ADVERTISEMENT

Appy State Weather

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Long range says 60 percent chance for rain Saturday and cool temps in 40s. Well probably another potential list crowd due to weather. Hopefully no rain or at best minimal.

Long range says 60 percent chance for rain Saturday and cool temps in 40s. Well probably another potential list crowd due to weather. Hopefully no rain or at best minimal.
If you look at the hour by hour which right now goes to 4pm on Saturday it looks like the rain is done by 4:00pm

If you look at the hour by hour which right now goes to 4pm on Saturday it looks like the rain is done by 4:00pm
Well Bleeds it’s 9:30PM in Huntington on Thursday evening and I looked once again at the weather forecast for Saturday and what I see is still raining into the game on the Weather Channel - not the full 70% but enough to make people uncomfortable and stay home not to mention cool temps. Yes I will be at the game but the weather has killed attendance at home games this year. Almost as much as the team.

Update from WSAZ. Possible snow flurries early in the day. Will be a gray day with a high of 49.

Rain helps the Herd. I think this gives us considerable chances to pull out the W.
Let's get wet, and get at em.

Can you assure me of this?
Lord ThunderCat89:

I can only assure you that I will send your complaint. Your complaint that your nose not be bothered, by the horrible foul oder that plumes from the depths of this ending city, to our great and notable peons that work for no other reason but to please you, Lord.

Sincerely your servant
goherdorgohome2

Reactions: bbneutralfan
WSAZ says it will dry up by game time and maybe a shower towards the end of the game

I figure you’ll have at least 1,000 app fans. In fact three car loads of them are staying at an air b&b with their cars adorned with App State logos down the street from my house. at least they were smart enough to stay up in South Hills then Huntington.

Inside the stadium, looking around when it was pouring, I saw a ton of Herd Fans. Way to show up guys! A goood win to be a part of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT