ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Care to Explain

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Fox News, including some of their most popular on-air personalities and shows, has now admitted that they purposely reported incorrect stories and also retracted other stories out of fear that their audience wouldn't like it. This, of course, comes shortly after multiple attorneys had to argue that no reasonable person would take what the station and one of their shows reported as factual to truly be factual.

Care to explain why this "news source" is still, far and away, the most popular source for you deplorables to get your "news"?

Fox News, including some of their most popular on-air personalities and shows, has now admitted that they purposely reported incorrect stories and also retracted other stories out of fear that their audience wouldn't like it. This, of course, comes shortly after multiple attorneys had to argue that no reasonable person would take what the station and one of their shows reported as factual to truly be factual.

Care to explain why this "news source" is still, far and away, the most popular source for you deplorables to get your "news"?
Same reason you believed Russian collusion

You upset that they’re using the Rachel Maddow defense? Just like the lefty networks, Fox has opinion people on from 8:00 to 11:00 each night. They give their take on the headlines of the day.

Reactions: 19MU88
I read 3-4 different news sources every day. It is amazing how each source has a slightly different slant to covering the same story.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Same reason you believed Russian collusion

Still most reliable news source when, compared to CNN, MSNBC etc.

Both of you need to let me know when any of those channels, under oath, have to admit that they purposely push bogus information, retract stories that are accurate and true just because it will upset their viewers who want to believe the lies, have their attorneys argue that no reasonable person would ever take anything on their programs as factual and accurate, have numerous leading personalities resign due to the network pushing false information, and have other leading personalities admit that they are forced to push lies.

Do all news sources make mistakes at times? Yep. Do any have the things happen to them that I just listed above yet still have morons like the two of you actually claim that it is the most accurate news source? Nope.

Anyone else see that such a lawsuit is simply being done to try and force the Murdoch's to sell controlling interest in their company??

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

Because your side defends mutilating children.

Are you telling me that cable news evening commentators are fibbing to us when giving their biased viewpoints on news topics? I'll pay closer attention from now on, but really wish you would have broke this to me 10-15 years earlier.

They don't care. It's really that simple.

They don't care. It's really that simple.
The main stream media has been doing it for years as well. Not really a secret which way Fox leans. NBC, ABC, CBS, and even CNN for years tried to hide it. But, they all lean left. THey are made up of left leaning folks. So, they will lean left.

Are you telling me that cable news evening commentators are fibbing to us when giving their biased viewpoints on news topics? I'll pay closer attention from now on, but really wish you would have broke this to me 10-15 years earlier.

There’s a difference between having an agenda, a lean, and outright lying. I’ve shown countless times of CNN having top articles calling out Biden for lies and mistruths. They’ve had multiple headlines doing that.

That’s entirely different than a major news outlet doing the things that Fox News has now admitted to doing on a grand scale, at the highest of levels, with their biggest personalities.

There’s a difference between having an agenda, a lean, and outright lying. I’ve shown countless times of CNN having top articles calling out Biden for lies and mistruths. They’ve had multiple headlines doing that.

That’s entirely different than a major news outlet doing the things that Fox News has now admitted to doing on a grand scale, at the highest of levels, with their biggest personalities.
Sad Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

The main stream media has been doing it for years as well. Not really a secret which way Fox leans. NBC, ABC, CBS, and even CNN for years tried to hide it. But, they all lean left. THey are made up of left leaning folks. So, they will lean left.
You recognize the difference between interpreting facts a certain way due to partisan lean and straight up making shit up, right?

You recognize the difference between interpreting facts a certain way due to partisan lean and straight up making shit up, right?
Yehh, I know a guy that worked in the DOD and you know what one his jobs was at one point? He watched all the news outlets across the world. Why? Not just to see what they were reporting but to see what was not true or what would also put US troops or operations in harms way. You know who he told me their biggest problem was? CNN. Not Al Jazeera or any of those or Fox or anybody else. CNN. He said they would blalently just make shit up and sometimes it was dangerous. Yehh, they have people that watch that stuff. He said, hell they would try to scoop people on operations and try to report it and they would aske them not to or no it really didn't happen that way. He told me you would think it would be some news agency from the Arab world or what not. CNN was the worst according to him.

Yehh, I know a guy that worked in the DOD and you know what one his jobs was at one point? He watched all the news outlets across the world. Why? Not just to see what they were reporting but to see what was not true or what would also put US troops or operations in harms way. You know who he told me their biggest problem was? CNN. Not Al Jazeera or any of those or Fox or anybody else. CNN. He said they would blalently just make shit up and sometimes it was dangerous. Yehh, they have people that watch that stuff. He said, hell they would try to scoop people on operations and try to report it and they would aske them not to or no it really didn't happen that way. He told me you would think it would be some news agency from the Arab world or what not. CNN was the worst according to him.
Wow the DOD must suck at it’s job compared to a company that makes voting machines if they couldn’t stop CNN but Dominion is about to get a massive settlement from Fox.

That's hawg wash, and you know it's hawg wash.

CNN has had many people outright fabricate the news, knowing damn well they've done so. There's been multiple leaks of this occurring. MSNBC is in the same exact boat. You also know that after the show, they're likely emailing their partner and telling them all about it.

Surely you realize not all of us are inbred, WV holler dwelling hillbillies, right?

Listen to Joe Scarborough in the morning. He'll flat out lie about multiple things, and you know he's intelligent enough to know he's lying, but having to do so because, well, that's what the bosses at Peacock tell him he has to do. You know when he's muff diving Mika in the afternoon, the two of them talk about this stuff.

Last edited:
Russian collusion, mask mandates, vaccine efficacy, Biden's and KJP's daily lies - coverage of these have been more than just "slanted" towards a left-wing agenda. CNN, NBC, NYT, Twitter, etc. have lied and engaged in deceptive reporting time and again to cover for their party of choice (Hunter Biden laptop anyone???). Fox sucks. They lie and protect the right. These other outlets/platforms I mentioned have done the same gor the left. If you're going to (justifiably) criticize Fox, at least have the moral decency and intellectual fortitude to admit the others do it, too.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT