ADVERTISEMENT

Israel fights wars to win. The US does not.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Good for Israel...

You win wars by completely taking the will of the enemy. If that cuts off food ans water so be it. That's part of it.

Can you imagine in WW2 if we took the attitude we see now out of DC. Worried about kissing the ass of ragheads.

"The US does not."​

I suppose that's why W and orange jesus couldn't win in afghanistan during their 12 years in office.

"The US does not."​

I suppose that's why W and orange jesus couldn't win in afghanistan during their 12 years in office.
I said the US. We haven't won a war since WW2. The first Gulf War would be the closest thing. We won some some smaller actions.

"The US does not."​

I said the US. We haven't won a war since WW2. The first Gulf War would be the closest thing. We won some some smaller actions. We win initially.

But Israel is conducting the war as it should be. Speed, surprise, violence of action. Overwhelming force and cut off supply routes.

But, but, but . . . that's just so mean.
Wars end quicker when you fight to win and they are decisive.

The reality is Mush Brain is bowing to the radical left and muslim vote he needs. Let Israel finish the job. This attutude that is on display now is why we end up with Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

The first Gulf War would be the closest thing.
Did we starve the Iraqis in that war?

Wars are not only fought on the battlefield. Israel has a real problem here with global perception. It's a pickle for them, they could have done this without going scorched Earth, but I'm sure they wanted to limit their casualties and have enough troops on their ground to defend all sides of the country.

Did we starve the Iraqis in that war?

Wars are not only fought on the battlefield. Israel has a real problem here with global perception. It's a pickle for them, they could have done this without going scorched Earth, but I'm sure they wanted to limit their casualties and have enough troops on their ground to defend all sides of the country.
We starved the Germans. We nuked thr Japs. Ever see the highway of death in thr first Gulf War?

In a real war of course you starve your enemy. You cut of their supply routes. You take the will for them and their people to fight. It is not pretty.

It will actually go quicker that way.

Qe.fant win wars with lawyers and bleeding hearts who have stupid rules of engagement..they are not there fighting by the way.

If thise places are not going to police themselves them do what you have to do. Want to eat? Then get along with your neighbors and run the terrorists out.

We can never win a war anymore.

WWII was so thoroughly awful that civilized nations changed their views on what is acceptable. This is not a bad thing, especially with the weapons we have available (nuclear).

Covfefe.
The US has and that is why we get in these stupid wars we do. You can't fight that way.

Unfortunately, the savages it places like Gaza dont change their views to be more "acceptable" in modern warfare. They celebrated in the streets seeing Jews slaughtered in Oct.
I agree with this as well.

For better or worse, the civilzed world has a higher standard. After all, we are not savages.

Urban warfare and counter-insurgency is hard. I think Israel chose "slightly easier", and that is something they have to justify to what is admittedly what some would call a too-high standard.

I agree with this as well.

For better or worse, the civilzed world has a higher standard. After all, we are not savages.

Urban warfare and counter-insurgency is hard. I think Israel chose "slightly easier", and that is something they have to justify to what is admittedly what some would call a too-high standard.
I also believe we may see something similar to the Oct attacks here in the U.S. sooner than later. A few weeks ago I was with the family in a suburb of Raleigh. A very nice family friendly part of town. A “free Palestine” convoy pulled in, created gridlock, created some fear amongst many. Full terrorist military dress. The only thing missing were their guns. It was intended to create fear…not just “awareness”. I imagine the people I saw running for cover were Jewish. The cops standing on the street corner did nothing…completely frozen, surprised and off guard (useless).

The video I saw of a mob in Michigan this week chanting “Death to America”, needs to be a wake up call to many. IMO, it’s coming here.

I also believe we may see something similar to the Oct attacks here in the U.S. sooner than later. A few weeks ago I was with the family in a suburb of Raleigh. A very nice family friendly part of town. A “free Palestine” convoy pulled in, created gridlock, created some fear amongst many. Full terrorist military dress. The only thing missing were their guns. It was intended to create fear…not just “awareness”. I imagine the people I saw running for cover were Jewish. The cops standing on the street corner did nothing…completely frozen, surprised and off guard (useless).

The video I saw of a mob in Michigan this week chanting “Death to America”, needs to be a wake up call to many. IMO, it’s coming here.
If you are reading this on this board, I would seriously considering using your 2nd Amendment rights. It is not a matter of if, but when something like Oct 7 in Israel happens here. There are too many intelligence reports and solid scuttlebutt. There are cells here.

The cops can't be everywhere all the time and likely many of them don't know what to do at this point. Police forces by nature are reactionary.

You are about to see what woke, DEI, open borders, and muti-culturalism without wanting to be American gets you.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT