ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Appy State at Marshall

Well damn, that was fast.
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1duluth1
Wasn’t a TD, he was on all white when he finally possessed the ball

It was super close. It doesn’t matter we stopped them on third down and gave it back. Then had 30 yards of dumbass Penalties by our secondary. Unacceptable first drive.

well I'll say this. We aren't out classed today. But we are currently out disciplined...and its going to make it very hard to win this game.

well I'll say this. We aren't out classed today. But we are currently out disciplined...and its going to make it very hard to win this game.

Any team that talks shit to our guys Doc never have been able to reign them in and get them on track, we just jaw to the end of game and it usually ends in an L

They haven't made us pay for all the bad penalties yet... but any one else feel like our corners were lost the last 2 drives?

I mean...having no idea where the ball is.

before you all get crazy. these are two pretty evenly matched teams. its gonna be a good game and come down to the wire.

im still really liking wells. yes he isnt as good as last time but what did you expect? he is a freshman and is gonna make some mistakes on decisions but what i see is a man at the helm not trying to look good but trying to win

I notice the App players are really putting in the effort to talk shit to our guys, I hope our team digs deep and shuts them up for the long bus ride home.

They are talking a lot...especially since they have prokoved a few penalties.

Great Ball by Wells on the 2nd down fade though. That should have been 7.

One Int. , One almost Int.. Now we are back to Doc Ball.
Wish he would give the kid a chance.

Our secondary is a huge liability right now. I don't necessarily think the calls have been great but it makes it hard to argue when you never get your head around....ever.

First on was a legitimate PI, the second one was initiated and pushed off by WR and should never have been called.

The secondary is fine they never look for the ball. They are in position to make the play but they never look for the ball we have had 3 balls at least that could have been picked if they looked for the ball

I was thinking Doc was calling conservative plays the last two years to protect IG from doing something stupid.
Now, I believe he (Doc or Cramsey) just calls plays that way!

im still really liking wells. yes he isnt as good as last time but what did you expect? he is a freshman and is gonna make some mistakes on decisions but what i see is a man at the helm not trying to look good but trying to win

We’re doing a lot of what we need to do to help him out. Running the ball and stopping the run. Receivers gotta step up.

I was thinking Doc was calling conservative plays the last two years to protect IG from doing something stupid.
Now, I believe he (Doc or Cramsey) just calls plays that way!

Wells' passing is a bit of a liability, probably why they have to be conservative.
I don't think he's actually thrown the ball out of bounds despite it sometimes being a better option than forcing it to a WR.

Reactions: KY_thunder
We’re doing a lot of what we need to do to help him out. Running the ball and stopping the run. Receivers gotta step up.
i think he has ie the team behind him. this is the most excited ive been about a squad in awhile. we may not set the world on fire this year but i like the direction

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT