ADVERTISEMENT

American Sniper, a few points

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
1)Good movie and well done. They did a lot of research as from a technical standpoint things like uniforms, weapons, vehicles, etc. were pretty accurate. They did a really good job of that.

2)Movie did not portray the military in a bad way. Good job for that. They also brought out the human aspect with it.

Now the important messages from the movie.

1)When his father said there are three types of people in the world: Sheep, Wolves, and Shepherds. Folks that is true and I am telling you as sure as I am typing this there are wolves among us. It is coming. And, it is coming here.

2)My flypaper theory was proven in this movie and even brought out directly. On his first tour, they are in the back of a vehicle they are getting a brief and they are told welcome to Iraq. Now that we are here extremist and terrorist have flooded the country and we are here to hunt them down. Exactly what happened and if you don't think it was partly by design well, I am sorry because that was part of it.

I agree with most you say!!!I Read where Bradley Cooper said he would never be the same after making the movie. They all say that and 6 months later they forget!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT