ADVERTISEMENT

Any basketball Seniors returning?

I assume that you all know about 1 player we are reaching out to in the portal. Pitt's 6-8 F sophomore Abdoul Karim Coulibaly. He started in 20 of 22 games this year for the Panthers.
He played prep ball at the same school that Herd recruit Kyle Braun now attends.
We are also looking at 3 others in the portal as well. 1 PF and 2 guards

In regards to Jannson Williams, I would guess that DD told him that he could come back, but let him know the team might be looking to utilize younger/ transfer players, and that Jannson Williams' role would be diminished.

Hopefully DD will help Williams find a spot at a lower level where he will get plenty of playing time.

Pretty cool to have a defense in the top 1/3 of college basketball when it’s given zero focus. Must have amazing defensive talent to pull that off.
D'Antoni's been coach for like what 7 years now? I still see threads all basketball season long complaining about how "this year's Herd goes on hot and cold stretches, its inconsistent."

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
I really don’t see it being that big of a deal losing guys that we would have lost had this been any other season. We’ve literally seen the ceiling with this core. How exciting would college sports be next season if every team in every sport returned everyone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT