ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else seen a change in their take home pay?

I'll repeat. I don't owe an answer to a liar like you. I showed you a CBO report that explains that the lower quintiles actually lose when it comes to the tax cut by losing from the spending cuts. You're just a simple run of the mill liar. Anyone who can't see that is as big a moron as you.
It's already been pointed out that the cbo report is based on a bill that did not pass.

Paygo was waived in the final bill and triggered no spending cuts.

...scientology is not a belief system.

https://www.scientology.org/what-is-scientology.html#slide7

Ok, so from Scientology's own website (on one single page of the site):

They list their beliefs, but you say there's no belief system.

They clearly state that Scientology is a religion.

They state that Scientology addresses the spirit. Uh oh, greed.

They suggest you live more than one lifetime. Wonder what your pastor would think about that.

They state that man's spiritual salvation depends on himself. Someone better alert Jesus.

They state that you are not to accept anything on faith.

All this on ONE page of their website. You don't even know your own religion(s).

Can't wait for your non-response.

It's already been pointed out that the cbo report is based on a bill that did not pass.

Paygo was waived in the final bill and triggered no spending cuts.

I don't know all of what was considered in the chart I provided. But with the very small tax cuts available to the lower quintiles, it doesn't take much to eradicate those small amounts. For example the loss of healthy people opting out of health insurance is expected to raise premiums and price many out of the market. And then the deficit increase will cause an interest rate hike by the Fed which hurts the poor the most.

They list their beliefs, but you say there's no belief system.

"One is not expected to “believe” in Scientology. One is only expected to study and apply Scientology religious principles and practices and see for himself if Scientology works. To quote L. Ron Hubbard:

“Anything that isn’t true for you in Scientology, when you study it carefully, isn’t true.”

It definitely is. Definition of religion: a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

You see, that according to definition it doesn't have to include the type of religion that Christianity requires.

They state that Scientology addresses the spirit. Uh oh, greed.

Uh oh. Someone who claims to be a Christian doesn't know what he, himself, is. Of course it addresses the spirit. That's what I am and you are. Moron. I am a spiritual being in possession of a soul, a mind, and a body. If you HAVE a soul, a mind, and a body, then it leaves just one thing that can HAVE something.....the spiritual being.

They suggest you live more than one lifetime. Wonder what your pastor would think about that.

This is somehow strange to you? Are YOU going to live again? Are you a Sadducee? We both know that's not the same thing some scientologists believe. If you know your Bible, you know that when a person dies, the spirit goes back to God who gave it. Can you tell all of us here what he does with it when it returns to him? That's what I thought.

Of course it does. Salvation is available to all. Is everyone going to be saved? What does being saved require? It requires YOU to accept it. YOU. And the Bible commands YOU to work out your own salvation.

You really are a moron. The link you provided says no such thing, it says....Scientology is not a dogmatic religion in which one is asked to accept anything on faith alone.

All this on ONE page of their website. You don't even know your own religion(s).

I know more about both of them than you do, as evidenced above.

Can't wait for your non-response.

You should stick to things you know something about. Here's a parting word for you by the founder of scientology....

“No culture in the history of the world, save the thoroughly depraved and expiring ones, has failed to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being. It is an empirical observation that men without a strong and lasting faith in a Supreme Being are less capable, less ethical and less valuable to themselves and society....A man without an abiding faith is, by observation alone, more of a thing than a man.”

And there you have it, folks. Extragreed harping on how bad the tax cuts are going to destroy things and had no idea they were already enacted.

Greed, you don't owe me an answer, but I asked you a question and you should be man enough to give one. You avoided my question because you were (and still are) too embarrassed to admit what we all know, which is that you had no idea whatsoever. This is also a prime example of why you're a laughingstock on this board and why nobody puts any merit to a single word you say. You never give a straight answer to a question, which I knew going into this. I had no delusions that you would give me a straight answer when I asked the question. This kind of thing just reinforces everybody's opinion of you.

Uh oh....somebody is about to join the list of users Greed has on ignore.

seriously, is anybody that posts here surprised that greed has two different gods? wonder if one is male and the other female . . .

Read your link. They admitted their estimates were wrong

No one claimed they were perfect, I claimed they were better than the others. Now, are you going to provide some evidence to support your statement of "Pretty sure every Republicans predictions were closer than the cbo" or just continue to blabber?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT