ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone going to the MU/UF bb game on Friday?

I hate to break it to you, but with the dud of a season the football team has had and the poor start to the basketball season, I'm guessing everyone is hoping their week long affair with soccer will prevent them from recognizing what is happening in the two major programs.

Now, if your son's ex happens to be the featured halftime entertainment, I'll make it to the game.

I hate to break it to you, but with the dud of a season the football team has had and the poor start to the basketball season, I'm guessing everyone is hoping their week long affair with soccer will prevent them from recognizing what is happening in the two major programs.

Now, if your son's ex happens to be the featured halftime entertainment, I'll make it to the game.

lol, I guess we won't be seeing ya then. Have a great & safe holiday !!!

Maybe a waste of YOUR time. Not so much mine.
Obviously not a waste of time. We had a decent shot to win against 2 top tier teams like Notre Dame and Florida. I know I didn't consider the quick trip to South Bend last week a waste of time and you, I'm sure, felt the same with you trip to Gainesville yesterday

Obviously not a waste of time. We had a decent shot to win against 2 top tier teams like Notre Dame and Florida. I know I didn't consider the quick trip to South Bend last week a waste of time and you, I'm sure, felt the same with you trip to Gainesville yesterday

As bad as we played at times, that game was so winnable. I cant blame the refs for everything but there is NO doubt in my mind they were the difference in this game. We had 9 team fouls to their 1 ?!?!?!?! They were fouling just as much as we were but we were getting called for it. We could have won that game by 10-15 if the foul calling would have been equal and if we played smart. As disappointed as we were with the outcome, we were equally pleased that this team held their own.

Reactions: herdfan93
What if he just happens upon them? ;)

He's been told it would get into his head and be detrimental for him. He knows there are too many keyboard coaches out there that point out what everybody does wrong......of course because they know so much more than any of us about the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT