ADVERTISEMENT

Another media story exposed as a lie.

it says all that needs to be said when the best news trumpzis can come up
with is that his prostate exam went well and the president enjoyed it.

DID THE EXAM INCLUDE A MENTAL EVALUATION ? THATS WHAT
EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW.

As Politico first reported, Lee, an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine, briefed roughly a dozen Democratic lawmakers last month on the president’s mental state, which she describes as “dangerous.” Now, more meetings are in the works, and congressional staffers tell me that additional members of Congress are interested in attending.

The fact that so many lawmakers want to hear from Lee may suggest growing interest in removing Trump from office; Lee argues in the briefings that he should undergo a capacity evaluation to assess his fitness for duty.

it says all that needs to be said when the best news trumpzis can come up
with is that his prostate exam went well and the president enjoyed it.

DID THE EXAM INCLUDE A MENTAL EVALUATION ? THATS WHAT
EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW.

As Politico first reported, Lee, an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine, briefed roughly a dozen Democratic lawmakers last month on the president’s mental state, which she describes as “dangerous.” Now, more meetings are in the works, and congressional staffers tell me that additional members of Congress are interested in attending.

The fact that so many lawmakers want to hear from Lee may suggest growing interest in removing Trump from office; Lee argues in the briefings that he should undergo a capacity evaluation to assess his fitness for duty.
The same dr lee who currently does t have a license to practice? The same dr lee that has the apa come out and tell it’s memebers how unethical it is to diagnose someone without actually examining them?

Was that the release that initially spelled the doctor’s name wrong?

Seems legit.

YEAH, I WOULDNT TRUST A DOCTORS TWO LINE "REPORT" WHO COULDN'T
EVEN SPELL HIS OWN NAME CORRECTLY.

BUT, I AM SURE TRUMP WOULDNT PUT OUT ANOTHER BOGUS DOCTORS
STATEMENT WHEN HE ALREADY HAS ONE EMPHATICALLY STATING HE
WOULD BE UNQUESTIONABLY THE HEATHIEST PRESIDENT EVER SWORN
INTO THE OFFICE.

OBAMAS WAS 2 PAGES - TRUMP CLAIMS HIS IS 2 LINES.

LEAVE IT TO THE FAUX PROPAGANDA NETWORK, AND OUR IDIOT
CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS ON HERE TO SOAK IT ALL UP.

WITH FOOLS LIKE THESE WHO NEEDS ENEMIES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT