ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM Access Old Fairfield for free until C-USA play begins in October

Chris McLaughlin

Grammar Snob
Staff
Feb 14, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
marshall.rivals.com
As the start of the 2017 football season inches closer and closer, we're offering a new promotion!! New and previous subscribers will enjoy unlimited access to Herdnation.com's premium site - Old Fairfield - until C-USA play begins on October 7th against Charlotte.

Access to Old Fairfield gives you:

* The ability to read and post to HN's private, members-only forums - where our writers and analysts respond to your questions one-on-one.

* Exclusive recruiting news! Get the latest from our recruiting team as they track recruits Marshall has made a priority for the 2018 class.

Offer: Free trial - premium access - until Oct 7, 2017
Code: Herd2017
Offer valid through 8.31.17

New users: https://marshall.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=Herd2017

Returning free users, and past subscribers, can sign in first, and start here: https://marshall.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=Herd2017

haf7bk6l3hjexe6hzkma

Still have to purchase a plan to receive this? been a while since I was a premium member.

hmm, did all that, still not letting me view anything, is there a waiting period before it activates?

Not getting anything free Chris. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Are there any "simpler" instructions? I tried a few times. Can't find anywhere on Old Fairfield a free trial.

There doesn't seem to be a way to switch from annual billing to monthly is there? My card on file expired and rather than update the expiration and get billed again immediately, I'd prefer to switch to the monthly plan. Not sure why an Internet site like Rivals won't let you do anything with your subscription via Internet (including cancel) once you're already subscribed. I really have no interest in waiting on hold and talking to a salesperson.

There doesn't seem to be a way to switch from annual billing to monthly is there? My card on file expired and rather than update the expiration and get billed again immediately, I'd prefer to switch to the monthly plan. Not sure why an Internet site like Rivals won't let you do anything with your subscription via Internet (including cancel) once you're already subscribed. I really have no interest in waiting on hold and talking to a salesperson.

Let me see what I can do for you, @mu_herd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT