ADVERTISEMENT

3 members of USMS fugitive task force shot and killed.

U.S Marshalls. Part of the swamp it would seem. You cons happy or sad about this??

The swamp is not the rank and file, moron. The swamp.is the machine in DC

Local cops killed too.
U.S. Marshalls. Part of the weaponized DOJ that you guys love to hate. Now you want to look all patriotic and stuff. You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

The current attitude towards law enforcement was born, bred, and fostered from the Mike Brown shooting incident and has grown from there. If you don't think the perception of police officers has changed in the last 10 years, you simply aren't paying attention. It is more dangerous to be in law enforcement now than it has ever been. A huge part of that is based on the way the Obama administration treated law enforcement personnel and reacted to several incidents, including Brown. You'd have to be ignorant not to understand that they pushed for racial division in this country. Part of that play was the demonization of the police.

The current attitude towards law enforcement was born, bred, and fostered from the Mike Brown shooting incident and has grown from there. If you don't think the perception of police officers has changed in the last 10 years, you simply aren't paying attention. It is more dangerous to be in law enforcement now than it has ever been. A huge part of that is based on the way the Obama administration treated law enforcement personnel and reacted to several incidents, including Brown. You'd have to be ignorant not to understand that they pushed for racial division in this country. Part of that play was the demonization of the police.

U.S. Marshalls. Part of the weaponized DOJ that you guys love to hate. Now you want to look all patriotic and stuff. You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.
Look all patriotic? The local law enforcement and rank and file US Marshal are not the swamp. Oh, I am friends with a US Marshal, black guy by the way.

Patriotic? Got my DD214. My son is in military. Had a VA loan at one time. Work with the military some now.

And, you?

Reactions: WVUSerg
Charlotte is becoming another example of liberals turning everything to shit.
Yep, I left Charlotte in 1993 before they took over. I still have friends down there and they don't like what is happening to it

I love that song that came out during the Obama Administration, you know, "Fvck tha Police."

Oh wait, that came out during the Reagan Administration.

Contempt for the police has been around for while. The only things that have changed is greater availability and lower prices of truly efficient weapons, and the potency of whatever drugs criminals' mothers were doing while pregnant. It's not a good combination.

I love that song that came out during the Obama Administration, you know, "Fvck tha Police."

Contempt for the police has been around for while. The only things that have changed is greater availability and lower prices of truly efficient weapons, and the potency of whatever drugs criminals' mothers were doing while pregnant. It's not a good combination.
Once upon a time mentally unstable people were institutionalized and we didn’t have near as many shootings.

You couldn't be more wrong. There have always been an undercurrent of violence and anti-police attitudes going back to colonial times. I've worked in the legal field for two decades. There used to be some level of respect for cops, even in the most hardened criminals. That's gone, and that started with Obama and Brown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/10/17/us/police-violence-ambush-attack

Once upon a time mentally unstable people were institutionalized and we didn’t have near as many shootings.
Yes and no.

Police shot and killed in line of duty is down.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/line-duty-officer-deaths-decreased-40-2023/story?id=106291450

I know that oer capita the 1970s were definitely worse than now.

What has changed is blatant disrespect is more widespread, and now one can efficiently shoot many cops in very quick order, vs the usual thug with a revolver 50 years ago.

I am in agreement that we need more people in an institution. We also need much longer sentences for any crime with a gun involved, even if it is not fired.

You couldn't be more wrong.
Funny, I just posted that there were far fewer cops killed in the line of duty in 2023. Maybe YOU couldn't be more wrong, or maybe Biden has made progress in this matter (which he hasn't).

What I really think: you have the chicken before the egg. This was brewing long before Ferguson and Brown, or George Floyd. And the kind of people who would murder police officers don't GAF who the President is....criminals do not think like you or I.

Funny, I just posted that there were far fewer cops killed in the line of duty in 2023. Maybe YOU couldn't be more wrong, or maybe Biden has made progress in this matter (which he hasn't).

What I really think: you have the chicken before the egg. This was brewing long before Ferguson and Brown, or George Floyd. And the kind of people who would murder police officers don't GAF who the President is....criminals do not think like you or I.
Brown and Floyd. There were two role models and outstanding citizens.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I do remember that, and once again it does not fit the timeline of ThunderCat.

You remember this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

Kinda fits the timing of what you posted.

I do and I also remember the armed Koreans, the strategically edited video tape and the cinder block to Reginald Denny's head...

We can go back further in time for the anti-police sentiment...

And here is a response to the anti-police rhetoric of the 1960s.

One deserved to die. The other, not so much, and failure to render timely aid was unforgivable...but not a justification for violence against police.
Rendering aid was on the ambulance ems service.

Reality was Floyd was dying of a drug overdose. He was a dead man walking. But the truth was neve going to be heard or even remotely looked at objectively. I've looked at the different autopsy reports. Listened to different people. The American people didn't get the whole truth nor did most of them want to hear it. He heart was fading out and he had a heart condition. He was dying of fetanyl overdose.

I've looked at the time-line of events. It all changed my mind.

Last edited:
Fortunately the US Marshals did not encounter any fatalities when the former director of Little Rock's Airport opened fire on them last month.

FFS. I said it's always existed. The point is, the more the left stokes racial division, the worse it gets.

Ask anyone that has worked in law enforcement 20+ years these two questions: (1) have things gotten more dangerous since you first started working in this field, and (2) when did you notice the escalation. Do that, then get back with me.

https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/officer-fatality-data/deaths-assaults-and-injuries/

2021 was a particularly deadly year with significantly fewer assaults... Crazy...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Rendering aid was on the ambulance ems service.

Reality was Floyd was dying of a drug overdose. He was a dead man walking. But the truth was neve going to be heard or even remotely looked at objectively. I've looked at the different autopsy reports. Listened to different people. The American people didn't get the whole truth nor did most of them want to hear it. He heart was fading out and he had a heart condition. He was dying of fetanyl overdose.

I've looked at the time-line of events. It all changed my mind.
Godless lying idiot conspiracy theorist oath breaker. ^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT