ADVERTISEMENT

Another business being crushed by Democrat polices...

U.S. News & World Report

How States Compare in Best High Schools
More
A breakdown by state of the 2023-2024 U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools rankings shows that Massachusetts is once again the leading performer. This state-by-state performance comparison is solely based on which states have the largest proportion of their high schools in the top 25% of the 2023-2024 Best High Schools rankings.
This year, 47.1%, or nearly half, of Massachusetts' eligible high schools were in the top 25% of the rankings. Connecticut came in second with 43.9%, New Jersey in third with 42.9%, California in fourth with 42.5% and Florida in fifth place with 38.7% of its schools in the top 25%.

So you think HerMan and Kitty were actually referring to the city council and school board of each city when referring to who runs the cities instead of which party the mayor belongs to? You're not that dumb, are you? I mean, we've had this same discussion countless times on here, and the discussion has always centered around the mayor and/or governor. But suddenly they are referring to the makeup of the city council and school board? Stop wasting my time.

There is absolutely no logic in what you just argued.
Ugghh yehh ..i said who runs the cities. I know how local govt works.

U.S. News & World Report

How States Compare in Best High Schools
More
A breakdown by state of the 2023-2024 U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools rankings shows that Massachusetts is once again the leading performer. This state-by-state performance comparison is solely based on which states have the largest proportion of their high schools in the top 25% of the 2023-2024 Best High Schools rankings.
This year, 47.1%, or nearly half, of Massachusetts' eligible high schools were in the top 25% of the rankings. Connecticut came in second with 43.9%, New Jersey in third with 42.9%, California in fourth with 42.5% and Florida in fifth place with 38.7% of its schools in the top 25%.
Why are they all moving here.

So you think HerMan and Kitty were actually referring to the city council and school board of each city when referring to who runs the cities instead of which party the mayor belongs to?
Do you believe discussing the "control of a city", the way we have discussed, implies only a Mayor's party and ignores all other elected offices that go into the actual control?? Especially considering the political affiliated makeup of the cities and their leadership we continue to point out?

So you think HerMan and Kitty were actually referring to the city council and school board of each city when referring to who runs the cities instead of which party the mayor belongs to?

I don't know how many times I have to say it...

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT