ADVERTISEMENT

3 More Years

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Just told the man in the corner office that I'll hang around for another three years. Probably a mistake, but since I've been in retirement mode for the last five years, I'll just continue on doing basically nothing for another three. I just sit here all day with the office door closed, and respond to emails and telephone calls. Now days, I guess we do that thing on Teams. I don't like it though. I used to just take a phone call, and lay the phone on the desk, barely listening to whomever was on the other line, while still making my post here on Pullman. With the Teams thing, you actually have to look at the idiot on the other line. We both just sit there, and it's kind of like being on TV, talking idiot stuff back & forth.

Figure on my last day I'm going to call whomever happens to be the hottest chick at the time, where we can have this Teams thing going, and I can strangle my chicken right below the camera line. Of course, with all these shots, I won't be able to go full 'Toomin', so I'll probably have to opt to just grabbing it a few times. That will be enough though, and I'll feel good about the whole thing.

I don't ever show my face on there. Always aim the camera at the wall and since the office is pitch black, nobody can see much of anything.

Everyone on these Zoom, Teams, etc. looks like a goofy horse's ass. It's not right and no good. People stare at the wall, the ground, their shoes, they've got shit whirring in the background. Unprofessional slop, the whole thing. And they dress like they're going to bed after it's over.

It's like you're bothering them. They wanted to sleep 24 hours a day, draw a check and have someone bring them their Twinkies in bed.

Pathetic.

We even have a few grown ass men here at work, out there on Linked-In using those pronouns in their name.

(He/His/Him)

Who the hell in their 50s would do something like that? What the hell does it even mean? I know some lesbians that do the she/her deal, but same stupidity. I automatically delete them when I see it.

54 years old, and has a bunch of pronouns beside his name like it apparently means something special. I need this explained to me, because otherwise, anybody that does that is automatically moved to the queer list.

Hell, in my 50s I'm going to be moved to the dead list. Only initials I even want now are RIP really.

I don't use initials after my name. Dumb and pretentious bullshit. Not doing it. What's the pronoun for just a hollowed out husk of withered balls? I could put that in parenthesis and see what that does.

My boss is one of those assholes who calls you out if your camera isn’t on and on your face.

And we’ve never worked remotely. Been in person the whole time. But if it’s a meeting with corporate or something he gets mad if your camera isn’t on. Boggles my mind anyone could care.

My boss is one of those assholes who calls you out if your camera isn’t on and on your face.

And we’ve never worked remotely. Been in person the whole time. But if it’s a meeting with corporate or something he gets mad if your camera isn’t on. Boggles my mind anyone could care.
They got onto us about not using cameras. WTF? Get your camera on, where is your camera.

I hate this teams shit

It's just because they like you so much. If you become a hated grouchy bastard, they don't want to see your face.

If they made a robot cheaper who could do what I do, they would run me out in 2 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT