ADVERTISEMENT

A Strange Thing Happened

It was appropriate for ignorant predictions

What exactly was ignorant?

1. We are not all going to die. I would think you would agree with that one. I wouldn't recommend buying property in Miami Beach, but yeah the USA will be OK.

2. There will be disruptions. Some of the shittiest places on Earth are very vulnerable to slight shifts in climate. Even shifts NOT caused by this climate change thing. Agriculture, water, that kind of stuff. I would think you could agree with that.

3. There will be war. Take a shitty place, limit the food and water, and people will be killing each other (hell, take the USA and limit food and water, it will be like The Walking Dead in a week.) Add in that in these shitty places people abandon the countryside and flock to the city in times of crisis (hint, that's not a good idea) where there will be clashing economic, ethnic, racial, and religious differences, and you have some dystopian shit going down. Drought was a precursor to the Syrian civil war. The video below is from our Special Operations guys at MacDill...you won't see this shit on CNN.

What exactly was ignorant?

1. We are not all going to die. I would think you would agree with that one. I wouldn't recommend buying property in Miami Beach, but yeah the USA will be OK.

2. There will be disruptions. Some of the shittiest places on Earth are very vulnerable to slight shifts in climate. Even shifts NOT caused by this climate change thing. Agriculture, water, that kind of stuff. I would think you could agree with that.

3. There will be war. Take a shitty place, limit the food and water, and people will be killing each other (hell, take the USA and limit food and water, it will be like The Walking Dead in a week.) Add in that in these shitty places people abandon the countryside and flock to the city in times of crisis (hint, that's not a good idea) where there will be clashing economic, ethnic, racial, and religious differences, and you have some dystopian shit going down. Drought was a precursor to the Syrian civil war. The video below is from our Special Operations guys at MacDill...you won't see this shit on CNN.

#3 is why I have 10,000 rounds at my location. When the idiots start rolling into the burbs, I am going to be ready.

#3 is why I have 10,000 rounds at my location. When the idiots start rolling into the burbs, I am going to be ready.

Where is the logic in that?

With one shooter, it doesn't matter how many rounds you have. You will quickly be overtaken by a five people. Then, your entire stash is seized by them.

You could miss 90% of the time and still take out 1000 people. Are you going to politely ask them to line up individually as they break into your house from all entries so you can get them all?

Where is the logic in that?

With one shooter, it doesn't matter how many rounds you have. You will quickly be overtaken by a five people. Then, your entire stash is seized by them.

You could miss 90% of the time and still take out 1000 people. Are you going to politely ask them to line up individually as they break into your house from all entries so you can get them all?

You are smarter than that. If the shit hits the fan, You think I am going to be sitting in the tv room waiting on them?

You are smarter than that. If the shit hits the fan, You think I am going to be sitting in the tv room waiting on them?

So, you'll take your 10,000 rounds and go where with them? That many rounds would last you months for both hunting and protection.

You watch too many movies.

So, you'll take your 10,000 rounds and go where with them? That many rounds would last you months for both hunting and protection.

You watch too many movies.
OK, if the shit hits the fan and the herd of idiots start coming into the burbs and we set up a defensive perimeter on the entrances and the streets and set up fortifications then I want plenty of ammo.

I am too old to go lugging around with anything. Of course if I had to then I am not going to haul around 10k rounds. C'mon man.

But, we get enough guys on the street/neighborhood we can keep an angry mob at bay for awhile.

Also, ammo can be used to barter with, practice with, etc.

Yeah, because the guys coming from the sticks probably don't have any guns or ammo, huh?

Are you going to make the single moms in your neighborhood run around yelling "Wolverines" as they try and shoot with that pump-action?

Last edited:
Yeah, because the guys coming from the sticks probably don't know have any guns or ammo, huh?

Are you going to make the single moms in your neighborhood run around yelling "Wolverines" as they try and shoot with that pump-action?
No, they will be busy cooking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT