ADVERTISEMENT

A bit of “buying trumps bull$hit” remorse

Photo ID laws enhance voter integrity. Most states that trend Republican have photo ID laws. It's really not that hard. Amazing to see people like you can't, or won't, acknowledge simple common sense truths...☹
Georgia and Wisconsin already had photo ID laws, trump and the trumpers have challenged both states with no evidence being presented. Arizona has an ID law, they are challenged. This whole big lie was concocted by trump and his traitorous band of miscreants to try to hang on to power when the vast majority of Americans wanted his ass as far from DC as we could get him!!

Reactions: Chevy1
Yeah, he lost. He won't admit it, but I will admit it. Lost bad.

He has a chance to come back and win in 2024 though, mainly because Biden is in the process of blowing it with high prices and stupidity. If he would just be like Obama and let America do what it wants without his interference, he would be re-elected with ease.

This is an interesting
🤣🤣🤣. Get out of here with that stupid rumored bull$hit. More made up trumpublican crap.

You know there is a world that existed pre-Trump don't you or is your TDS so intense that you can't???
Frank Cremeans seemingly won a tightly contested Congressional election in the 90s when a bunch of absentee ballots conveniently showed up after the fact from Ohio University.

Kennedy, Chicago and the 1960 presidential election???

In Kentucky we had a situation with a ballot box dump in Jefferson County when Larry Forgy was running for governor in the 90s as well.

Fact is, election fraud and ballot harvesting has a long history that began long before the 2020 election cycle. Often this occurs in more populous cities. To deny or gloss over that is naive at best and dishonest at worst.

Georgia and Wisconsin already had photo ID laws, trump and the trumpers have challenged both states with no evidence being presented. Arizona has an ID law, they are challenged. This whole big lie was concocted by trump and his traitorous band of miscreants to try to hang on to power when the vast majority of Americans wanted his ass as far from DC as we could get him!!
People died, sustain injuries and going to jail because they were wound up about those stupid, stupid, stupid "Stop the Steal" lies. Incredible that nonsense continues to be spouted.

Far too little vote fraud to tip election to Trump, AP finds​

Reactions: imherdfan
This is an interesting

You know there is a world that existed pre-Trump don't you or is your TDS so intense that you can't???
Frank Cremeans seemingly won a tightly contested Congressional election in the 90s when a bunch of absentee ballots conveniently showed up after the fact from Ohio University.

Kennedy, Chicago and the 1960 presidential election???

In Kentucky we had a situation with a ballot box dump in Jefferson County when Larry Forgy was running for governor in the 90s as well.

Fact is, election fraud and ballot harvesting has a long history that began long before the 2020 election cycle. Often this occurs in more populous cities. To deny or gloss over that is naive at best and dishonest at worst.
No, to continue to yammer about it when there’s absolutely zero evidence of any widespread fraud in this past election is what is ****ing disingenuous.
The TDS is you trumpers continuing to suck his nuts. My disgust with trump goes back much further,I’ve considered trump a despicable SOB for the past 35 to 40 years years

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1 and KyMUfan
Here is an interesting take on election fraud. The Heritage Foundation, though right-leaning, compiled this regarding recent examples of election fraud. They did not "cherry-pick" examples of Democrats doing it. In fact, like most crime "reporting" it only seems the race, er, political affiliation is mentioned when Republicans are doing it...

No, to continue to yammer about it when there’s absolutely zero evidence of any widespread fraud in this past election is what is ****ing disingenuous.
The TDS is you trumpers continuing to suck his nuts. My disgust with trump goes back much further,I’ve considered trump a despicable SOB for the past 35 to 40 years years

Speak intelligently and people with intelligence might listen...

I wasn’t talking to someone with intelligence, I was directing that at you

🥱 It's a two-way street that was paved well before 2020. Any intelligent person should be able to see that. Sorry you can't...

🥱 It's a two-way street that was paved well before 2020. Any intelligent person should be able to see that. Sorry you can't...

Look rain man, no one has ever denied there is election fraud that takes place, no one! What you don't seem to grasp is that its been proven time and time again to be on a small scale. trump had an investigation launched after the 2016 election and finally shut it down when nothing of substance was being found, yet you numbskulls keep harping about it. Even your article by the conservative group ID'ed only 1334 cases that were proven, and that goes back to the mid 90's, over 20 years worth of investigations!!! Im not sure why you can't understand that!

Reactions: Chevy1
My disgust with trump goes back much further,I’ve considered trump a despicable SOB for the past 35 to 40 years years

This is interesting, because I kind of agree.

I think he conned us badly into thinking he was a conservative. Then got in there and became probably the biggest leftist president in history.

Now we're stuck with him again for 2024? That's the real dire straits of conservatism in America today. Given up on conservatism and now just focused on trying to beat whoever the "Democrat" party runs for president. Never mind that if we "win", we'll just get liberal policy on steroids.

What you don't seem to grasp is that its been proven time and time again to be on a small scale.

Proving and knowing are two different things. However two examples I gave where there were credible evidence were a presidential election and a gubernatorial election, hardly small scale.

Even your article by the conservative group ID'ed only 1334 cases that were proven, and that goes back to the mid 90's, over 20 years worth of investigations!!!

Im not sure why you can't understand that!

Hmmm, I think I understand that. Why else would I post that and offer an upfront qualifier???

Someone posted here that 90% of election fraud was perpetrated by Republicans. Do you really believe that to be true? I have said repeatedly this is a two-way street. It is politics. Yet you continue to paint me with a very broad brush and you seem to make a lot of assumptions in doing so.

To me the only differences in election fraud are one side is professional and gets results while the other side is amateurish or even stupid and doesn't. I'll let you try to decide which is which.

Proving and knowing are two different things. However two examples I gave where there were credible evidence were a presidential election and a gubernatorial election, hardly small scale.

Hmmm, I think I understand that. Why else would I post that and offer an upfront qualifier???

Someone posted here that 90% of election fraud was perpetrated by Republicans. Do you really believe that to be true? I have said repeatedly this is a two-way street. It is politics. Yet you continue to paint me with a very broad brush and you seem to make a lot of assumptions in doing so.

To me the only differences in election fraud are one side is professional and gets results while the other side is amateurish or even stupid and doesn't. I'll let you try to decide which is which.
The discussion point: was there enough election fraud to change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election? Nope.

BTW, no one is arguing there wasn't election fraud in past and current elections....or that there might be some in future elections. But, again, that's not what's being discussed. You can continue to attempt to deflect on this....but you're talking to yourself.

Vast majority of Americans would be in the 200 million plus number. SO, that many don't even vote to start with.

I have told you how they did it. You are never going to get it through courts in time or really anytime for that matter when it boils down to about 5 to 7 locations nationally and that is what is was in 2020. Democrat controlled machines. Democrats played the system and worked the system during Covid. I give them that. They filled out Tyrone's ballot and his cousins ballot for him in those locations and they knew the number to beat, where are we at for the state. Ok, beat the number using the big city. Call it what you want and they worked on it for a few years going around state legislatures. It doesn't take cheating throughout GA or PA for example. It takes gaming the system in Philadelphia or Atlanta.

Vast majority of Americans would be in the 200 million plus number. SO, that many don't even vote to start with.

I have told you how they did it. You are never going to get it through courts in time or really anytime for that matter when it boils down to about 5 to 7 locations nationally and that is what is was in 2020. Democrat controlled machines. Democrats played the system and worked the system during Covid. I give them that. They filled out Tyrone's ballot and his cousins ballot for him in those locations and they knew the number to beat, where are we at for the state. Ok, beat the number using the big city. Call it what you want and they worked on it for a few years going around state legislatures. It doesn't take cheating throughout GA or PA for example. It takes gaming the system in Philadelphia or Atlanta.
OK, the vast majority of voting Americans, is that better? The rest of that is gibberish from your imagination. You could be a hype man for trump lol

Here is an interesting take on election fraud. The Heritage Foundation, though right-leaning, compiled this regarding recent examples of election fraud. They did not "cherry-pick" examples of Democrats doing it. In fact, like most crime "reporting" it only seems the race, er, political affiliation is mentioned when Republicans are doing it...

Here's another interesting take....1334 proven instances over 39 years. 30 instances since the 2020 election out of 155,000,000 votes.

OK, the vast majority of voting Americans, is that better? The rest of that is gibberish from your imagination. You could be a hype man for trump lol
They have done it for years. That was the big fight in GA and Stacey Abrams whining during that governor race. They cleaned up the books on her.

Why are dems so pissed about new voting laws? They don't like rules and checks and balances.

They have done it for years. That was the big fight in GA and Stacey Abrams whining during that governor race. They cleaned up the books on her.

Why are dems so pissed about new voting laws? They don't like rules and checks and balances.
IF they have done it for years and to the degree you trumpsters seem to think, then there must be all sorts of evidence of wide spread fraud, so why has it not been exposed? Ive got no problem with voting laws, as long as they are equitable to all.

IF they have done it for years and to the degree you trumpsters seem to think, then there must be all sorts of evidence of wide spread fraud, so why has it not been exposed? Ive got no problem with voting laws, as long as they are equitable to all.
Because they do it in places, the large cities mentioned, and they have the power and control. What are they going to do? Turn themselves in? If you don't have a clos election, most aren't going to check or it is not necessary. That one pollster(can't remember but he is good one and would have to look up his name) said that PA would be tough to call because he knew they were going to do what they do in Philadelphia. He said he though Trump would have to win by clear double digits to over come it. Again, watch the news. It is always the same places they extend deadline, can't get the votes counted, will resume tomorrow. etc.

edit, Went and found his name; Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group. he is the one who called the Trump win in 2016

Because they do it in places, the large cities mentioned, and they have the power and control. What are they going to do? Turn themselves in? If you don't have a clos election, most aren't going to check or it is not necessary. That one pollster(can't remember but he is good one and would have to look up his name) said that PA would be tough to call because he knew they were going to do what they do in Philadelphia. He said he though Trump would have to win by clear double digits to over come it. Again, watch the news. It is always the same places they extend deadline, can't get the votes counted, will resume tomorrow. etc.
You're a lying idiot.

edit, Went and found his name; Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group. he is the one who called the Trump win in 2016
This inner-city tripe is tiresome and ignores the facts.

Trump lost Philly and PA in the suburbs surrounding Philly where educated folks - a good part of them female - voted against Trump. Trump won those counties by 44K votes 2016. Biden won those counties by 80K votes.

America didn't want Trump to get a 2nd term....it's really time "the collective" wraps its head around that fact.

America didn't want Trump to get a 2nd term....it's really time "the collective" wraps its head around that fact.

Honestly, it is. This cheating stuff is kooky. We need off of that completely.

Trump blew it. I'd like to see another candidate, but there aren't any. The game now is hoping that Biden sucks enough that he won't turn out enough people to vote in 2024. Only way Republicans can win now.

High prices and empty shelves aren't helping Biden's cause. And he has a cast of idiots working for him. Not real good.

This inner-city tripe is tiresome and ignores the facts.

Trump lost Philly and PA in the suburbs surrounding Philly where educated folks - a good part of them female - voted against Trump. Trump won those counties by 44K votes 2016. Biden won those counties by 80K votes.

Hence why I say large metro areas. The Philadelphia area is a know cheating hotbed period. Same for metro Atlanta. Again that is why Dems were so pissed when Abrams was running down there at Kemp. When he was Sec of State he cleaned up the voter books, Got rid of the dead people and such. They spend time filling thousands of ballots out for people. Period.

Hence why I say large metro areas. The Philadelphia area is a know cheating hotbed period. Same for metro Atlanta. Again that is why Dems were so pissed when Abrams was running down there at Kemp. When he was Sec of State he cleaned up the voter books, Got rid of the dead people and such. They spend time filling thousands of ballots out for people. Period.
You're a lying idiot.

So suggesting photo ID laws improve and enhance voting integrity is deflection???

So having paper ballots scanned to record the vote quickly and accurately while keeping a paper copy as support has nothing to do with sensible solutions???

So a periodic review of voter rolls to purge them of deceased, and relocated, voters is not sensible???

Please note the opposition - it is the usual suspects...

You've got to be dead yourself to not notice the boxes of votes that seemingly appear out of nowhere whenever there is a tightly contested election.

Come now, you are the one being disingenuous and are deflecting.
You continue to throw things in that had nothing to do with the original discussion. It is like two people staring at a case of milk and discussing whether or not it is spoiled, then you jump in and say it tastes better if you add chocolate syrup to it... yeah, no shit!

• Haha
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Troll...you never said "large metro areas"... Good grief, your post is literally above...it says "Big Cities"

But let's pretend you did say "metro areas". Per that statement, we can assume there was cheating in 2016 when Trump received the most votes in the Philly suburbs.

BTW, same story in GA; residents in the burbs, areas Trump won in 2016, had no desire to re-elect him. Trump was the loser. He lost the election. More Americans wanted to see him gone than those wanting him to stay.

Reactions: imherdfan
Remember, this is the guy that started a thread saying he wasn’t a partisan hack

Conservative, America First, small business owner and advocate, media critic, politician critic, etc. - absolutely.

Partisan hack? Don't think so. I think I am probably the only one in this thread that has said both parties are guilty of election shenanigans, posted a study listing recent incidents of political shenanigans by both parties, and called one party professional and successful and the other amateurish and stupid for these shenanigans.

But hey if calling me what you appear to be makes you feel better then have at it...

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Remember,

Hey, I do think I remember you. Aren't you the guy that posted a mocking response to one of my first posts when I said the Dow was a monetary index?

And aren't you the guy that deleted that post and my response when I explained how the Dow was calculated and how you could monetize an investment in the Dow index?

Aren't you that guy???

These vote dumps that appeared as votes were still being tallied always intrigued me...

Wisconsin-Vote-Dump-Chart.jpg

Michigan-Vote-Dump-Map.jpg

That is actually more preferable to listening to you parrot the talking points that you hear without having any original thoughts of your own...
Well, that's still better than making-up unintelligible, off-the-topic BS.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
It is like two people staring at a case of milk and discussing whether or not it is spoiled, then you jump in and say it tastes better if you add chocolate syrup to it

Interesting analogy,. Reminds me of something Tommy Boy might say.

So let me get this right. You and someone else, likely one of your liberal cohorts, would be staring at a case of milk trying to determine whether it was spoiled or not. I, being a common sense conservative, would not stare at an inanimate object waiting for an answer. First I would check the date codes and then I might actually open one of the bottles or cartons and smell to see if it was spoiled.

See how that works? It's really not that hard. God gave us each a brain. It's up to each of us to decide how to use it...

Hey, I do think I remember you. Aren't you the guy that posted a mocking response to one of my first posts when I said the Dow was a monetary index?

And aren't you the guy that deleted that post and my response when I explained how the Dow was calculated and how you could monetize an investment in the Dow index?

Aren't you that guy???
Nope. I made one post in the Dow thread and no posts were deleted.

Since it had been so long, I checked the log for that thread. No deletions had occurred.

At least you tried, though.

Nope. I made one post in the Dow thread and no posts were deleted.

Since it had been so long, I checked the log for that thread. No deletions had occurred.

At least you tried, though.

Oh well, it must have been another thread then. That is when I was laid up with Covid and I started posting just to have something to do.

Someone made some pretty derogatory statements about me including some "facts" that didn't quite check out and it was soon deleted. I thought it was you. If it wasn’t then I am mistaken and apologize.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
As a follow up to the Dow thread when I had Covid I was in a fog and it was hard to piece thoughts together, much less keep things straight.

As for partisanship I, like everyone, have preferences and biases. However I often just throw out alternate facts, statistics, underreported information, alternative viewpoints etc. and may comment why I think something is relevent or to put things in perspective.

If I say today that I think the Dow is overvalued, which I do, it is not because Biden is in the White House. It is because I think there is overvaluation in "meme" stocks and that the aggregate P/E ratio is double the historical rate.

Does anyone really think that a stock that has been around for 20 years, has $3 million in annual sales, should have a market cap of $1 billion? Or that Toyota, with its 8.5% global market share, is actually worth 25% of Tesla?

Obviously some here think these are partisan statements, but to me they are just facts, information and opinions for further debate and discussion, without the need for unnecessary name-calling.

To me conventional wisdom is seldom "wisdom".

You know, an "alternate" fact such as this...

In response, Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.

"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT