ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else seen a change in their take home pay?

That's because you're smarter than CBO and PBS. :rolleyes:
you're a fvcking idiot (which we all knew, anyhow) if you can't see the fallacies in that chart. first, no way in hell it's saving each and every taxpayer in the same income group the same exact amount of money down to the cent. impossible. not surprised you'd believe it, though. way too many variables. i itemize, not everybody does, but, you expect me to believe that just because i'm in the same income group as others, this tax reform is going to cost/save us the exact same amount down to the cent?

you may want to reply to yourself and call yourself a moron again.

you're a fvcking idiot (which we all knew, anyhow) if you can't see the fallacies in that chart. first, no way in hell it's saving each and every taxpayer in the same income group the same exact amount of money down to the cent. impossible. not surprised you'd believe it, though. way too many variables. i itemize, not everybody does, but, you expect me to believe that just because i'm in the same income group as others, this tax reform is going to cost/save us the exact same amount down to the cent?

you may want to reply to yourself and call yourself a moron again.

You're the moron. "Highlighted in red, you can see lower-income groups face overall losses"

Go back to metal fabrication.

what a load of horseshit. doesn't take number of dependents into consideration, yet, it can stake a claim down to the cent as to what it'll cost/save each family.

YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED - AGAIN - THEY ELIMINATED THE PERSONAL EXECPTIONS.

Families will feel the pain of losing this tax break
Tax bill raises standard deductions but chops out personal exemptions.
Personal exemptions are $4,050 per taxpayer, spouse and qualifying dependent in 2017.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/families-will-feel-the-pain-of-losing-this-tax-break.html

YOU FOOLS ARE LIKE PUDDY IN CONS HANDS - THEY SCREW YOU AND SCREW YOU AND
SCREW YOU AGAIN - AND YOU CHEER THEM ON EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Personal exemptions are $4,050 per taxpayer, spouse and qualifying dependent in 2017.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/families-will-feel-the-pain-of-losing-this-tax-break.html

that was my point, inbreed. greeds charts doesn't take dependents into consideration. basically, his chart is telling me that a family making $50,000 with no kids is going to have the same tax effect as a family making the same amount of money with 8 dependents when going from 2017 and getting to claim them to 2018 and not getting to claim them. bullshit.

in addition, @extragreen the new standard deduction of $24K for MFJ would indicate those on your chart would actually have zero income tax, yet the chart indicates they will somehow take a tax hit. bull shit. how does one take a tax hit when they pay nothing? doesn't make sense. dtard would (should) know this, though, so not sure why she's sticking her nose in other than her interpretation of what i was saying was incorrect, which it was.

face it, it's a piss poor pathetic attempt on greed's part . . . and his source's part.

@dherd you have anything on EIC changes, if any, for '18 as of yet?

Last edited:
chart1-lisa.png

MORON.
I googled that chart, it is from November. That wasn't even the bill that was passed.

The distributional analysis on the bill that passed is here:

https://www.jct.gov/publications.html?func=startdown&id=5054

I think everyone expects the expiring provisions to be renegotiated down the road, so I'm not sure that looking at out years is useful. Under current law, every income bracket got a tax cut.

They also doubled the standard deduction (making it worth more than the standard deduction plus two personal exemptions). Then they doubled the child tax credit, which for everyone other than the rich is more valuable than the personal exemption.

Hey morons, read the article. Here, I'll save you the effort you're unable to muster. "The CBO report, which came out Sunday, was unusual because it does not just look at the Senate bill’s impact on people’s taxes. It also analyzes spending cuts the GOP tax plan would trigger, and how those cuts would affect the rich and poor."
As I said, those who benefit from this tax cut do so on the backs of those less fortunate.

They also doubled the standard deduction (making it worth more than the standard deduction plus two personal exemptions). Then they doubled the child tax credit, which for everyone other than the rich is more valuable than the personal exemption.

YOU CONVIENTLY FORGET ABOUT THE 2.5 CHILDREN
PLUS IT IS NOT PERMANENT - THEY GIVE YOU A DOLLAR IN ONE HAND
AND TAKE AWAY $1.25 WITH THE OTHER. THEY PLAY YOU FOR FOOLS

YOU CONVIENTLY FORGET ABOUT THE 2.5 CHILDREN
PLUS IT IS NOT PERMANENT - THEY GIVE YOU A DOLLAR IN ONE HAND
AND TAKE AWAY $1.25 WITH THE OTHER. THEY PLAY YOU FOR FOOLS
hey tranny sloot, just remembered, thought you put me on your ignore list?

Greed is an absolute idiot. I tell myself every time I begin to engage him in conversation that it’s a waste it time.

Greed...here is the easiest way to answer my question: Without this thread starting and telling you, would you have known the tax cuts had already been enacted? Yes or no.

Hey morons, read the article. Here, I'll save you the effort you're unable to muster. "The CBO report, which came out Sunday, was unusual because it does not just look at the Senate bill’s impact on people’s taxes. It also analyzes spending cuts the GOP tax plan would trigger, and how those cuts would affect the rich and poor."
As I said, those who benefit from this tax cut do so on the backs of those less fortunate.

CBO? Bahahahahahaha

"was unusual".....meaning......"even more inaccurate than normal, over the long term".

Reactions: 19MU88
Greed is an absolute idiot. I tell myself every time I begin to engage him in conversation that it’s a waste it time.

Greed...here is the easiest way to answer my question: Without this thread starting and telling you, would you have known the tax cuts had already been enacted? Yes or no.

Yes or no, do the tax cuts represent a loss for the lower quintiles when you figure in the GOP spending cuts? Moron.

This guy has seen his take home pay rise significantly.

DTIYJH0V4AAmZc_.jpg:large
Bet none goes to the poor black people. Uncle Tom obama needs to do like hillary and quit the effort to over throw american goverment. He is a racist. I use words Im told can hurt people but very few. Obama affected millions with his hate whitey attitude. White people elected buckwheat.

Bet none goes to the poor black people. Uncle Tom obama needs to do like hillary and quit the effort to over throw american goverment. He is a racist. I use words Im told can hurt people but very few. Obama affected millions with his hate whitey attitude. White people elected buckwheat.

You're an uninformed racist.

Reactions: countryroads89
And i got the exact reaction to my post. Hey Dan see how easy it is to get greed to show his anger problem and his snowflake ways of calling a person a racist. I did miss on moron but thats coming.lol. bet et not eg he is from the planet anus so its et. Bet he watches the superbowl just to join the protest against our veterans. To combat racism watch the super bowl to show their racism.

Add buckwheat to et's list of racist words and anus cant be used. Its a sin. Double sin to say. Butt Hole. Now. Lol lol thats ironic.

And i got the exact reaction to my post. Hey Dan see how easy it is to get greed to show his anger problem and his snowflake ways of calling a person a racist. I did miss on moron but thats coming.lol. bet et not eg he is from the planet anus so its et. Bet he watches the superbowl just to join the protest against our veterans. To combat racism watch the super bowl to show their racism.

You are a moron, to go along with uninformed racist. Telling the truth does not require being angry.

Yes or no, do the tax cuts represent a loss for the lower quintiles when you figure in the GOP spending cuts? Moron.

No, they don’t. (See how easy it is to give a direct answer to a question?)

Now answer my question. Without the help of this thread, would you have even known that the tax cuts had already been enacted?

Greed, I know you probably got busy today and forgot to answer me, so here's a friendly reminder that you still haven't answered my question.

Without the help of this thread, would you have even known the tax cuts had already been enacted?

Greed, I know you probably got busy today and forgot to answer me, so here's a friendly reminder that you still haven't answered my question.

Without the help of this thread, would you have even known the tax cuts had already been enacted?
Not all of us receive a “paycheck”. My guess is greed does not.

Moron, I don't owe you an answer when you answer my question with a outright lie.

And there you have it, folks. Extragreed harping on how bad the tax cuts are going to destroy things and had no idea they were already enacted.

Greed, you don't owe me an answer, but I asked you a question and you should be man enough to give one. You avoided my question because you were (and still are) too embarrassed to admit what we all know, which is that you had no idea whatsoever. This is also a prime example of why you're a laughingstock on this board and why nobody puts any merit to a single word you say. You never give a straight answer to a question, which I knew going into this. I had no delusions that you would give me a straight answer when I asked the question. This kind of thing just reinforces everybody's opinion of you.

Reactions: 19MU88
And there you have it, folks. Extragreed harping on how bad the tax cuts are going to destroy things and had no idea they were already enacted.

Greed, you don't owe me an answer, but I asked you a question and you should be man enough to give one. You avoided my question because you were (and still are) too embarrassed to admit what we all know, which is that you had no idea whatsoever. This is also a prime example of why you're a laughingstock on this board and why nobody puts any merit to a single word you say. You never give a straight answer to a question, which I knew going into this. I had no delusions that you would give me a straight answer when I asked the question. This kind of thing just reinforces everybody's opinion of you.

I'll repeat. I don't owe an answer to a liar like you. I showed you a CBO report that explains that the lower quintiles actually lose when it comes to the tax cut by losing from the spending cuts. You're just a simple run of the mill liar. Anyone who can't see that is as big a moron as you.

I'll repeat. I don't owe an answer to a liar like you. I showed you a CBO report that explains that the lower quintiles actually lose when it comes to the tax cut by losing from the spending cuts. You're just a simple run of the mill liar. Anyone who can't see that is as big a moron as you.
And the cbo was 100% accurate on their obamacare reports. Just because they say something will happen doesn’t mean it’s true

And the cbo was 100% accurate on their obamacare reports. Just because they say something will happen doesn’t mean it’s true

Hey, moron, do you have a more reliable source? I thought not, since the CBOs predictions for obamacare were better than that of anyone else.

Liar? If your pastor asks you this Sunday if you believe in any other religion besides Christianity, what will you tell him? That you're also a scientologist, or that Jesus is the only way for you?

Liar? If your pastor asks you this Sunday if you believe in any other religion besides Christianity, what will you tell him? That you're also a scientologist, or that Jesus is the only way for you?

Yes, you're a liar. That's as simple as I can explain it to you. I'll tell him what everyone on this board seemingly is totally incapable of understanding...scientology is not a belief system. It'd be like you're pastor asking you if believe in Jesus, or making money. Bet that'd be a tough one for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT