ADVERTISEMENT

35 Navy Seals Have Filed Lawsuit Against the Navy and DOD regarding Vaccination Policy

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
35 Navy Seals were being punished over not taking the vaccination over religious exemptions. It has reached federal court and the Navy is rolling back is punishments slowly.

Stay tuned....

According to an internal memo by the Pentagon's Acting Inspector General Sean O'Donnell to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin written in June, but circulated on Sept. 2, the IG writes that he reviewed "concerning denials of religious liberty accommodation requests from COVID-19 vaccination requirements."

O'Donnell stated that the purpose of the report is "To inform [Secretary Austin] of potential noncompliance with standards for reviewing and documenting the denial of religious accommodation request from Service members."

Anyone know the Bible verse where it says the State has the authority to impose experimental medicines into human beings?

Btw, here is a picture of Raoul.

6thm1w.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and WV-FAN
Anyone know the Bible verse that says vaccines are bad? I'm assuming these guys claim to be Christian, and not some commie leftie religion, as they seem to be heroes of you Trumpers.
why are they not being told to take covid boosters?

Anyone know the Bible verse where it says the State has the authority to impose experimental medicines into human beings?
No, but I know one that says be nice to your slaves. So where can I buy one?
Btw, here is a picture of Raoul.
You need to find a picture of a Christian that despises false prophets. Oh wait, the first Christian, Jesus himself, did that....but you would say an image of him is idolatry (which I actually agree with).

It's a funny thing...when I was young, standard Baptist teaching was God has given doctors and scientists intelligence and wisdom to help us. And the American government was ordained and blessed by God himself.

For those of you who have not done a deepish dive into the understanding of the reasoning for many of the reasoning for these objections, for most it is not a rejection of vaccines in general, it for many (not sure if all) is the methods used to develop the RNA vaccines. Use of techniques, use of stem cells and other techniques that devout Christians have an issue with. Right or wrong, these scientific techniques do not fit with their religious beliefs. For those who truly have those beliefs should be allowed the religious exemption based on our belief government should stay out of religion.

For those who truly have those beliefs should be allowed the religious exemption
I'd bet 90% of those who said they did do not, at least not by any recognized authority within their religion.

It's politics. And it's not even red vs blue for many, it's where anti-vax becomes its own weird politics....much like 9/11 Truthers.

Anyone recall any soldiers claiming religion when they had to get the Gulf War 1 shots?

Yet, the Doctors and the scientists made a boo-boo here
Yet the vast majority of, you know, actual doctors and scientists say there was no boo-boo.

I'd bet 90% of those who said they did do not, at least not by any recognized authority within their religion.

It's politics. And it's not even red vs blue for many, it's where anti-vax becomes its own weird politics....much like 9/11 Truthers.

Anyone recall any soldiers claiming religion when they had to get the Gulf War 1 shots?

Yet the vast majority of, you know, actual doctors and scientists say there was no boo-boo.
The average review time from what I heard was 12 mins or most were not even reviewed.

So again, I will ask why are they not be told to take boosters?

This was a knee jerk political action by the Democrats to act tough and show the public they made the military take it.

The morons have delfated the military. Retention is a problem. Recuiting problems, and moral is low.

The Dunder Head Suits in DC don't get it. The vaccine was a load of horse shit for young people and the point is the military members were not given fair review and hearings.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT