ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any dems who don't currently have covid?

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
While their immune systems are exhausted by chronic covid infections (VAIDS), all are grateful for the protection the vaccine and the boosters have given them, preventing otherwise certain death.

Can someone page Dr. QBU, i need some help with "the science."

The vaccinated and especially the boosted are staring at the real possibility of an abbreviated lifetime of chronic infection. Coupled with permanently elevated antibody levels from continuous boosters, this endless antigen stimulation will lead to T cell exhaustion and ultimately, catastrophe.

And that doesn't even address the antigenic fixation problem. Instead of herd immunity, the mass "vaccination" campaign with a leaky vaccine has created herd OAS, where a majority of the population cannot mount an effective immune response to fully clear the virus, leading to more and more variants which select for solely the vaccinated.

Even Fauci is out today trying to distance himself from what's coming (he knows, unlike the useful idiots).

Sometimes I feel like the last two years have been nothing more than a gullibility test. How'd you fare?

The vaccinated and especially the boosted are staring at the real possibility of an abbreviated lifetime of chronic infection. Coupled with permanently elevated antibody levels from continuous boosters, this endless antigen stimulation will lead to T cell exhaustion and ultimately, catastrophe.

And that doesn't even address the antigenic fixation problem. Instead of herd immunity, the mass "vaccination" campaign with a leaky vaccine has created herd OAS, where a majority of the population cannot mount an effective immune response to fully clear the virus, leading to more and more variants which select for solely the vaccinated.

Even Fauci is out today trying to distance himself from what's coming (he knows, unlike the useful idiots).

Sometimes I feel like the last two years have been nothing more than a gullibility test. How'd you fare?
You're an idiot.

This is pure nonsense you talk

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT