Jan 4, 2012
Lowcountry
24 UNANSWERED POINTS FOR MT

8/19 76 yards 1 TD, 1 INT.

4 Rec 29 yards.

First win for MTSU at Marshall EVER.

3 Turnovers.

417 yards given up.

This team fell apart and gave up in the 3rd quarter when it became a fight.

Reactions: herd66
I think he hasn’t been give a chance.

Ignore the horrendous o-line play and the ridiculous drops by the receiving crew. Heck, ignore Brady playing like a chump tonight. Nevermind the sh@t coaching too.

Thomson shares the blame sure but to put it on his shoulders is crap.
I

It is not only on him.

Does our staff realize with a score here and a onside kick we could make some noise?

Reactions: HerdFan73
Neither of our QBs have shown any real team leadership. Guess IG can be forgiven due to lack of experience. On the other hand AT should have leadership ability. Oh well bring on basketball.

Reactions: Elkview
usa_today_8839907.jpg

“I don’t know what the hell to do!”

Actual better stat. We are 7-11 in our last 18 conference games. I didn't realize we got in to the AAC, I thought we got left behind with a bunch of start ups and Sunbelt move ups. We would never perform that poorly against teams that weren't even playing FBS football 15 years ago. We Are...Marshall, we play for Championships.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Well Banker the new motto is “We Are Marshall. . .We USED to Play for Championships.”

As I say that Brady gave up on his route.

This teams got issues beyond a few paragraphs long.
Well, we’ve got Dallas Baker coaching up the WRs. I’m sure he’ll get that fixed. He played at Florida and coached for a few years at Warner—a private, liberal arts college in Florida. Tons of experience. Probably better than Gerad Parker and Mike Furrey combined.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.K. Ocsevol-Evad
A big thank you to Mike Hamrick for granting Doc extension upon extension. Be awhile folks before we fire Doc unless someone on this board wants to pony up a few extra dollars to pay the buyout. The “big” money guys have had their fill of giving to the afhletic department to have their name on new facilities with no return other than a big thank you on the field before less than capacity crowds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT