ADVERTISEMENT

4 Point Dogs at Home

But wait …. We are suppose to get blown out……

Seems like we were 13 plus point dogs to this group last year on the road. How did that turn out for us.

Damn, guess all those teams we beat in ‘98 sucked and just handed us 12 wins since we were just 2 years from being a FCS team.

Is this the same Charlie that last year after beating Notre Dame you were handing blank checks to and building a statue for Columbi?? Not sure if the weather or your opinions change more on here.

Reactions: goherd73
Damn, guess all those teams we beat in ‘98 sucked and just handed us 12 wins since we were just 2 years from being a FCS team.

Is this the same Charlie that last year after beating Notre Dame you were handing blank checks to and building a statue for Columbi?? Not sure if the weather or your opinions change more on here.
I bought into the Huff hype after Notre Dame, but he quickly reminded us at BGSU who he was and I've been pretty consistent on my criticism of him. I thought he turned the corner then, but that game proves more and more to be an outlier.

Also I was never a huge fan of Colombi from the time it was announced he was transferring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
4 point dogs to the 26th ranked undefeated team in the nation. Shame on us
Yes. We should be a better team that we are not 4 point dogs on our home field. Had we performed better on national tv yesterday and won that game we would not be dogs on our own field. Keep chugging that kool-aid though.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Yes. We should be a better team that we are not 4 point dogs on our home field. Had we performed better on national tv yesterday and won that game we would not be dogs on our own field. Keep chugging that kool-aid though.
What a typical dump reply. Come up with something better than the kook aid crap

They are 26th in the country and we are only 4 point dogs. Clearly we carry more weight in the opinions of the Vegas experts than we do with our own “fans” around here.

I'm sorry, is this somehow relatable to the conversation ITT? I don't understand your argument.

I'm actually surprised we're only 4 pt dogs. I think Vegas just opened at -4 to attract bets. I see that value changing within the next couple days.

4 point dogs to the 26th ranked undefeated team in the nation. Shame on us
We just got yard stomped by Georgia state and contrary to what you saw we actually looked like shit doing it too. Jmu is much better than Georgia state, huffs already making excuses over game time. It’s going to get ugly if we aren’t prepared

Reactions: ilmherdfan
We are actually having an argument over how bad an underdog at home we should be to a former I-AA.

This is sad.

This is a bad football team.

Your comments get more and more ridiculous. I cant tell if you are doing it on purpose or if you are just doing it to get a rise out of people.

Anyone who has watched our games the last two weeks is eating the 4 points all day long... I hope it turns out for us, but I would argue that JMU is a better team the Georgia State and they just beat us by three scores.

Anyone who has watched our games the last two weeks is eating the 4 points all day long... I hope it turns out for us, but I would argue that JMU is a better team the Georgia State and they just beat us by three scores.
lol i got in at jmu -3.5 and put 1k on them to cover. I am a very biased fan when it comes to boards and socials, but not biased with my moolah

So, you are saying you put $1,000 on YOUR team to lose?

I hope you lose.
yes, i put $1,000 on us to lose by more than a field goal, to be exact. I usually do not bet on Marshall games at all, but the line was literally too easy to pass up free money.

If we win and I am out a grand, good. I bet what i can afford to lose and not even sweat it.

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
You do you, terrible explanation.

Not that you owed me an explanation. But terrible. Actually one of the worse things I have read on this board in a long time. Kudos.

You do you, terrible explanation.

Not that you owed me an explanation. But terrible. Actually one of the worse things I have read on this board in a long time. Kudos.
why? because i have realistic expectations? If youre a browns fan for example, and the 2019 chiefs were only favored by 3.5, youre taking the chiefs... every time

Just my opinion. Made me sick reading what you posted. Again, not that you should care about my opinion at all, i just think it was a sucky thing to do.

Just my opinion. Made me sick reading what you posted. Again, not that you should care about my opinion at all, i just think it was a sucky thing to do.
if it makes you sick that people are betting against marshall when the line is +3.5, what will you think when the line moves closer to double digits lol

In addition. I saw on another thread who you are friends with and who got you some tickets. That is a direct slap in the face to that individual as well. But again, you do you I guess.

In addition. I saw on another thread who you are friends with and who got you some tickets. That is a direct slap in the face to that individual as well. But again, you do you I guess.
Yeah ive been friends with ethan since before we could walk. He knows im in college and make good money sports betting lol. Its almost like my job, so I will treat it as such

Yeah ive been friends with ethan since before we could walk. He knows im in college and make good money sports betting lol. Its almost like my job, so I will treat it as such

Congrats. Direct slap in the face to one of the hardest working athletes to ever step foot on our campus.

Congrats. Direct slap in the face to one of the hardest working athletes to ever step foot on our campus.
would you like me to text him and say "hey bro, aaron perkins thinks i shouldnt bet against marshall, and says its a slap in the face to you... what do you think I should do"

would you like me to text him and say "hey bro, aaron perkins thinks i shouldnt bet against marshall, and says its a slap in the face to you... what do you think I should do"

He doesnt have a clue who I am. I have known his family for decades, but I dont know Ethan. And no need to do that at all. Again, not that you care of my opinion clearly, but I think this is one of the worse things I have seen on HN in a long long time.

He doesnt have a clue who I am. I have known his family for decades, but I dont know Ethan. And no need to do that at all. Again, not that you care of my opinion clearly, but I think this is one of the worse things I have seen on HN in a long long time.
let me text my bookie then and say "hey, so people dont like that I am betting against my fav college football team, can you refund me?"

TBH he probably would be happy to refund me since i got in before the line moved more towards JMU

let me text my bookie then and say "hey, so people dont like that I am betting against my fav college football team, can you refund me?"

TBH he probably would be happy to refund me since i got in before the line moved more towards JMU

Oh i dont want you to refund it. I want you to lose it just for thinking of doing it.

No need to back down now. Go with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT