ADVERTISEMENT

Based on the recent pictures, or lack thereof. . .

Is it safe to say murox is banging better looking women these days than the music producer?
Like everything else, the “9+ models” he’s banging exist in his imagination.

I’m just banging my wife. She’s hot and actually exists.

I have not seen your wife in a few years, are you able to post updated pics?

Reactions: Jartard
Is it safe to say murox is banging better looking women these days than the music producer?

Middle Class Murox has never banged better quality than at least my top 20. Stop. It's not even close.

Just stop. I wouldn't have even let your wife suck me off 20 years ago. Don't bring her into this. That isn't fair to her.

A foursome (don't get excited, '06, all girls) in Austin about a month ago. One is a PhD student at Texas. The other two are 24 or 25.

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures of the recent ones due to one of your own ruining that fun when some of the girls came on here pissed off. No celebrities in the last 6-12 months, but a good mix of Instagram-famous models, a legit former model, an ex who Middle Class Murox was obsessed with when he saw pics of her about 11 years ago, and the girl I dated for about two years who is naturally beautiful with no makeup.

A foursome (don't get excited, '06, all girls) in Austin about a month ago. One is a PhD student at Texas. The other two are 24 or 25.

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures of the recent ones due to one of your own ruining that fun when some of the girls came on here pissed off. No celebrities in the last 6-12 months, but a good mix of Instagram-famous models, a legit former model, an ex who Middle Class Murox was obsessed with when he saw pics of her about 11 years ago, and the girl I dated for about two years who is naturally beautiful with no makeup.
The hot chicks, like everything else, are a figment of his imagination.

The hot chicks, like everything else, are a figment of his imagination.
young hot chicks love bald guys...

bald george costanza GIF by HULU

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
Yeah, that hasn't been overwhelmingly proved on here or anything, Murox the Moron.

This attempt has struck out repeatedly on here.
You mean like the Puerto Rican Stacey Abrams chick with the 2” gap in her teeth?

Repeating over and over that you have proven (not “proved,” idiot) something doesn’t make it so. Just like your imaginary properties.

You mean like the Puerto Rican Stacey Abrams chick with the 2” gap in her teeth?
No, she was a 7.5. Still better than what you sleep with, but only a 7.5 outside of WV.

Repeating over and over that you have proven (not “proved,” idiot) something doesn’t make it so. Just like your imaginary properties.
Why do you continue these attempts? You can easily educate yourself that both are acceptable. If you have a lifelong West Virginian education, at least try to learn how to use Google.

You're still mad that your claim about Amazon last night was false, huh?

No, she was a 7.5. Still better than what you sleep with, but only a 7.5 outside of WV.

Why do you continue these attempts? You can easily educate yourself that both are acceptable. If you have a lifelong West Virginian education, at least try to learn how to use Google.

You're still mad that your claim about Amazon last night was false, huh?
I suppose that is a 7.5 for a middle aged, overweight balding guy.

I suppose that is a 7.5 for a middle aged, overweight balding guy.

Your continued failed attempts aren't even entertaining anymore. They aren't even fun to mock you for being wrong about. I allowed you a lot of rope with your last attempt when you tried saying I was fat only to show you how jacked I was. Your balding attempt has been a failure for the last six years. Hell, I'd be bald by now, and your own lackey just said that it wasn't what he expected after reading your constant attempts.

I get it: you try everything possible to be a decent looking guy, but no matter how many metrosexual habits you develop, you can't run from the fact that you aren't naturally a good looking guy. Your envy is something you should talk to a therapist about.

That has not stopped you from using the M block in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT