ADVERTISEMENT

3 Million

That's cute. I received this email about 10 days ago. I didn't realize there were only three more months left until this mortgage is paid off. One directly on the beach with no mortgage, this one which will be paid off in 70 days and which I'll get $400,000 for easily if I ever want to get rid of it, and the loft that I bought a few months ago which won't take long to pay off. And I spend most of my time in the smallest of all of those properties. In total, they are probably $1.2 million of properties. The one on the beach is rented out. The other two are just for me.

I'll probably end up getting one in Phoenix/Scottsdale in the next couple of months. I could easily have a different property for each day of the week in the next 18 months, all of them being more than $300,000 in value.

I'm sure you have trouble understanding that: just in properties - not talking about cash on hand, equity in companies, etc. - I have about $900,000 in either properties already paid off or in equity on them . . . at my age with absolutely no dependents, responsibilities, etc. And I haven't talked about it much, but that's to go along with my Bentley, BMW, and the Camry which I actually drive fairly often (since I try to hide my successes to make sure girls like me for my huge cock and not for my money).

Yet you're dumb enough to actually try and make a jab about renting. Next time you want to try taking a jab, look at how much I have in equity in just ONE of my properties:

That's totally amazing there Rifle. At your age with numerous houses and luxury vehicles. What I really find amazing is how you are able to skirt paying property tax. Maybe, you should start your own seminars on how to skirt the county property tax in order to get financially ahead! I know your Utah property must be worth at least 500-600k, Park City right? If you do a simple search for Summit County here: https://property.summitcounty.org/eaglesoftware/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp There is no record of you owning property or was it Salt Lake county: https://slco.org/assessor/new/query.cfm Nope not there either. So how are you able to skirt without paying property tax, I want to know the secret because LA County Taxes are killing me. I guess having no "responsibilities" has it's perks.

You did post pictures of your pad right? I do remember seeing them, What did you do go to the nearest Ikea and start clicking away? Hey, this is my new bathroom! Then you convinced the poor Brand/Promo Girl to take a picture with you so you could post it on here with a story how you banged her last night in the kitchen (also from Ikea). Not that I condone his tactics, but didn't 2.0 catch you creeping on random girls for pics so you can post them on here? Dam man, that's off. I don't know what is worse you taking pictures of random 20 somethings, or the dumb shit girl allowing a random guy to photograph her. What the hell did she expect the shot to go? Up on various message boards posted by some creep saying how he took her out that night before adding to his trophy count. You are literally the Weinstein on Herdnation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
That's totally amazing there Rifle. At your age with numerous houses and luxury vehicles. What I really find amazing is how you are able to skirt paying property tax. Maybe, you should start your own seminars on how to skirt the county property tax in order to get financially ahead! I know your Utah property must be worth at least 500-600k, Park City right? If you do a simple search for Summit County here: https://property.summitcounty.org/eaglesoftware/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp There is no record of you owning property or was it Salt Lake county: https://slco.org/assessor/new/query.cfm Nope not there either. So how are you able to skirt without paying property tax, I want to know the secret because LA County Taxes are killing me. I guess having no "responsibilities" has it's perks.

You did post pictures of your pad right? I do remember seeing them, What did you do go to the nearest Ikea and start clicking away? Hey, this is my new bathroom! They you convinced the poor Brand/Promo Girl to take a picture with you so you could post it on here with a story how you banged her last night in the kitchen (also from Ikea). Not that I condone his tactics, but didn't 2.0 catch you creeping on random girls for pics so you can post them on here? Dam man, that's off. I don't know what is worse you taking pictures of random 20 somethings, or the dumb shit girl allowing a random guy to photograph her. What the hell did she expect the shot to go? Up on various message boards posted by some creep saying how he took her out the night before adding to his trophy count. You are literally the Weinstein on Herdnation!
Holy shit, johns coming back strong in round 2, after being staggered on the ropes in round 1. Honest, credible judge scores the round 10-7. After two rounds, johns holds the lead 18-17.

Holy shit, johns coming back strong in round 2, after being staggered on the ropes in round 1. Honest, credible judge scores the round 10-7. After two rounds, johns holds the lead 18-17.

I was thinking TKO on that last response.

it was close, but herdman didn't toss in the towel, so I allowed the fight to continue. rifle may want to put the robe romper back on, and go back to talking statistics from the New Orleans slums.
Not tossing it in for rifle or his crazy manager, greed. Unless they ask me to stop it.

What I really find amazing is how you are able to skirt paying property tax. Maybe, you should start your own seminars on how to skirt the county property tax

I don't "skirt property taxes," moron. I do, legally, avoid significant income tax. Let me dumb it down for you:

Coincidentally, I received my taxes back from my accountant yesterday. My AGI for 2019? About $27K. My AGI for 2018? About -$7500. My AGI for 2017? About -1400. So over the last three years, my total AGI was approximately $18K. Did I earn more than $6K per year, average, over the last few years? Of course. Did I lose money two out of the past three years? Of course not. But when you're smart about things, you can legally limit your income tax.

Property taxes are a different animal, but I'll help you out between the relationship with income tax.

Why is most of my income claimed in Texas and/or Florida instead of Utah or California? It's because Texas and Florida don't have state income tax. In comparison, Utah has a 4.95% income tax. So by claiming most of my income in Texas and/or Florida, I avoid about 5%. So why don't I have more of my properties in two states that I love (Texas and Florida)? It's because they rape you on property taxes. Sure, they don't get you on state income taxes, but they make up a lot of that with high property taxes.

So I save money by having virtually no state income tax (since it is claimed in Texas and/or Florida instead of Utah), but I avoid those high property taxes by having two properties in Utah.

If you do a simple search for Summit County here: https://property.summitcounty.org/eaglesoftware/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp There is no record of you owning property or was it Salt Lake county: https://slco.org/assessor/new/query.cfm Nope not there either. So how are you able to skirt without paying property tax, I want to know the secret because LA County Taxes are killing me. I guess having no "responsibilities" has it's perks.

Again, I don't "skirt property taxes." I just have properties, other than one, in states with that have very low property taxes.

Regarding your attempt to find my properties through assessor pages, I would like to present Exhibit 1:

Exhibit 1: Please refer to the recent thread in which Murox the Moron, Big Dummy, '06, or another moron asked me to show my mortgage documents. Within 10 minutes of them asking, I quickly posted two mortgage documents that I had in my email.

Exhibit 2: Please refer to the previous posts on here with Big Dummy in which I discuss having my properties all under the ownership of an LLC. I explain that the reason for doing this is 1) privacy (see this thread and people like Fever) 2) taxes (properties being owned by my companies instead of as me, an individual give some tax advantages to lower taxes) 3) liability. Liability is a big one. Let's pretend you have a pool in your backyard and live on five acres. Well, you don't necessarily need a fence to enclose all five of your acres. Let's say your closest neighbor is a half-mile away. The kid who lives there decides to ride his bike down to your place one day in the summer to see if you're home. Since you aren't home, he decides he is going to jump in your pool. He ends up drowning. His family sues you for being negligent for not having a fence keeping kids away from your pool. If your property was under an LLC, they could only go after your property. They couldn't go after other properties you may own, your vehicles, your personal bank accounts, other companies you may have equity in, etc.

Now, let's say you do have a fence around all five acres. Well, you could still be sued for the neighbor drowning if you have a gate that is easy to breach/open, if the fence is only five feet high and a kid can easily scale it to get in your pool, etc. By having your property under your name and not an LLC, you can be sued for everything you have and not just what's owned by the LLC.

Look at it from my perspective: One of my properties has 30' ceilings in part of it. Another has about 25' ceilings in part of it. Imagine having a guy/girl over who has been drinking downtown all night then wanders around and somehow falls over any of the railings to his/her death. I could be held liable for allowing an intoxicated person to walk around my place knowing that the railings are only about four feet high.

Florida property . . . directly on the ocean, a pool, a balcony from two areas that would result in possible death if falling over . . . imagine if guests had kids over and one of them ends up drowning, falling, etc. If I am sued, they can only go after the LLC that owns that property. If that property (and the others) are under my name, they can go after all of my properties, my vehicles, personal bank accounts, jewelry, equity in other companies, and anything else.

Frankly, anyone who has a fairly valuable property and some money is a buffoon for not having the property under an LLC instead of their own name for all of the reasons that I listed above.

Now for the exhibit . . . these are conversations on here with Big Dummy from months ago detailing exactly what I just said which is why my personal name is nowhere to be found on any county assessor's record. I even note that if you type in any of the LLCs I own, you will be able to find them in these records:

P4kqwv2.png

mDobed7.png

Then you convinced the poor Brand/Promo Girl to take a picture with you so you could post it on here with a story how you banged her last night in the kitchen (also from Ikea). Not that I condone his tactics, but didn't 2.0 catch you creeping on random girls for pics so you can post them on here?

No, that's not what he claimed. He first claimed that a girl said she had no idea who I was and that I just asked to take a picture with her. After we went through that making no sense since all of the pictures I had of girls with me were also with famous musicians (meaning it wouldn't make sense that the other girl wouldn't know me), that I had text/Instagram conversations with all of the girls in the pictures in that thread, etc., Fever then changed his story to claim that it was Chanel West Coast who claimed that she didn't know me and that I just randomly asked her for a picture. Of course, I then posted text/Instagram messages of Chanel's assistant asking if I had texted her yet (she gave me her number a month earlier and I had delayed in reaching out to her), texts between Chanel and I, etc. In other words, his attempt blew up in his as bad as yours is.

Exhibit 3:

Multiple mortgage companies sending me my initial statements:

Rqv1GwZ.jpg

oZ7KRHj.jpg

Exhibit 4:

Me discussing with a verified celeb's account (damn, another of Murox the Moron's claims blowing up) how to do a quit claim, as the person requested info form me prior to my explaining. Note the date on this being in February, so it isn't like I just created a fake Instagram account and had this conversation with myself, as well as the verified blue checkmark:

DZ9pR5H.jpg

OqsXp3N.jpg

QIkjW83.jpg

8wj2aF0.jpg

Exhibit 5:

This shows the official registration of another LLC of mine in Utah. Why so many? Because each property needs one. If all of them are under the same LLC, one lawsuit for an incident at one leaves all of them liable.

The first name being Matthew? Yeah, that's a registered agent. Most states require LLCs to have a registered agent on file. Then, any lawsuits/legal issues will be served to the registered agent. If no RA exists, the LLC can never be served which clearly is a problem. Why Matthew instead of me? Privacy reasons in case somebody did access the names of my LLCs.
3bmv2WF.jpg

Exhibit 6:

This shows that a deed was transferred to me from an LLC. Well, why would an LLC send it to me? The previous owner of one of my properties was an LLC. Why? Because when you start dealing with expensive real estate, you usually start dealing with more intelligent/successful people who have multiple assets. Like I just explained, putting those assets under individual LLCs protect the owner's personal assets. So I bought one property from an LLC:

JrCWV0q.jpg

Exhibit 7:

This shows my first name and description showing that I then transferred the deed in a quit claim (see my comments on HerdNation and in Instagram messages discussing quit claims) to one of my LLCs. It shows the county recorder's stamp, etc.

CvwxN79.jpg

Now, I get it. I understand. Somebody with your lot in life never has to worry about trying to reduce income taxes. You aren't really getting hit hard on your $20,000 annual income. Somebody with your lot in life never has to worry about getting sued since people realize you have nothing to get. Somebody with the ability to only own one property throughout your life doesn't have to worry about quit claims, LLCs, etc.

But this was a crash course in how smart and successful people do things, since you'll never have first hand knowledge of that.

Overwhelming evidence has been presented once again destroying your multiple attempts. Property taxes and income taxes are different things, though if you're smart about it and have the means, you can limit both of those significantly (again, something a person with your lot in life doesn't have to worry about). I've never had to ask any random girl for a picture. In fact, the one Fever changed his story to claim I did that with actually had her assistant reach out me via Instagram asking me to text her since I didn't for a month after she gave me her number. The word you were looking for was "damn" and not "dam." But tell us again about your IQ and LSAT scores.

it was close, but herdman didn't toss in the towel, so I allowed the fight to continue. rifle may want to put the robe romper back on, and go back to talking statistics from the New Orleans slums.

I allowed this to go a few more rounds so that I could fully explain, with overwhelming proof, how Johns is even more of a moron than we all thought. But I'm not sure he is even breathing now.

I allowed this to go a few more rounds so that I could fully explain, with overwhelming proof, how Johns is even more of a moron than we all thought. But I'm not sure he is even breathing now.
If you think I'm going to read that lengthy post, just to judge a message board fight, then you're wrong. Fvck that, I'm tossing in the towel, and now you do can do whatever the hell you want.

If you think I'm going to read that lengthy post, just to judge a message board fight, then you're wrong. Fvck that, I'm tossing in the towel, and now you do can do whatever the hell you want.
Yehh, seriously, we don't need a novel the size of Gone With The Wind.

Demerit for rifle for being too lengthy. I am not reading it either.

r

You both could learn some things from reading it . . . not that either of you will ever have to worry about making too much money most likely though.

funny thing though, I started reading the first few lines of the post, and all I could think about, isn't rifle the same guy that scoffed at Trump for skirting around taxes?

Oh, so you did read it. What a surprise - caught you pretending something other than reality again on here.

And no, that wasn't me. Now, if he did it illegally or is hypocritical about it, then I'd scoff at him.

r

You both could learn some things from reading it . . . not that either of you will ever have to worry about making too much money most likely though.
I make enough to know not you read your post regarding money.

Oh, so now you're also trying to talk like the Thai lady with the restaurant next door.
Rifle, your are, without a doubt, the most f'ed up, narcicisstic individual I have ever run across in my life. And I've run across many of them.

Rifle, your are, without a doubt, the most f'ed up, narcicisstic individual I have ever run across in my life. And I've run across many of them.

That’s fine, but are your three houses in your name or under an LLC? If the latter, did you purchase them under the LLC or quit claim it?

who has more disposable income, the “rich guy” or the guy working pay check to pay check?

This stimulus is not about disposable income, it is about sustaining the part of the economy that depends on what the average Joe has to spend for every month.

If too many people cannot pay their regular bills, rent/mortgage, etc., the entire thing collapses. It really is that simple.

You both could learn some things from reading it . . .

You would think this is all common sense, ESPECIALLY separate LLC's for each property. That greatly isolates legal liability.

That’s fine, but are your three houses in your name or under an LLC? If the latter, did you purchase them under the LLC or quit claim it?

Couple of questions, rifle. When you did the quit claim deed to your LLC did you also change the loan/notify the mortgage holder of the change? If the mortgage is still in your personal name, which it appears it is based on the text you showed confirming your equity, that's mortgage fraud. Second, are you totally sure that you enjoy the LLC protection you desire if the mortgage is still in your private name? A plaintiff could claim fraudulent conveyance.

Since you apparently used Google as your legal counsel in setting this up, just a few items you should verify.

Couple of questions, rifle. When you did the quit claim deed to your LLC did you also change the loan/notify the mortgage holder of the change?

The loan doesn't have to be changed nor does the mortgage holder have to be changed. Yes, I/the title agency notified the mortgage holder, but that was more of a procedural move than anything that you claim had to be done for legal reasons.

If the mortgage is still in your personal name, which it appears it is based on the text you showed confirming your equity, that's mortgage fraud.

That is entirely false. If the conveyance were done to avoid creditors or similar situations (bankruptcy, divorce, etc.), it would be a violation of The Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act. If not, it is not mortgage fraud in any way. In fact, it is extremely common for a quit claim to grant the deed to another entity but for the mortgage name to stay the same. That's why it is a dangerous transaction if you aren't very close to the person you're granting the property to, as you are still responsible for the mortgage even if you transfer the deed to somebody else.

Christ, the entire point of a quit claim is to transfer property quickly and legally. If it meant you had to change the name on the mortgage - which would mean credit check, refinancing, etc. - it would ruin the entire point and popularity of a quit claim.

Second, are you totally sure that you enjoy the LLC protection you desire if the mortgage is still in your private name?

Yes, unless people have my social security to run my credit.

A plaintiff could claim fraudulent conveyance.

And a judge would dismiss it just as fast unless the transfer were done to avoid creditors/a pending lawsuit.

Since you apparently used Google as your legal counsel in setting this up, just a few items you should verify.

You have no fvcking clue what you're talking about. I'd suggest that the banker stick with numbers, but we all know how that turns out for you. You've been on one hell of a streak of claiming to be right about something/somebody else being wrong on something, and this is right up there with your worse example of that.

Exhibit 1: Please refer to the recent thread in which Murox the Moron, Big Dummy, '06, or another moron asked me to show my mortgage documents. Within 10 minutes of them asking, I quickly posted two mortgage documents that I had in my email.
Which thread?

Fannie and Freedie won't buy loans made to a corporation, LLC or otherwise. They also have a request and documentation requirement for loans that must be met before the mortgagee can execute a quit claim to a corporation. If your loan was bought by a one of these entities and you gave the mortgager notice they should have let you know, or they did the required paper work.

But thanks for being a dick (your usual attitude) for me trying to point out a potential issue.

But thanks for being a dick (your usual attitude) for me trying to point out a potential issue.

Listen, you whiney little hypocritical bitch. Just because most of your fellow deplorables struggle with reading comprehension doesn't mean that I do.

You made a claim that it appeared that I have committed mortgage fraud. You call that just "trying to point out a potential issue"? Who the fvck are you kidding. Then, you took a jab by claiming that I "apparently used Google as [my] legal counsel" as if something I did was wrong, illegal, etc. I didn't have to use Google as I did this same thing on a Florida property six years ago.

So no, you weren't just "trying to point out a potential issue" and being nice. You made an accusation that I was committing fraud, took a jab at what I did to infer that I didn't know what I was doing, then cried when I responded accordingly. Then, you had the audacity to cry and act like the good guy when I pointed out that every single one of your claims was not only bogus regarding my specific transactions, but they were also bogus overall for just about any case.

On top of that - and this is the best part - everything you tried saying in that first post is entirely false. As I said, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Then, in your last post, you tried changing your claim to something entirely different than what you tried claiming in your original post. Freddie and Fannie not buying loans made to an LLC, requiring certain documents before allowing a quit claim to a corporation, etc. are all entirely different claims than you made in your first post which I shot down.

In summary:

1) You tried accusing me of committing a crime
2) You were not only wrong in that, but you were wrong with your overall claims that weren't even focused on me
3) You tried taking a jab at me regarding using Google for my legal advice, when in reality, your claims about the legality of things were totally bogus
4) Then, in your next post (after I called out your lies), you tried changing what your claims were
5) You finished it off by crying and pretending you were trying to be a nice guy when it was clearly otherwise

And if you thought your ass-reaming was over, you're wrong again, because you fvcked up yet again with the claims in your most recent post (which were entirely different claims than the ones I destroyed in your original post).

You just claimed that Freddie and Fannie won't buy loans made to an LLC. Wrong. Fannie has been allowing that for over a year now.

Had you simply offered advice and were wrong, I would have thanked you for it but explained why you were wrong. But you didn't do that. On top of that, when you changed your claim after getting exposed as not knowing what the fvck you were talking about, you even fvcked up your new claims with bogus information.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Oh, and since I quickly destroyed your first claims of bogus information which forced you to change your claims in your second post, it's only right that I give you proof of why even your second set of claims is false. It's been over two years since the change with Fannie, and even prior to that, it was never mortgage fraud:

Conforming loans sold to Fannie Mae after June 1, 2016, may be transferred into an LLC after closing, provided that: (1) the original borrower holds a majority and controlling interest in the LLC; and (2) if the loan is on a primary residence or second home, the 12 month occupancy requirement contained in the security instrument has been met. The original borrower will remain liable on the Note and the loan will continue to be reported on the original borrower’s credit report

https://www.aimloan.com/faq/can-i-close-my-loan-name-llc

When pondering financing options, real estate investors have historically had a tough choice to make: Finance your rental property with favorable Fannie Mae loan terms or protect yourself from risk by vesting title in the name of an Limited Liability Company (LLC).

When faced with this dilemma, many real estate investors have elected to try and have it both ways: First close with a Fannie Mae loan, then change title over to an LLC after closing… and cross their fingers.

Good news for investors from Fannie Mae
If you’re among the large number of real estate investors who’ve chosen to roll the dice, your finger-crossing days may be over. In November (quietly and with no fanfare) Fannie Mae announced that they now allow the post-closing transfer of title to an LLC.

https://workshopmortgage.com/blog/b...-llc-now-real-estate-investors-can-have-both/

Rifle, I actually read your last reply to banker, as well as the summary, as well as the follow up post. Why would I do all of that, you ask . . . because I'm on the shitter, and out of reading material.

Yeah, can you believe that guy? He makes criminal allegations/takes jabs, presents totally false information, then claims that I’m a dick and that he was just trying to be a nice guy after I called him out for his bogus info. Then, he comes back to change his argument, hides from his original bogus allegations, and once again provides false information.

By the way, who the hell gets up at 6:30 am on a Saturday, especially when it’s 30 degrees out? Sorry about your life.

By the way, who the hell gets up at 6:30 am on a Saturday, especially when it’s 30 degrees out? Sorry about your life.
I actually get up at 5 every morning. It's part of my weird, structured lifestyle. Back in the day, when I was chasing skank, my life was much different, and somedays I would sleep in until noon, others I would show up for a golf tournament at 8 o'clock still stoned out of my mind, and a few times I would tie on a day drunk, maybe get lucky at 4 in the afternoon, and then pass out cold before it got dark.

Not anymore though. I'm about to go out in the garage and change out the floormats in the wife's SUV, and will also have to vacuum. (Winter mats to summer mats) After that, I'm guessing she'll finally let me shower before she makes me go grocery shopping with her. Of course, I'll have to push the buggy, and once home, I'll have to carry all the groceries into the house. Thankfully though, we're back to plastic bags, which means I don't have to deal with the slower checkout line due to those that use recyclable bags.

All told, pretty good day, but I should be about 40% tanked right now, preparing for the final four.

I actually get up at 5 every morning. It's part of my weird, structured lifestyle. Back in the day, when I was chasing skank, my life was much different, and somedays I would sleep in until noon, others I would show up for a golf tournament at 8 o'clock still stoned out of my mind, and a few times I would tie on a day drunk, maybe get lucky at 4 in the afternoon, and then pass out cold before it got dark.

Not anymore though. I'm about to go out in the garage and change out the floormats in the wife's SUV, and will also have to vacuum. (Winter mats to summer mats) After that, I'm guessing she'll finally let me shower before she makes me go grocery shopping with her. Of course, I'll have to push the buggy, and once home, I'll have to carry all the groceries into the house. Thankfully though, we're back to plastic bags, which means I don't have to deal with the slower checkout line due to those that use recyclable bags.

All told, pretty good day, but I should be about 40% tanked right now, preparing for the final four.

Did you go to Home Depot?

Was there enough time?

Oh, and since I quickly destroyed your first claims of bogus information which forced you to change your claims in your second post, it's only right that I give you proof of why even your second set of claims is false. It's been over two years since the change with Fannie, and even prior to that, it was never mortgage fraud:

Conforming loans sold to Fannie Mae after June 1, 2016, may be transferred into an LLC after closing, provided that: (1) the original borrower holds a majority and controlling interest in the LLC; and (2) if the loan is on a primary residence or second home, the 12 month occupancy requirement contained in the security instrument has been met. The original borrower will remain liable on the Note and the loan will continue to be reported on the original borrower’s credit report

https://www.aimloan.com/faq/can-i-close-my-loan-name-llc

When pondering financing options, real estate investors have historically had a tough choice to make: Finance your rental property with favorable Fannie Mae loan terms or protect yourself from risk by vesting title in the name of an Limited Liability Company (LLC).

When faced with this dilemma, many real estate investors have elected to try and have it both ways: First close with a Fannie Mae loan, then change title over to an LLC after closing… and cross their fingers.

Good news for investors from Fannie Mae
If you’re among the large number of real estate investors who’ve chosen to roll the dice, your finger-crossing days may be over. In November (quietly and with no fanfare) Fannie Mae announced that they now allow the post-closing transfer of title to an LLC.

https://workshopmortgage.com/blog/b...-llc-now-real-estate-investors-can-have-both/

Must be hard living in your paranoid world. I understand you think people are out to get you since Fever outed your game with the locals there.

From your own post, Fannie has guidelines.

Primary or secondary residence. You say you have done this three times, so at least one of your properties wouldn't meet that criteria.

12 month residency requirement. You haven't had either Utah property that long.

They made a quiet change in November. Okay, haven't been in banking in awhile, missed that.

Additional comment. You posted info directly indicating you researched it on the Internet. So my google as legal counsel comment was appropriate. I was a little surprised that a high roller like you doesn't have an attorney on retainer.

Just because you are someone with a dick personality doesn't mean everyone else is like you. Lighten up, Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT