free for all on safety and the environment, we need to freely trade with Canada and Europe, and they the same with us.

4. Trump admires dictators. Dude really said he trusted Putin over our own government. Fvck off.

That's a primer, and I would like to get off work at a decent time, go home, and crack open a cold beer. So you fvck off too for now.
Trump's foreign policy and border policy beats the shit out of Pedo-Joe's.

Trump is against perversion, men competing against women, men showering with women/girls, against men using the little girls' room, against hiring based on color, gender and diversity....All of which Pedo-Joe is for.

Trump is against the disastrous soft-on-crime policies, abolishing fossil fuels, way too prematurely, giving Americans' tax dollars to a corrupt Ukraine, banning gas stoves, banning backyard grilling, banning dishwashers, banning ceiling fans, banning gas heat, bannining air conditioning, banning AR-15s....All of which Pedo-Joe is for.

Trump is against making taxpayers pay for food, housing, health insurance, higher education and giving amnesty to millions of illegal foreign nationals.....All of which Pedo-Joe is for.

Trump is against catching and releasing millions of illegal foreign nationals with no vetting of the criminals....All of which Pedo-Joe is for.

And Trump imposed tariffs on Canada importing aluminum to the U.S. in effort to protect OUR aluminum companies. That's "why the hell" he did it.

You are loyal to a party and/or are letting your hatred rule you, America be damned. You cannot see through your TDS-colored glasses.

Unless "off" is a hot woman, I'll leave "fvcking off" to you, but thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Exactly. Bubba. And your orange jesus will never be president again.

Of course you do. My head is on my shoulders and your's is up your orange jesus' back side. oath breaker.
You're pretty dumb, dumbass.

Reactions: WVUSerg

91 FELONY INDICTMENTS
FOUND LIABLE FOR SEXUAL ABUSE AND DEFAMATION TO THE TUNE OF
$80+ MILLION
FOUND LIABLE FOR FRAUD IN NY CASE
LOST IN 2020 ELECTION BY A LANDSLIDE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT