ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Leaning Toward Sending Controversial Cluster Bombs to Ukraine

Went from the same crowd pushing masks and injection agendas to this. They never cared about Ukraine a decade or 5 years ago. Now let's push forward with this.

Last edited:
Seinfeld Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If the US provides these munitions (want to make a bet at some point Biden caves?) then he’s putting us at odds with the UN

LMAO at a Republican calling cluster bombs "controversial". Yeah, controversial only if you are a pinko hippy pussy.
You think the Washington Post is Republican? "Controversial" is their term (in the headline), not mine. Frankly, I love violence.

Given our posturing over mustard gas on the battlefield, I just figured we'd apply the same logic to other weapons with a high potential for civilian causalities. Especially given we're a member of the UN & we have the ability to shoot missiles with spinning ninja swords on them at individual targets with crazy precision.

Thanks to the leaks, the veil is off. We have soldiers on the ground & we're providing Ukraine with targets, despite what the spokesfolks are saying publicly. If we clusterbomb Russian forces, that's not only a pretty direct act, it puts us against the UN & gives Putin something actually tangible to hold up against us.

LMAO at a Republican calling cluster bombs "controversial". Yeah, controversial only if you are a pinko hippy pussy.
Why does the American left suddenly give a dann about Ukraine? They didn't when thr Russians took Crimea?.

They are already using these, so I don't see the big deal with us giving them more.

Last edited:
You think the Washington Post is Republican? "Controversial" is their term (in the headline), not mine. Frankly, I love violence.

Given our posturing over mustard gas on the battlefield, I just figured we'd apply the same logic to other weapons with a high potential for civilian causalities. Especially given we're a member of the UN & we have the ability to shoot missiles with spinning ninja swords on them at individual targets with crazy precision.

Thanks to the leaks, the veil is off. We have soldiers on the ground & we're providing Ukraine with targets, despite what the spokesfolks are saying publicly. If we clusterbomb Russian forces, that's not only a pretty direct act, it puts us against the UN & gives Putin something actually tangible to hold up against us.
That's a lot of words to tell us you are a hippy pinko commie. I bet you felt sorry for the Arabs too.

Why does the American left suddenly give a dann about Ukraine? They didn't when thr Russians took Crimea?.
And that was a poor decision.

Me, I've always drawn a big fvxkin line around Europe. The sad thing is, Russia could have been part of a united and free Europe, but building an organized-crime state seemed like a better idea to those with the most to gain $$$.

And that was a poor decision.

Me, I've always drawn a big fvxkin line around Europe. The sad thing is, Russia could have been part of a united and free Europe, but building an organized-crime state seemed like a better idea to those with the most to gain $$$.
Ukraine us just going to turn into Korea od Europe. Plus there's a lot of corruption there and some od thst involves our govt people as well.

I just don't feel compelled for a hot war over Ukraine. I don't understand the current love affair with them when just a shirt time ago the average American did not care about Ukraine at all. Nato membership is absurd.

I'm just glad Iraq and Afghanistan were model democracies and free of corruption.

Remember when Democrats were anti war? They don't even know why they support this mess.. they tend to forget their current party leader was knee deep in corruption there.

Oh and the Ukraine counter offensive is stuck.

Conservative idiots concerned about cluster bombs and civilian casualties are the same conservative idiots that suggested we nuke afghanistan.

^^^^Conservative idiots concerned about cluster bombs and civilian casualties are the same conservative idiots that suggested we nuke afghanistan.

We nuked Japan didn't we?

You didn't even give a damn about Ukriane previously. Why now?

You didn't even give a damn about Ukriane previously. Why now?
You said exactly nothing when your WOT lord used cluster bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why are you concerned now? You lying idiot orange jesus serving oath breaking hypocrite putin lover.

Well this isn’t good.
We won’t know who attacks this place, but it’s not going to help things.

You said exactly nothing when your WOT lord used cluster bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why are you concerned now? You lying idiot orange jesus serving oath breaking hypocrite putin lover.
Those were our wars. Ukraine is not our war.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Those were our wars. Ukraine is not our war.
Iraq was NEVER our war. Afghanistan wasn't our war for the last 15 years or so of it. But thanks for bringing them up so I can have yet another opportunity to call you a lying hypocrite oath breaker.

Iraq was NEVER our war. Afghanistan wasn't our war for the last 15 years or so of it. But thanks for bringing them up so I can have yet another opportunity to call you a lying hypocrite oath breaker.
Iraq was our war. Moron. We chose it. Same for Afghanistan you are a real idiot.

And we chose to assist ukraine. You lying imbecile oath breaker
For what reasons? Just sending billions and high tech weapons so we can get drug intoa larger scale war? Some morons think Ukriane should be in NATO? So they can hide their corruption over there? Whar is our strategic reason for it?. Again you probably don't even remember or care when the Russians tool Crimea. Why are we involved in a Russian vs Ukeiane border war to the tunes of billions while the administration is weakening our military here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT