ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Beating Trump in North Carolina

**** Ron. If Rove and company want him no thanks. Burn it down **** it.

I was and continue to be a supporter of Trump and the things he did as president. He is one of the best presidents of all time, in my opinion. However, his time has passed, and he is no longer capable of winning a general election. There are simply too many people that won’t vote for him that would vote for another Republican. You can see it in the margins of the state polls that were presented in this thread. There are many examples of that.

This is not an issue of Trump versus the establishment with DeSantis. DeSantis has wrecked the establishment in Florida just as much as Trump did nationally, but he did it in a way that is more acceptable to the general population.

With Trump, there’s nothing to burn down because he won’t ever get the chance again. That’s what people need to understand. Democrats want Trump because they know they can easily beat him. It’s just a fact at this point.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
But, if DeSantis can't beat Trump why do people think DeSantis can beat Mush or any other box of rocks? The whole game changed and the country changed, likely forever, the day we did what we did during Covid. America might have died right there. Voting for national office will never be the same.

There are plenty of Democrats and independents that do not vote in the Republican primary that would vote for DeSantis, but will not vote for Trump. That’s why. The Republicans need to put the right candidate in the position to win the general election. I hate it man, but it’s not Trump anymore. It’s just not.

DeSantis will carry out a very similar agenda as Trump would have, but DeSantis is actually electable. That’s why you go with DeSantis.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I've wondered if a Trump/DeSantis ticket would in 2024, but I don't think it would. People mostly vote for the top of the ticket, without giving a shit who the VP candidate is. (See Harris in 2020). I do believe, a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2020 would have made that election much closer though, but likely not enough to put them over the top. Republicans don't seem to be doing anything to help themselves out in 2024. You simply can't win due to Biden being a senile old man. Trump is a negative. Abortion is a negative. Together, those two spell doom & gloom in 2024. Like BC, I would love to see Trump back in the white house, but I think the chances of him winning that election are at 0%.

DeSantis is probably the only one that stands a chance at winning, and quite frankly, his chances aren't very good. I'm thinking the only chance the Republicans have is Biden not running, and Democrats nominating Harris. I don't even see Harris getting the nomination over other Democrat contenders though.

Reactions: big_country90
There are plenty of Democrats and independents that do not vote in the Republican primary that would vote for DeSantis, but will not vote for Trump. That’s why. The Republicans need to put the right candidate in the position to win the general election. I hate it man, but it’s not Trump anymore. It’s just not.

DeSantis will carry out a very similar agenda as Trump would have, but DeSantis is actually electable. That’s why you go with DeSantis.
I will vote for DeSantis if he can prove he can beat Trump. But, DeSantis is not going to do any better against Mush. It will be the same results as 2020.

I've wondered if a Trump/DeSantis ticket would in 2024, but I don't think it would. People mostly vote for the top of the ticket, without giving a shit who the VP candidate is. (See Harris in 2020). I do believe, a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2020 would have made that election much closer though, but likely not enough to put them over the top. Republicans don't seem to be doing anything to help themselves out in 2024. You simply can't win due to Biden being a senile old man. Trump is a negative. Abortion is a negative. Together, those two spell doom & gloom in 2024. Like BC, I would love to see Trump back in the white house, but I think the chances of him winning that election are at 0%.

DeSantis is probably the only one that stands a chance at winning, and quite frankly, his chances aren't very good. I'm thinking the only chance the Republicans have is Biden not running, and Democrats nominating Harris. I don't even see Harris getting the nomination over other Democrat contenders though.

I don’t think DeSantis running with Trump will help either. It might to a small degree, but people will be voting against Trump in that scenario, and not for DeSantis.

It really is a shame. Here we actually have a candidate that checks virtually every box we want as a Republican Party, and our voters will likely be too blind to see that he’s only one that has a shot at winning. I will certainly vote for Trump if he is the candidate, but if the Republican Party was smart, they would move to DeSantis now.

In a game like this, the margins are all that matter. Trump will not win the margins. DeSantis will… or at least will have a much better shot.

Trump is a lock to win 70% of the WV GOP vote, maybe even more in the primary. Same thing is true in a lot of states where people are more open minded like WV people. It's the places where all the woke people live that's the issue. People are hypocrites and will vote to cut off their own pecker before voting on something that makes sense for the betterment of the country.

Trump is a lock to win 70% of the WV GOP vote, maybe even more in the primary. Same thing is true in a lot of states where people are more open minded like WV people. It's the places where all the woke people live that's the issue. People are hypocrites and will vote to cut off their own pecker before voting on something that makes sense for the betterment of the country.

I heard a guy the other day saying that many Democrats and for sure Independents voted against their own views and econmic viability to just not vote for Trump.

Now, back to DeSantis. He hasn't declared that he is even running. Let's see what he does.

I don’t think DeSantis running with Trump will help either. It might to a small degree, but people will be voting against Trump in that scenario, and not for DeSantis.

It really is a shame. Here we actually have a candidate that checks virtually every box we want as a Republican Party, and our voters will likely be too blind to see that he’s only one that has a shot at winning. I will certainly vote for Trump if he is the candidate, but if the Republican Party was smart, they would move to DeSantis now.

In a game like this, the margins are all that matter. Trump will not win the margins. DeSantis will… or at least will have a much better shot.
I don't think so. I think after 8 years of propaganda even Trump supporters fall for it now

Moving somewhere worse to… own the libs?
has nothing to do with the libs, other than to get away from them. The bigger picture is that their thought is as China gains power the US passport will be less desirable. The US currency will be less desirable. If China moves on Taiwan they is likely to cause major disruption the US and world system. Could be major event like an EMP situation or just a disruption of good and services. A smaller country with dual citizenship allows for a passport orgination from the smaller country. US dollar will be less desirable in let's say Europe and other bigger countries. If USA becomes #2, we are not the most desireable citizen or country in the world or status.

Start listening at the 1710 mark and go to about 2145mark. This is this guys thoughts. he picks Spain or Portugual. The host, Sean Ryan former Seal and CIA, picks Paraquay. They probably lay it better than I am. It is their evac plan. the guest Buetemate was an Air Force officer in the Nuke program and former CIA spy.

PS-if you want to listen to the whole thing it is pretty cool. Part 1 is really good too with this guy

A smaller country with dual citizenship allows for a passport orgination from the smaller country. US dollar will be less desirable in let's say Europe and other bigger countries. If USA becomes #2, we are not the most desireable citizen or country in the world or status.
If the US is #2 then presumably the smaller country will be #80 or so. So how is that better?

You’re aware of my political leanings. Is whatever you linked going to cause me to roll my eyes so hard I crash on my way home? I’ve never heard of these guys; is this some sort of Ben Shapiro nonsense or is there a genuine chance I’ll actually find it interesting?

If the US is #2 then presumably the smaller country will be #80 or so. So how is that better?

You’re aware of my political leanings. Is whatever you linked going to cause me to roll my eyes so hard I crash on my way home? I’ve never heard of these guys; is this some sort of Ben Shapiro nonsense or is there a genuine chance I’ll actually find it interesting?
No, not really. You can just listen to the part that I mentioned. Ryan is a former Navy Seal and CIA operative. He hosts a podcast type show mostly with former war veterans telling their stories. He does some other stuff. The other guy is a guest on a two part show and the part I shared was not political. I would say Ryan probably leans right as do some of his guests. But, most of it is not political. The gues on this actually has some left leanings, probably centrist, but this part was not political. Not a show like Ben Shapiro at all. Mainly a podcast with fromer special ops guys telling their stories. This gues was more about a former CIA spy telling his opinion on current events and the 2nd part was specifically about China.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
has nothing to do with the libs, other than to get away from them. The bigger picture is that their thought is as China gains power the US passport will be less desirable. The US currency will be less desirable. If China moves on Taiwan they is likely to cause major disruption the US and world system. Could be major event like an EMP situation or just a disruption of good and services. A smaller country with dual citizenship allows for a passport orgination from the smaller country. US dollar will be less desirable in let's say Europe and other bigger countries. If USA becomes #2, we are not the most desireable citizen or country in the world or status.

Start listening at the 1710 mark and go to about 2145mark. This is this guys thoughts. he picks Spain or Portugual. The host, Sean Ryan former Seal and CIA, picks Paraquay. They probably lay it better than I am. It is their evac plan. the guest Buetemate was an Air Force officer in the Nuke program and former CIA spy.

PS-if you want to listen to the whole thing it is pretty cool. Part 1 is really good too with this guy
Ok I listened to the part you mentioned (and then some.)

I get where, from his perspective of someone who wants to be able to hop around the globe and experience “perks” where what he says makes sense.

For me or 99% of the population who doesn’t plan a ton of international travel to non-western countries there would be no advantage to having a Spanish or Italian etc passport. Especially none that would make it worth living there 5 years to get one, unless you’re interested in living there anyway.

Reactions: i am herdman
Ok I listened to the part you mentioned (and then some.)

I get where, from his perspective of someone who wants to be able to hop around the globe and experience “perks” where what he says makes sense.

For me or 99% of the population who doesn’t plan a ton of international travel to non-western countries there would be no advantage to having a Spanish or Italian etc passport. Especially none that would make it worth living there 5 years to get one, unless you’re interested in living there anyway.
Not my thing either. It is interesting listening to what people like thst think and act on certain things.

I listened to about half of his take on Ukraine so far and he’s not far off from my thinking. Interesting dude.
That's a 2 part show with him. He's actually an air force academy grad, worked as an air force officer in thr nuclear program, then went to the cia

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT