ADVERTISEMENT

3 Million

Thank god! I was having trouble with such great arguments as "Well, yeah, it's because those liberals from black areas with coronavirus are hanging out in republican areas with whites and giving it to them."
i overwhelmingly won that debate, and have already placed the trophy in the case. for now, I'm going to let the noobs have had it. I'm anxious to see what they have. muthed, johns, have at it, and I'll even volunteer to keep score as a non-partial judge.

Reactions: 19MU88
i overwhelmingly won that debate, and have already placed the trophy in the case. for now, I'm going to let the noobs have had it. I'm anxious to see what they have. muthed, johns, have at it, and I'll even volunteer to keep score as a non-partial judge.

I told you that you could have saved face if you went back and pretended to be drunk when you made that argument. Should have taken my advice.

With all these new guys showing up and taking shots at rifle, I'm going to ease off for a few days. I'll just opt to sit back and watch the young fellows work him over a bit.

The new guys will soon be porch alcoholics like you.

That's the equivalent of less than $11/hour. Furthermore, if memory serves, you would have to be making about $50,000 per year to be eligible for that amount. So the unemployment check is less than half what you were budgeting for while on the job.

Here's your problem. If the government simply replaces the income of the people you're talking about, it's NOT A STIMULUS, moron.

The last time I had an employee was in about 2016, I would have had to add $3.80 per hour to meet the $19.80 bar. moron
That's the equivalent of less than $11/hour. Furthermore, if memory serves, you would have to be making about $50,000 per year to be eligible for that amount. So the unemployment check is less than half what you were budgeting for while on the job.

Here's your problem. If the government simply replaces the income of the people you're talking about, it's NOT A STIMULUS, moron.

The last time I had an employee was in about 2016, I would have had to add $3.80 per hour to meet the $19.80 bar. moron

So you had to let your employees go because you couldn't pay them above market level wages?

It's capped at four months with the period running from February 15th to June 30th (I combed through the 880 page bill this morning) so this is temporary. I'm okay with people getting a little more, especially since it is temporary and our economy desperately needs an infusion of cash from people who are actually going to need and spend it.

If you look at the republican proposed and passed part of the bill, which provides $1200 per individual and $500 per child (capped at three kids), it's doing the exact same thing. A working family that has two kids will get $3400 if they are making less than $150,000 and a portion of that all the way up to $198,000.

It is free money that no one is working for. So are we up in arms over that? We shouldn't be if we understand that the true nature of the payment is for economic stimulus. The limitation with that is the virus work stoppage is likely going to go way past the time that this money can provide for.

So we can't view the $600 as...hey man...these people are going to get more money than they were making to begin with. We have to look at where the money will go...to pay their rent which helps landlords. To pay mortgages which will help banks. To pay for food which helps grocery stores and restaurants. To pay for the things that make our economy run.

What's being missed in all of this is the reason this stimulus was moved under the wing of state unemployment to begin with. It allows this money to be distributed through 50 state agencies and relieves the burden of the massive undertaking this would be for the federal government to take care of. There has also been allocated an administrative enhancement fund to bolster the state unemployment offices with support for the extra workload. So now the administrative burden of the economic stimulus is being divided by 50 state agencies.
I’m not arguing we shouldn’t give them anything. I’m saying doubling their salary on top of $1200 doesn’t make sense even if it is temporary.

maybe you didn't read my post well enough, but I only said I was going to ease up on rifle for a few days. you're still going to be subject to strong rebuttal, meathead.

If I get a strong rebuttal, it'll not be from you.

I’m not arguing we shouldn’t give them anything. I’m saying doubling their salary on top of $1200 doesn’t make sense even if it is temporary.

It would make sense if you had any. The action taken by Congress is called a stimulus. They want to get cash flowing. Rich people aren't going to spend more money, as a matter of fact they'll probably conserve more. Those who need it will SPEND it. How difficult is that to understand?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I love when the deplorables try criticizing somebody's intelligence and then resort to making up words or showing their grammar expertise at the same time.

It would make sense if you had any. The action taken by Congress is called a stimulus. They want to get cash flowing. Rich people aren't going to spend more money, as a matter of fact they'll probably conserve more. Those who need it will SPEND it. How difficult is that to understand?

who has more disposable income, the “rich guy” or the guy working pay check to pay check?

I see you, sisters. What’s going on, big homie? Your wife letting you do more than just missionary with her, yet?

Yea 69 is her warm-up drill. I have a Taiwan basket hanging from a hook in the middle of my mirrored ceiling. U do think the board should pray for you and your family in New York. Try not traveling so much. Hate to lose u

Presence, moron. Presence. Remember when you tried - incorrectly I may add - correcting me on grammar?

When you tried to butcher the semicolon yes I remember. I would explain that sometimes I post from my phone so words get mixed, but you won't listen, hence; I won't try.

Why somebody with your lack of intelligence would come over and embarrass himself on this board is something even Sisters wouldn't be able to explain.

IQ 132, I would love to compare LSAT scores with you, but I'm sure you wouldn't be truthful if I did.

When you tried to butcher the semicolon yes I remember. I would explain that sometimes I post from my phone so words get mixed, but you won't listen, hence; I won't try.

No. Your attempt was embarrassingly bad just like all of your posts. I mean, look at your first sentence in this post. You jumble everything. Here's one you posted a weekago that I recall reading and thinking to myself "yeah, this Marshall degree is better used as toilet paper if morons like this are able to get one":

"Here is one that I don't think no one has mentioned Water Polo.
Tougher then people may think."

" . . . don't think no one has mentioned . . . "

That double negative is straight out of the deepest hollers in West Virginia. "Then"? We could play this game all day with your posts.

IQ 132, I would love to compare LSAT scores with you, but I'm sure you wouldn't be truthful if I did.

Oh, Christ. Dork, you aren't even of average intelligence. Really, your grammar is atrocious.The things you say are stupid. You're the white version of Fever.

Oh, Christ. Dork, you aren't even of average intelligence. Really, your grammar is atrocious.The things you say are stupid. You're the white version of Fever.
I said earlier I would be a fair judge. I have to give you that round by a 10-8 score, assuming the line, white version of Fever, hasn't been used previously.

Muthed you're going to have to help johns out tonight.

Need help you kidding me? I try not too get involved in juvenile banter. By the way Rifle your renters insurance
will not cover earthquake damage.

No. Your attempt was embarrassingly bad just like all of your posts. I mean, look at your first sentence in this post. You jumble everything. Here's one you posted a weekago that I recall reading and thinking to myself "yeah, this Marshall degree is better used as toilet paper if morons like this are able to get one":

"Here is one that I don't think no one has mentioned Water Polo.
Tougher then people may think."

" . . . don't think no one has mentioned . . . "

That double negative is straight out of the deepest hollers in West Virginia. "Then"? We could play this game all day with your posts.

Hey, Bozo didn't I just get through going over the fallacy of argumentum ad hominem in this thread? Either it went over your head or you just ignored it.
Now start digging deep for past posts, run it through Grammarly so you can point out trivial mistakes.

I try not too get involved in juvenile banter. .

"To," not "too." Tell us again about your IQ and LSAT numbers.

By the way Rifle your renters insurance
will not cover earthquake damage.

That's cute. I received this email about 10 days ago. I didn't realize there were only three more months left until this mortgage is paid off. One directly on the beach with no mortgage, this one which will be paid off in 70 days and which I'll get $400,000 for easily if I ever want to get rid of it, and the loft that I bought a few months ago which won't take long to pay off. And I spend most of my time in the smallest of all of those properties. In total, they are probably $1.2 million of properties. The one on the beach is rented out. The other two are just for me.

I'll probably end up getting one in Phoenix/Scottsdale in the next couple of months. I could easily have a different property for each day of the week in the next 18 months, all of them being more than $300,000 in value.

I'm sure you have trouble understanding that: just in properties - not talking about cash on hand, equity in companies, etc. - I have about $900,000 in either properties already paid off or in equity on them . . . at my age with absolutely no dependents, responsibilities, etc. And I haven't talked about it much, but that's to go along with my cars including a Camry which I actually drive fairly often (since I try to hide my successes to make sure girls like me for my huge cock and not for my money).

Yet you're dumb enough to actually try and make a jab about renting. Next time you want to try taking a jab, look at how much I have in equity in just ONE of my properties:

TUrwEoC.png

Last edited:
Insecurity is a sad thing to witness. All that money and so little worth.

yes it really is sad. all that and you spend your time spell checking posts and counting likes like a teenage girl? stalking a loser like Fever all over the net? and trying to convince a bunch of strangers on a message board that you are successful?

Irrelevant. You've gotten WAY too arrogant with your attitude toward those who struggle.
You are probably the loud mouth who goes and eats and leaves a buck on the table as a tip. I dorn look down on anybody other than those who are freeloaders

Cant believe rifle has turned into a mutated greed.
and don't leave out raoul. between the three of them, I've never seen a bunch of folks openly rooting against the home team. it wasn't that long ago, they were all upset over a drone strike that took out a bad guy from Iran. now, maybe I'm wrong, but I think they're hoping for this Chinese Virus to kill a bunch of us. and this is all due to them scraping the bucket, desperately looking for something, anything to blame trump. If my old man was still alive, he would shoot people like this, and wouldn't think twice about it. guys go to war fighting the evil of the world, and now this is what some of the fellow Americans have turned into.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT