ADVERTISEMENT

Beers are smothered in ice

It's going to be a glorious day. Hallelujah assholes.

If you don't like that, you can kiss my Trump loving, liberal hating black ass.

YES!

It's so nice out it's killing me being in the office today.

I'm definitely drinking by the pool later today. I need them to finish up the fire place so I can get that going too. I may just light the trash can on fire in the mean time.

YES!

It's so nice out it's killing me being in the office today.

I'm definitely drinking by the pool later today. I need them to finish up the fire place so I can get that going too. I may just light the trash can on fire in the mean time.

I went to Cincinnati yesterday and sat in the Reds box seats (cause ya know, rich) and was talking to my buddy about how absolutely perfect the weather was.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I went to Cincinnati yesterday and sat in the Reds box seats (cause ya know, rich) and was talking to my buddy about how absolutely perfect the weather was.
You probably had the same problem in con air that I am having in Pittsburgh: finding a place worthy enough to pay my head.

The most expensive hotel room that I could find in Pittsburgh is $605 without taxes. Pfft. I want to remind myself that I’m rich when I check in at a hotel. $605 for a room isn’t cutting it.

I’m thinking about asking them to double their rate for me. I’m concerned that my credit card will detect suspicious activity and freeze it if they see a room charge for only $605.

I thought this was going to be about the Hershey Bears getting destroyed yesterday in Game 1.

You probably had the same problem in con air that I am having in Pittsburgh: finding a place worthy enough to pay my head.

The most expensive hotel room that I could find in Pittsburgh is $605 without taxes. Pfft. I want to remind myself that I’m rich when I check in at a hotel. $605 for a room isn’t cutting it.

I’m thinking about asking them to double their rate for me. I’m concerned that my credit card will detect suspicious activity and freeze it if they see a room charge for only $605.

Pay your head?

Anyway…luckily, I can drive to Cincy from my house. Didn’t have to drive myself though, as I had two people offer to drive me and defer shotgun to me as well.

This big time’n stuff is pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT