ADVERTISEMENT

3-0

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Herd 90
ODU 86

Great start to conference play. I think ODU will be one of the better teams in C_USA this year. Good win for Marshall tonight.

Reactions: caliherd
Well, I guess everyone is so twisted up about the failure of our football team, they have no time to look at our BB team that is doing well. If our football team had the drive and heart our basketball team has, they would not have given up in 4 or 5 games before halftime this past year. might have been able to win a couple of those. The few games I have been able to watch and those I listened to tells me this is maybe not the best team in the college B-ball world but will fight to the last second of the game everytime.

Good night for the Dantoni brothers. Mike's Houston Rockets squad beat OKC to continue their excellent play (Mike earned Dec. NBA Western Conf. Coach of the Month)....Dan's NEVER QUIT HERD goes to 3-0 in CUSA. ODU will be a forced to battle...they played lights out on thr road....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte...the WV snow made me chicken out to come to Huntington....Fancy Gap (Va) and Winterplace area (WV) can be nasty during the Winter....

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
Fancy Gap is in Virginia and its Ghent/Flat Top WV. I thought you were a mountain man from Mt Hope.

Fancy Gap is in Virginia and its Ghent/Flat Top WV. I thought you were a mountain man from Mt Hope.

Became CITYfied in Nov. 1988 when I was promoted to Charlotte to be Sales Manager for Bristol Myers (NC & SC). Plus, Mt. Hope is flat terrain unlike Raleigh, NC. (Ask M. Duncan).

GOT YOU AGAIN...you have to get up MIGHTY early to outsmart Sweeney (HerdZilla22)

Became CITYfied in Nov. 1988 when I was promoted to Charlotte to be Sales Manager for Bristol Myers (NC & SC). Plus, Mt. Hope is flat terrain unlike Raleigh, NC. (Ask M. Duncan).

GOT YOU AGAIN...you have to get up MIGHTY early to outsmart Sweeney (HerdZilla22)

My wifes Grand Mother is from Mt. Hope they owned the the Hardware Store for about 2,000 years.

Watched the Rockets game myself - good way to see both Mike and Billy - anyway it was pretty wild considering the lead OKC had at one time then the lead the Rockets had , great finish , Westbrook and Harden definitely put on a show.

Reactions: ohio herd

Yeah that exit off 19 must be a 15% grade down into the holler. Talk about the booger woods.

No Dorado they owned American Hardware on what passes as main street

Two things come to mind when i hear mt hope,,,,Mr Sweeny and earl jones
My only recollection of Mt. Hope is my old HS, Magnolia, beat them in the WV Class AA football championship at Stadium Field in Parkersburg in November 1964

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT