ADVERTISEMENT

Associated Press Blames White People For Scalping

National media playing the race card in her firing - classic. Hell, that's the only reason she was hired.

Reactions: rvntx
National media playing the race card in her firing - classic. Hell, that's the only reason she was hired.
She is a Jew hater and plagarist.

That's racist!

As I have always said on here, When In Doubt Throw the Race Card Out. That is what they do. Right there in the playbook, every time. They run that play more than Woody Hayes called a running play.

She is a Jew hater and plagarist.

That's racist!

As I have always said on here, When In Doubt Throw the Race Card Out. That is what they do. Right there in the playbook, every time. They run that play more than Woody Hayes called a running play.
The left argues like a woman when she realizes their on the wrong side of an argument. As Bill Burr says, you know you've won, she knows you've won, they're just spouting nonsense to try & divert.
The antisemitism has zero to do with the academic quality of her work. I'm one of the few non-liberals who doesn't have a problem with Jill Biden having an academic title because she has a doctorate. That said, the left went apoplectic when the right made fun of her title. There was a movement of non-medical doctors stepping up to proclaim just how rigorous & detailed the work required to get the doctorate was. But now, the left is acting like plagiarism is the norm & academic standards aren't really that important when it comes to being the head of an Ivy League institution.

The AP doesn't accept plagiarism from its journalist

An AP staffer who reports and writes a story must use original content, language and phrasing. We do not plagiarize, meaning that we do not take the work of others and pass it off as our own.

"When we match a report that a news outlet was first with due to significant reporting effort, we should mention that the other outlet first reported it."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT