ADVERTISEMENT

As we head towards a New Year, Remember the Virus Came From China

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
and Democrats don't want to talk about it. This country has forever changed because of it. Fauci and his ilk talking about masks and vaccines forever. Control, death, and destruction. Power.

Never a good thing from them. They know who's hands were in the cookie jar and China covered it up.

This country has forever changed because of it.

I'm still trying to wait until April to say that's for sure.

Although whether it is or not, I think I found out what I really wanted with this. I whittled it all down. Wrote the books. Now all that's left is the bare bones waiting in a field for pancreatic cancer.

What exactly do you want them to say?

I don't want them to say anything, but if I was the president my first speech would be to declare the end of the fake bird flu.

Take off your mask. To hell with shots. Game over on it. Back to how it was. If you want to be scared of fake coughing, that's your business. We're out of it.

No one denies it came from China. What exactly do you want them to say?

Now I know I am one of the most despised here but I keep warning you liberals about using absolutes such as "always" and "never". Now I guess I need to add "no one" to that disclaimer for obvious reasons...

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Now I know I am one of the most despised here but I keep warning you liberals about using absolutes such as "always" and "never". Now I guess I need to add "no one" to that disclaimer for obvious reasons...
I'm not guessing. You're a liar and idiot.

No one denies it came from China. What exactly do you want them to say?
That they intend to find out the source - an actual serious investigation into China and the Wuhan Coronavirus fvcking lab that the media and all Libs want to dismiss the instant they're brought up.

Who the fvck other than lying weasels named Greed thinks it came from anywhere else?

The chinks released a virus onto the whole Earth and we should just shrug our shoulders? Even the libs who have lost the closest of family members seem to have no interest in finding out, because they faithfully toe the company line. It's bizarre and disturbing to see where this country has gone in terms of its obsession with politics. When 9-11 happened, we saw the country come together, but the exact opposite has happened with this pandemic.

Whatever it is, Fauci is the biggest terrorist of my lifetime.

Nobody else put America as far into the shitter as he has. And under Trump's watch. That's the real shit of it all.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT