ADVERTISEMENT

Any Stadium Upgrades?

4DHerd

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
May 19, 2017
Will there be any stadium upgrades this football season?

I understand that there might, and I emphasize MIGHT, be NEW splash guards in the men's restrooms urinal troughs. Word is that they will have pictures of your "favorite" personages at WVU on them; Huggy Bear, Gordy Geek, Hungoveragain, etc., etc.!!

The restrooms need to be gutted and everything replaced. There needs to be more under-stands room on the IPF side, which could be accomplished by moving the fencing.

Other than that, what "upgrades" does anybody think the place needs? It seems fine to me. I assume that the next gen scoreboard will come about 2022 or so.

Yes the rest rooms needs something done to them!!! At the very least a new paint job and good cleaning! Heck, the urinals are stainless steel, they can be cleaned to look bran new!!!

Just don't do anything to the vents in the corner toilet stalls. Daddy needs his in-game smokey-smokey, especially if things aren't going so well on the field.

For the record, I don't really get so hammered that I have to be removed from the stadium by security (since UAB 2005), but when I go to Marshall games I typically melt myself down to my composite elements and just ooze out in a sprawl across the open bleachers.

The older I get, the more time I spend at Marshall games just blissed-out watching the sun go down behind Towers and eating peanuts so people with small kids stay the f--- away from me.

Just don't do anything to the vents in the corner toilet stalls. Daddy needs his in-game smokey-smokey, especially if things aren't going so well on the field.

For the record, I don't really get so hammered that I have to be removed from the stadium by security (since UAB 2005), but when I go to Marshall games I typically melt myself down to my composite elements and just ooze out in a sprawl across the open bleachers.

The older I get, the more time I spend at Marshall games just blissed-out watching the sun go down behind Towers and eating peanuts so people with small kids stay the f--- away from me.

Sounds like you need to tryout for Marco! Lol!
JK

We really need to find a way to bring back hot Dr. Pepper for those November (Hopefully early December) home games! Hot Dr. Pepper is a GREAT mixer to
complete that hot toddy that will warm you up! May have to try that at a tailgate....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT