ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Showdown

In what way are half of Americans treasonous, extradumbass?
They support and defend an antiAmerican dictator wanna be who engaged in an insurrection, obstructed the peaceful transfer of power, and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. All of that while whining about being "persecuted" and the victim of a "witch hunt" while under 91 FELONY indictments.

^^That's how. You lying idiot magat.

They support and defend an antiAmerican dictator wanna be who engaged in an insurrection, obstructed the peaceful transfer of power, and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. All of that while whining about being "persecuted" and the victim of a "witch hunt" while under 91 FELONY indictments.

I stopped reading when you started lying, which was not even half way through your first sentence. Why lie?

Read the constitution, study it, and you will see the federal govt and this current adminstation are not following it. Really read it and see how far off they are and the federal govt is.

Reactions: 30CAT
Read the constitution, study it, and you will see the federal govt and this current adminstation are not following it. Really read it and see how far off they are and the federal govt is.
I don't listen to oath breakers on much of anything, particularly matters of the U.S. Constitution. You stupid lying trumptard magat.

Read the constitution, study it, and you will see the federal govt and this current adminstation are not following it.
In that case, it’s probably best to vote for the guy who publicly claims that he wants to ignore the Constitution, right?

I don't listen to oath breakers on much of anything, particularly matters of the U.S. Constitution. You stupid lying trumptard magat.
Read it. Seriously and you will see how far out of touch our govt is and in particular this administration. Hell, they can't even attempt to even try to control our border.

In that case, it’s probably best to vote for the guy who publicly claims that he wants to ignore the Constitution, right?
Look at actions. The govt is out of control and unconsitutional. Mush Biden, is not only compromised and corrupt, but totally unconstitutional. Actions speak louder than words.

Look at actions. The govt is out of control and unconsitutional. Mush Biden, is not only compromised and corrupt, but totally unconstitutional. Actions speak louder than words.
So when a former president/the current Republican candidate says that he wants to ignore the Constitution, we should ignore him? Great strategy.

Donnie has a message to you, HerMan:

So when a former president/the current Republican candidate says that he wants to ignore the Constitution, we should ignore him? Great strategy.

Donnie has a message to you, HerMan:

Seriously? I know you're not that stupid.

It's your loyalty to the 'D' and not America.

As already mentioned, you're bashing a guy who you claim wants to ignore the Constitution, while defending a person who is actually doing it.

Do you not see your hypocritical, dumbassery?

Your arrogance and hatred blinds you.

Read it. Seriously and you will see how far out of touch our govt is and in particular this administration. Hell, they can't even attempt to even try to control our border.

You sure as hell do listen to oath breakers, your dementia riddled pedophile of President is definitely an oath breaker. Biden is a huge cocksucking liar as well.

while defending a person who is actually doing it
You're a lying idiot.
The House trumpflakes can't produce any evidence to impeach Joe Biden. As I've told you before...There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero. So now they've gone quiet on that and decided to impeach Mayorkas. There's a very slim chance they'll succeed, but if they do it will die in the Senate.

You sure as hell do listen to oath breakers, your dementia riddled pedophile of President is definitely an oath breaker. Biden is a huge cocksucking liar as well.

Broken record.

Lyin Biden the oath breaker
^^^Lying oath breaker.

You're a lying idiot.
The House trumpflakes can't produce any evidence to impeach Pedo-Joe. As I've told you before...There is zero evidence Pedo-Joe committed a crime. Zero. So now they've gone quiet on that and decided to impeach Mayorkas. There's a very slim chance they'll succeed, but if they do it will die in the Senate.

Dumbass. Answer this: Is it in the Constitution for the president to protect our borders and did he not swear to do it?

Then answer this: Has he?

Over 10 million illegal, foreign nationals have entered our country under Pedo-Joe. If you think he is doing his job to protect our borders, then you are one, delusional, bleater.

Reactions: Jartard
Dumbass. Answer this: Is it in the Constitution for the president to protect our borders and did he not swear to do it?

Over 10 million illegal, foreign nationals have entered our country under Pedo-Joe. If you think he is doing his job to protect our borders, then you are one, delusional, bleater.
Joey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

^^^^greed

• Haha

I don't listen to lying idiot magats on much of anything, particularly matters of the U.S. Constitution. You stupid lying trumptard magat.

Read for yourself.

And you do rely on others. You are addicted to govt and oh yehhh who served?.others

I don't listen to lying idiot magats on much of anything, particularly matters of the U.S. Constitution. You stupid lying trumptard magat.
When you can't answer the questions, you break out your broken record tactics. You're a losing, dumbass.

When you can't answer the questions, you break out your broken record tactics. You're a losing, dumbass.

Trump is against the disastrous soft-on-crime policies,
Yet is himself a criminal.

And Trump imposed tariffs on Canada importing aluminum to the U.S. in effort to protect OUR aluminum companies. That's "why the hell" he did it.
Protect them from what? Slave-wage labor and no environmental standards? Oh wait, that's China, where Trump buys his aluminum from.

I have no problem with free trade with equal peers. Canada is about as equal as it gets.

What was he convicted of?

Protect them from what? Slave-wage labor and no environmental standards? Oh wait, that's China, where Trump buys his aluminum from.

I have no problem with free trade with equal peers. Canada is about as equal as it gets.

U.S. jobs. What all the hate, bleater?

You know as well as I do, Democrat policies suck ass. Especially the open border agenda.

Pretty good how you twisted and turned put of the intent of my post.

You can't defend the pedophile and he is far worse for America than Trump has EVER been accused of.

Trump was good for our country. Pedo-Joe? Terrible and dangerous.

Reactions: mlblack16.

But Joe can take direct deposits from China and others and that is ok?

What all the hate
Wat?
U.S. jobs
Don't have enough US smelters to meet demand. Better we buy it from a peer than China, like your Orange Jesus did.
Pretty good how you twisted and turned put of the intent of my post.
See above. You vote for a hypocrite...which makes you a rube.
Trump was good for our country.
Lol.
You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.
Trump himself doesn't deny the facts around some of his charges.

You're a liar. An oath breaker. A trumptard. A pitiful excuse for a human being.
I am not the one who took deposits from China. That would be Mush Brain.

I will try to find the video(, on-line) of the guy from DevGru talking about laughing at Biden when they meet Obama after the raid to get OBL. He said basically he was like who is that guy over in the corner, said he was carrying on like a Drunk Uncle. They said that is the VP. He was like okkkkk, wow, ok then that is the Vice President??? . Then, he say he becomes President and that is a different subject.

*why

Don't have enough US smelters to meet demand. Better we buy it from a peer than China, like your Orange Jesus did.

Lol! Pedo-Joe is all about China. WTF are you talking about? Trump was the last president who stood up to communist China...Pedo-Joe bends over for China.

See above. You vote for a hypocrite...which makes you a rube.

You are a hypocrite. Accusing and bashing Trump for what Pedo-Joe does and then some.

In what way was Trump bad for the country?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT