ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Stadium

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Ours will, hopefully, be decent. But it always seems like when we finally have the resources to accomplish something, we are already getting lapped by our peers. I’m not talking about Texas A&M or LSU.

This is Binghamton University’s stadium. They have been D1 shorter than we have, and their weather is far worse for baseball.

Skip ahead to about the 1:30 mark and check out this stadium and overall facility. Even more impressive is that this stuff is all for just the baseball team:

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Ours will, hopefully, be decent. But it always seems like when we finally have the resources to accomplish something, we are already getting lapped by our peers. I’m not talking about Texas A&M or LSU.

This is Binghamton University’s stadium. They have been D1 shorter than we have, and their weather is far worse for baseball.

Skip ahead to about the 1:30 mark and check out this stadium and overall facility. Even more impressive is that this stuff is all for just the baseball team:

that is a really nice facility Rifle. That school is bigger than Marshall as well. They have a nice campus (I watched an Aerial video of it). I noticed they don't play football so I would say if we didn't we would have that easily. But this shows just how hard it is for Marshall to compete at the top levels. Most of what we have is just average at best, I am not putting us down just an observation. I think we overachieve all things considered

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

Very nice facility.

I remember when I was a freshman at Marshall and went to a game at St Cloud’s. Playing in the middle of 5th Ave would be an improvement.

Marshall baseball facilities were like the Cleveland Indians facilities
Charlie Sheen Baseball GIF by Comedy Central

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT