ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone beside greed support teachers unions?

Get the kids back in schools you damn idiots

The majority of my leftist friends are livid about school closures. Leftist doctor Twitter can’t believe it.

We have plenty of N95s now for teachers. I wear one all day. They can too if they want.

I think the unions have lost a lot of support over this.

Im aggressive about covid - you know that - but schools should be open. If yea hers don’t want to teach that’s fine, don’t fire them, but don’t close the schools and of not working then pay is cut.

Why don’t you support science and demand schools be open
Exactly. Greed thinks you should just lock everyone down and poof virus goes away and poof magic money shows up to pay us all. Poof kids just miss a year of school during the formative years and they catch right back up.

Greed doesn't care if schools are open or not. He got his schooling outwayne which, based on his results, show that whether schools were open or not, it didn't do him any good.

Greed doesn't care if schools are open or not. He got his schooling outwayne which, based on his results, show that whether schools were open or not, it didn't do him any good.
Jethro Bogreed.

_____________methed

Ehhhhh. Public school's are overrated. Shit, we had public school districts here that have been on virtual learning since last march declare a "snow day" today and "close"... :oops:

My liberal brethren were championing teachers needed the day off...Govt "education"....the best.

Ehhhhh. Public school's are overrated. Shit, we had public school districts here that have been on virtual learning since last march declare a "snow day" today and "close"... :oops:

My liberal brethren were championing teachers needed the day off...Govt "education"....the best.
What was that all about..we want to honor the snow day. All 1/2 inch of it that melted by 1030am and the kids are home anyway. Morons

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Because there's no science that says "spread in schools doesn’t really happen" Idiot.
You can argue semantics all you want since you can’t argue the science. The fact remains spread in schools just isn’t happening amongst students and teachers that would justify they stay closed. Study after study has come out saying it’s safer in schools. Go call someone else an idiot, science denier

You can argue semantics all you want since you can’t argue the science. The fact remains spread in schools just isn’t happening amongst students and teachers that would justify they stay closed. Study after study has come out saying it’s safer in schools. Go call someone else an idiot, science denier

You're an idiot. Don't expect to state one thing and then defend it by moving the goal post into the next county.

You're an idiot. Don't expect to state one thing and then defend it by moving the goal post into the next county.
Spread is really not happening in schools. Does that mean kids aren’t getting it? No. Does that mean it isn’t happening in some cases? No. Does the science support opening schools. Yes. Do you agree with the science no. So let’s see you have two religions, are antisemetic,(refused to officially hitler if given the chance) racists( refused to hire/have a black youth intern or apprentice with you unless govt paid for it), and now a science denier.

Spread is really not happening in schools. Does that mean kids aren’t getting it? No. Does that mean it isn’t happening in some cases? No. Does the science support opening schools. Yes. Do you agree with the science no. So let’s see you have two religions, are antisemetic,(refused to officially hitler if given the chance) racists( refused to hire/have a black youth intern or apprentice with you unless govt paid for it), and now a science denier.

You're a liar and an idiot.

I am not one of those who care about what your wife thinks. You're an idiot.
you are a dufus. Only people that says not to go back to school are idiot unions from blue states because they are broke and leveraging for more money.

you are a dufus. Only people that says not to go back to school are idiot unions from blue states because they are broke and leveraging for more money.

Get back to us when North Carolina pays more into the federal government than it receives from the federal government.

Back up your position that "science says spread in schools doesn’t really happen". MORON.
Did you read the article I posted? The cdc says it doesn’t it’s not a huge comtributor of covid spread. Kids are more likely to get it at home than at school. Our school district has compiled the numbers, virtual students and teachers were more likely to get it than those in person. Spread at school in person was very rare, and this isn’t some small out Wayne school district. We have 75000 students 13000+ teachers/employees

"it’s not a huge comtributor of covid spread" is not close to being the equivalent of "spread in schools doesn’t really happen"
Now go ahead and double down on your idiotic remark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT