ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Albany

Sure. Stopped by Pullman and seems you have some bleaters in there too. 😂
@MichiganHerd has missed you something fierce.
Pittsburgh Steelers Hug GIF by NFL

Well, since the 1A/2A split in 1978, the FCS teams have only won 14% of the games and that percentage comes down every year as the talent gap has widened and the better teams moved up and no longer get wins for the little guy side. So yeah, we should expect to win just because when we play a FCS.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Nothing like trying to gaslight fans who dare to have the most basic of expectations.

I'm telling you, he's got a few screws loose, but he's got a heart of gold, especially when it comes to supporting Marshall U.
Dude without a doubt gets excited about participation trophies. Sorry, these are not kids anymore. They are paid athletes, show up or gtfo. Saying we shouldn't expect to beat a bottom 10 fcs team easily. Obviously we are a bottom 10 fbs team.

Nothing like trying to gaslight fans who dare to have the most basic of expectations.

I'm telling you, he's got a few screws loose, but he's got a heart of gold, especially when it comes to supporting Marshall U.
I agree to all of that. He love Marshall, no doubt…but blindly. I seriously doubt he ever played any competitive sport himself though.

I love Marshall and have followed their sporting teams for over half a century, but a big part of the fun is bitching and moaning about anything and everything that happens in the games.

To @mlblack16 thank you. You may not realize it but Everytime you mention me I take it as a compliment and realize that I am being successful at my job!

We won the game.

The crowd was awesome

The students were awesome

The band was awesome

The game day production was top notch

Thank you to all

1-0 will always be better than 0-1 no matter what

We won the game.
A game against a I-AA, a bad I-AA. A game where we should have boat raced, and played the freshmen and scrubos most of the second half. We were embarrassed. We are a bad football team.
The crowd was awesome
The "crowd" was announced at 25,101. It was smaller. After the VPI "sellout", which will be 30 to 40% VPI, this will be one of the best crowds of the year, as this bad team slogs its way through a failed season.
OK?
The band was awesome
What color is the sky in your world? Thanks and praise to the kids out there and trying, but the MU band is in the bottom fourth of all bands in I-A.
Have you EVER been to a game anywhere else? Not just a P5, but any G5 game? Anywhere?
Thank you to all

True. That is why the discussion is about firing CH at the end of the season, rather than immediately.

Reactions: Jartard
So you already know they are a bad FCS team?

40 percent tech hahahaha. Ok

Nah. Never been to another game anywhere on the planet ever. Just live in my little bubble sir. See ya at ECU next week?!

To @mlblack16 thank you. You may not realize it but Everytime you mention me I take it as a compliment and realize that I am being successful at my job!

We won the game.

The crowd was awesome

The band was awesome

Thank you to all

Mr. Da Douche,

Please don't keep your fans waiting so long next time.

Thanks and God Bless!

Last edited:
The "crowd" was announced at 25,101. It was smaller. After the VPI "sellout", which will be 30 to 40% VPI, this will be one of the best crowds of the year, as this bad team slogs its way through a failed season.
Marshall isn't for you Sammy. Move on.

Who did Marshall play the last time you attended a game?

So you already know they are a bad FCS team?

Yep. History, learn it.

This is a bad team, from a bottom I-AA conference.

40 percent tech hahahaha. Ok
Yep. Fact is the "sellout" was done by dumping the tickets to Seat Geek and the like, where they are being resold to VPI's large fan base.
Nah. Never been to another game anywhere on the planet ever. Just live in my little bubble sir. See ya at ECU next week?!
Just asking, since you think the production values here are "top notch".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT