ADVERTISEMENT

96% of Trump Voters would do it all over again

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
and he would still beat Hillary according to latest POLL.

Some of you guys still don't get it.

He doesn't talk well.
He is mean.
The Russians.
This and that.

Winner

He doesn't talk well.
He is mean.
The Russians.
This and that.

Winner

It is exactly what he said and I've mentioned numerous times. He could shoot an innocent man in a busy street and still not lose his fans. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. The basket of deplorables will continue.

Reactions: Marine03
I don't think it will. This was our last hurrah. If the liberals bring in Donovan McNabb, they win in 2020. If not, 2024 they can probably win even with an old hag if they've got more of those.

Dinosaurs' last stand. This is the time of our lives. Let the celebrations commence. Try a Dave's Single with Cheese from Wendy's. If you're old and about to kick the bucket, cut it in thirds to keep it from sucker punching you in the stomach.

One of these days the white working man will realize the rich Republicans have been taking them for a ride. Then maybe shit will change.

Change to what, the party that pretty much says you're a criminal just for being a white working man?

Democrats aren't gonna win it on white working men. That's why they want all these Mexicans and refugees. They will win it with those, with packed ACORN buses, and finally with white women who despite resembling Dick Butkus in looks and in voice, they are still at their core just foolish soft people who feel sorry for idiots and want warm and fuzzy fairy tales to come true.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

He doesn't talk well.
He is mean.
The Russians.
This and that.

Winner

No surprise. 62% of republicans still think invading Iraq was the right thing to do.

One of these days the white working man will realize the rich Republicans have been taking them for a ride. Then maybe shit will change.

This is why poor democrats continue to prove their ignorance. They actually believe when a rich democrat says they care about them.

But seriously. Anyone that sits around expecting a politician to improve their financial lot in life, essentially just turned over their freedom and independence to someone else.

You can't seem to comprehend anything.
"62% of republicans still think invading Iraq was the right thing to do."

and you can't seem to comprehend, WHAT THE FVCK DOES IT MATTER?

they voted for it. that made more difference than all of the opinions of every non-representative person in the world combined.

using your logic, the person that actually pulled the trigger in a murder is less guilty as long as he regrets it later. and anyone that agreed he should have pulled the trigger is worse than him.

and you can't seem to comprehend, WHAT THE FVCK DOES IT MATTER?

they voted for it. that made more difference than all of the opinions of every non-representative person in the world combined.

using your logic, the person that actually pulled the trigger in a murder is less guilty as long as he regrets it later. and anyone that agreed he should have pulled the trigger is worse than him.

My point is that you cons are unable to learn from your mistakes. You helped to pull the trigger to murder someone and STILL dont regret it.

Fewer in U.S. View Iraq, Afghanistan Wars as Mistakes

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Amid a security situation in Iraq and Afghanistan that continues to be contentious, a smaller share of Americans now than last year view the conflict in Afghanistan or the Iraq war as a mistake. A slim majority, 51%, say the 2003 decision to send troops to Iraq was a mistake, down six percentage points from 2014. A little more than four in 10 (42%) say the 2001 military action in Afghanistan was a mistake, also a drop from last year's 49% reading.

rz0gvssnz0e8ycwc5udflw.png

Democrats Less Likely Today to See Iraq War as a Mistake

While Republicans remain the political group least likely to express regret for the Iraq or Afghanistan wars, a slight change in Democrats' and independents' views is why a lower proportion of the country now sees either conflict as a mistake. Compared with last year, Democrats are seven points less likely to see Iraq as a mistake and eight points less likely to see Afghanistan as a mistake. Independents saw similar movement on these questions.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183575/fewer-view-iraq-afghanistan-wars-mistakes.aspx

the funniest thing about that Gallup article is that Republicans viewing the war as a "mistake" increased by 1% while Democrats viewing it as a "mistake" decreased by 7%.

My point is that you cons are unable to learn from your mistakes. You helped to pull the trigger to murder someone and STILL dont regret it.

Gallup disagrees. they confirm that Cons are increasingly regretting it while Libs are increasingly for it.

odd

But seriously. Anyone that sits around expecting a politician to improve their financial lot in life, essentially just turned over their freedom and independence to someone else.

I think you assume way too much about the average person. Sure, it would be nice to be wealthy, but most people just want a decent job with decent benefits. A lot of towns have been just devastated by our trade policies. I don't expect a 50 year old factory worker to become a stock trader or some shit. Why you do is beyond me. And what jobs remain are paying wages suppressed by the Chinese (and Mexican) boogeyman. "We'll send your jobs to China or Mexico if you don't take less." Democrats are to blame, too. But people were hoodwinked to think a Republican suddenly became a populist. Sooner or later those people are going to get pissed, and then we will either see change or there will be problems.

I place blame on both parties, but white middle America is voting Republican. And that's who has been getting fvcked.

that is a recent change. yes, we have been getting fvcked. we finally decided to go a different route.

FT_16.12.07_middleclass_democrats.png

I think you assume way too much about the average person. Sure, it would be nice to be wealthy, but most people just want a decent job with decent benefits. A lot of towns have been just devastated by our trade policies. I don't expect a 50 year old factory worker to become a stock trader or some shit. Why you do is beyond me. And what jobs remain are paying wages suppressed by the Chinese (and Mexican) boogeyman. "We'll send your jobs to China or Mexico if you don't take less." Democrats are to blame, too. But people were hoodwinked to think a Republican suddenly became a populist. Sooner or later those people are going to get pissed, and then we will either see change or there will be problems.

That is one reason WW3 will happen.

I don't expect a 50 year old factory worker to become a stock trader or some shit.

Maybe not a stock trader, but why not something else?

If I find out one day a robot's doing all of my work (which they could be programmed to do, hell I'm a human robot myself), then it'll be time for me to do something else. I sure as hell don't expect a crowd of people with outstretched arms to embrace me, tell me it's gonna be OK, and guarantee the rest of my life will be an all expense paid vacation.

50 year old people think they're so great. Hell, that's why I've always wanted to be one. What's so great though about somebody who can't do other work?

Reminds me of a Woody Hayes story where he said he could go in those professors' classrooms and do a better job than they'd ever do on the football field. Of course he was a winner. Maybe the average person today is eaten up with defeat.

Gallup disagrees. they confirm that Cons are increasingly regretting it while Libs are increasingly for it.

odd

I post: "62% of republicans still think invading Iraq was the right thing to do."

You post a poll showing 69% of republicans still thing invading Iraq was the right thing to do. We'll use your poll.

I post: "62% of republicans still think invading Iraq was the right thing to do."

You post a poll showing Republican support of the war is going down while Democrat support has gone up significantly (7%).

FIFY

Sure, it would be nice to be wealthy, but most people just want a decent job with decent benefits. A lot of towns have been just devastated by our trade policies. I don't expect a 50 year old factory worker to become a stock trader or some shit. Why you do is beyond me

It's not about being wall st. wealthy. I also don't expect people to become stock traders. I expect them to quit looking to a politician to fix all their damn (financial) problems. Its not been just the trade policies that accelerated their jobs decline. Countless labor and environmental regulation created by the same beloved politician also eliminated the viability of their larger industry stateside. Throw in the additional creative destruction of technology and here we are.

Our philosophical view on this topic is clearly different. Technology is a double edged sword. While it pressures companies to adapt and/or die, it also creates niche markets and opportunities for individuals to take advantage. There simply is no excuse in this day and time of technological advancement for anyone to accept or believe that "I have no opportunities..." if one's "job" doesn't go as planned.

The idea that the only hope to survive is to flip burgers at Wendy's for a career is a myth created by those that want people kept dependent and mired in negativity. Technology has opened the door to expanded education for anything and everything, from advanced degrees to Trade certification. While "globalism" changed the fate of a 50 year old blue collar employee... Internet platforms have allowed the same kind of individuals with unique skills, knowledge, and/or products to market them WORLDWIDE. We live during a point and time in history of countless abundance and limitless opportunity if you are willing, wanting, or needing to take the step to find a different path. I just don't accept most people's excuses.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Republican % who STILL think the Iraq war was a good decision.......69%
Democrat % .......32%

95 days

The thing about it is, flipping burgers at Wendy's could be a career if people knew how to manage money. What's so difficult about "spend the least amount you can get away with?"

A man could live a hell of a life on minimum wage. Cut the cord, don't go anywhere, don't have people depending on you for anything. Just get up, go do your work, come home, eat, go to bed. No burden of having to spend your excess, try to live it up, family bumming you or being pissed that you won't just hand them money.

The true simple life could be had.

[QUOTE="raleighherdfan, post: 454103, member: 1184"environmental regulation created by the same beloved politician also eliminated the viability of their larger industry stateside.[/QUOTE]

Well, you fvck up things bad enough for this and yeah maybe we need to regulate greed.

Cuyahoga_River_Fire_Nov._3%2C_1952.jpg

[QUOTE="raleighherdfan, post: 454103, member: 1184"environmental regulation created by the same beloved politician also eliminated the viability of their larger industry stateside.

Well, you fvck up things bad enough for this and yeah maybe we need to regulate greed.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, negativity and excuses.

"Regulate greed".....lmfao.

The reality is when politicians attempt to regulate greed, they end up putting out of work the very people they claim to protect first and protect the people you whine and bitch about the most. The rich. That's how the market works.

You don't think that was one of the big reasons they voted for Trump? It was stupid to believe it, but people thought he was the anti-establishment.

Yep, negativity and excuses.

"Regulate greed".....lmfao.

The reality is when politicians attempt to regulate greed, they end up putting out of work the very people they claim to protect first and protect the people you whine and bitch about the most. The rich. That's how the market works.[/QUOTE]

This is truly a golden statement from you. You have admitted that greed means death and destruction are cool as long as profit, motherfvkers.

I don't care to live where the air and water are poison. Do you? China is recruiting American talent, you know. They pay well for it, too. Just be sure to take an oxygen tank and a shitload of bottled water.

Oh, the coal jobs? They probably aren't coming back either. Let's face it, Trump took advantage of nostalgia. He found a counter pocket of worthlessness to fight the big pocket of it that has been electing Democrats for years.

"We want steel jobs back, coal jobs, bring back our jobs." It's all fake and he knows it. These people already have checks. They wouldn't work a job if you gave it to them, because if they would they would move where a job is now. Standing there with your mouth open after your job leaves is an excuse for simply wanting to stop working.

Converted the nostalgia into triumph, and the Democrats made it real easy by advocating a culture that's squarely against everything these old coal miners and steel mill workers stand for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT