ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

You mean like the $500k that the Clintons got when Bill spoke in Moscow to Renaissance Capital (Russian Banks). How nice was it that Vladimir called Bill personally to thank him for that speech afterwards. Of interest was how after Bills speech and payment Hillary (Then Secretary of State) came out against Russian sanctions for human rights abusers.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Or do you mean the even bigger money?

“The Clintons and their foundation raked in a cool $145 million in donations and "speaking fees" just from Uranium One- and Rosatom-affiliated donors while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. “

GOOD POINT ANYONE WHO DOESNT TALK LIKE A RAVING MANIAC COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE A CONSERVATIVE.
bong-gif-ted.gif

Or do you mean the even bigger money?

“The Clintons and their foundation raked in a cool $145 million in donations and "speaking fees" just from Uranium One- and Rosatom-affiliated donors while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. “

But Hillary. But Hillary.

I think your numbers are off. The Clintons received a total of $153 million over a 15-year period for 729 speeches, mostly from banks (not that I am condoning it).

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/index.html

Yeah, your numbers are way off.

The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

lol, you keep saying that but your actions show different.

I could say the same about you and Trump, who you claim you did not vote for in the general election. Trump's Rump....your new name.

I have yet to see a 2020 candidate truly worth voting for. I think Beto would be cool to have a beer with, but damn he has an empty head.

“If he doesn’t win re-election, there’s not just a new president, Anderson,” Peters said. “There’s a new attorney general. There’s a new secretary of the treasury. A new director of the IRS. Perhaps a new director of the FBI. And once he is out of office, the senators can’t help him — even if the Republicans maintain the majority in the Senate. He’s going to be in the hands of the courts. And it does appear that there’s going to be plenty to follow up.”

Given the stakes, Peters believes that Trump would take assistance from a foreign power to stay in office.

“I really believe that Donald Trump is stonewalling on taking effective measures to prevent our electoral system because he wants Russian help,” Peters said. “He’d take Chinese help. He’d take help from Albanian folk singers. He is desperate to win.”

“If he doesn’t win re-election, there’s not just a new president, Anderson,” Peters said. “There’s a new attorney general. There’s a new secretary of the treasury. A new director of the IRS. Perhaps a new director of the FBI. And once he is out of office, the senators can’t help him — even if the Republicans maintain the majority in the Senate. He’s going to be in the hands of the courts. And it does appear that there’s going to be plenty to follow up.”

Given the stakes, Peters believes that Trump would take assistance from a foreign power to stay in office.

“I really believe that Donald Trump is stonewalling on taking effective measures to prevent our electoral system because he wants Russian help,” Peters said. “He’d take Chinese help. He’d take help from Albanian folk singers. He is desperate to win.”
Colonel Peters, flipped his lid

Colonel Peters, flipped his lid

PERFECTLY LOGICAL ARGUMENT, BASED ON FACTS AND OBSERVATION.
WE KNOW RUSSIA CHEATED TO HELP TRUMP WIN.
WE KNOW TRUMP KNEW THEY WERE HELPING HIM AND DID NOT REPORT TO FBI.
WE KNOW HE TOLD THE WORLD PUTIN WAS MORE BELIEVABLE THAN OUR INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SERVICES
WE KNOW ALL OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAY WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
WE KNOW TRUMP DISBANDED THE GROUP TARGETING RUSSIAN CYBER
WE KNOW HE HAS NOT HELD A SINGLE CABINET LEVEL MEETING TO DEFEND OUR NATION AGAINST
RUSSIAN ATTACKS ON OUR VOTE.
WE KNOW HE IS AN UNINDICTED CO CONSIRATOR IN NEW YORK STATE
WE KNOW THERE ARE AT LEAST 14 ONGOING FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS INVOLVING TRUMP AND HIS
FAMILY
WE KNOW HE WILL BE INDICTED AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE
WE KNOW HE IS COMPLETELY WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE NATION, THE LAW, THE CONSTITUTION .

IT IS NO STRETCH AT ALL THAT TRUMP WILL ACCEPT HELP FROM ANY FOREIGN GOVT TO STAY IN OFFICE
BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY DONE SO . ITS NOT LIKE HIS ETHICS WOULD STOP HIM.

I could say the same about you and Trump, who you claim you did not vote for in the general election. Trump's Rump....your new name.

I have yet to see a 2020 candidate truly worth voting for. I think Beto would be cool to have a beer with, but damn he has an empty head.
Mr. Trump's rump to you. I will be voting MAGA 2020.

WOW! MY OWN PERSONAL THREAD - GEE THANKS GUYS! I ALWAYS DREAMED THIS DAY
WOULD COME - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

LAW PROFESSORS READ DHERD - IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE THE 1ST
DAY MUELLER CAME OUT.

The Trump Campaign Conspired With the Russians. Mueller Proved It.

In his first letter after receiving the Mueller report, Attorney General William Barr accurately quoted it as saying that “the investigation did not establish” that the Trump campaign “conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

But the opposite is also true: The Mueller report does establish that, in fact, members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

The report’s very high standard for legal conclusions for criminal charges was explicitly proof “beyond a reasonable doubt.” So the report did not establish crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. But it did show a preponderance of conspiracy and coordination.

Lies by individuals associated with the Trump campaign “materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.” Witnesses deleted emails and used applications with encryption or deletion functions, which also thwarted fact-finding. Part II of the report on obstruction explains why Part I may have fallen short of such a high burden.

Despite being heavily redacted, the report seems to add context to Roger Stone's indictment, implicitly suggesting that Mr. Trump may have directed officials to contact Roger Stone about WikiLeaks, and may have been in contact with Mr. Stone about WikiLeaks. It may not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew WikiLeaks was an extension of Russian hacking and a Russian campaign, but it is more likely than not a kind of indirect coordination with a foreign government prohibited by law. And Donald Trump Jr.’s continuing contacts with WikiLeaks in September and October 2016, long after the Trump Tower meeting and the July events made its connection to a Russian campaign clear, also were likely a coordination, even if not knowingly proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
Trump administration pushes for quick action to raise debt limit
Top White House officials are imploring key Republicans to move quickly and raise the debt ceiling, four people briefed on the discussions said, concerned that a prolonged impasse could raise the chances of a misstep that damages the economy later this year.
In 2011 and 2013, the government nearly breached a debt ceiling deadline because lawmakers and the Obama administration were locked in a tense standoff over other budget issues. At the time, Donald Trump cheered on GOP opposition to raising the debt ceiling, but he has largely backed down from that approach since his inauguration.

The government is projected to spend close to $1 trillion more than it brings in through revenue this year,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...29b90efa879_story.html?utm_term=.582659e994ca

TRUMP PAID $2,000,000 RANSOM TO NORTH KOREA FOR MURDERED AMERICAN

“This is outrageous. They killed a perfectly healthy and happy college student and then had the audacity to expect the U.S. government to pay for his care,” said Greg Scarlatoiu, executive director of the Committee for Human Rights in North Korea.

The main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump, according to two people familiar with the situation. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Warmbier, who was 21, fell into a coma for unknown reasons the night he was sentenced to 15 years in prison with hard labor in March 2016.

Fred Warmbier, Otto’s father, said he was never told about the hospital bill. He said it sounded like a “ransom” for his son.

“I don’t believe he would have allowed that to happen,” Trump said in Hanoi in Februaryafter his second summit with Kim. Trump said that he spoke to Kim about the death of Warmbier and that Kim “feels badly about it.”

“He tells me he didn’t know about it, and I take him at his word,” Trump said in February.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a8f808c9cfb_story.html?utm_term=.57863998fe44

Last edited:
TRUMP PAID $2,000,000 RANSOM TO NORTH KOREA FOR MURDERED AMERICAN

“This is outrageous. They killed a perfectly healthy and happy college student and then had the audacity to expect the U.S. government to pay for his care,” said Greg Scarlatoiu, executive director of the Committee for Human Rights in North Korea.

The main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump, according to two people familiar with the situation. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Warmbier, who was 21, fell into a coma for unknown reasons the night he was sentenced to 15 years in prison with hard labor in March 2016.

Fred Warmbier, Otto’s father, said he was never told about the hospital bill. He said it sounded like a “ransom” for his son.

“I don’t believe he would have allowed that to happen,” Trump said in Hanoi in Februaryafter his second summit with Kim. Trump said that he spoke to Kim about the death of Warmbier and that Kim “feels badly about it.”

“He tells me he didn’t know about it, and I take him at his word,” Trump said in February.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a8f808c9cfb_story.html?utm_term=.57863998fe44
Trump didn’t pay the 2 million idiot. The norks can demand all they want

The White House declined to comment. “We do not comment on hostage negotiations, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders wrote in an email.
IN AN EMAIL - AFRAID TO FACE THE PEOPLES REPRESENTATIVES IN THE
NATIONAL PRESS.

Trump, as recently as Sept. 30, asserted that his administration paid “nothing” to get American “hostages” out of North Korea.

EVEN MUELLER CERTIFIED LIAR SARAH SANDERS WOULD NOT SAY THEY DID NOT PAY THE RANSOM
TRANSLATION = THEY PAID THE RANSOM.

THIS IS THE CROOKEDEST, LYINGEST, WICKEDEST, WEAKEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE EVER

HAD!

PAYING A RANSOM TO A TWO BIT COMMUNIST DICTATOR IS REALLY BAD
EVEN FOR THIS BUNCH.

OF COURSE CROOKED DONALD AND KIM ARE BEST BUDS SO THEY PROBABLY SPLIT THE $2,000,000 DOWN THE MIDDLE - AFTER ALL ONE IS AS BAD AS THE OTHER.

HEY MODS - IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN BAN CONSERVATIVES FROM MY PAGE?

“No money was paid to North Korea for Otto Warmbier, not two Million Dollars, not anything else,” Trump said in a morning tweet

LETS SEE WHAT WHAT NUMBER LIE IS THAT NOW, 9,468?

AGAIN - CONSERVATIVES STAY OFF MY PAGE - THIS PAGE IS FOR INTELLIGENT, THINKING PEOPLE.

THIS IS A DITTO HEAD FREE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!

So, what you're saying is Obama paid $billions for "airplane parts"

No, I'm offering a Snopes fact checking conclusion, moron. Did you break out in hives when I used a fact checker?

and Trump "paid" 2 million for "hospital bills"???

I'm asking for a link that shows cheetos and his administration did not pay the 2 million like 429 stated. I'm still waiting.....and I'll probably be waiting as long as I've waited for a link from you that shows "99.9% of all retail workers are part timers."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT