ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Leaning Toward Sending Controversial Cluster Bombs to Ukraine

He has comprehension. Yet another instance when he lied. The full conversation adds the context to the comment.
You're a liar. I asked a question that somehow the oath breaker was able to understand and he replied directly to my question. You're a lying punk. So is oath breaker.

extragreen said:
You're an idiot. Give us a hint. What should any president have done?

i am herdman said:
Well, if he cared and they thought it was such a threat, then Russia was massing troops up months upon months. It wasnt like it was sneak attack. He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.

I don’t know why Greed keeps attempting to convince himself he’s not lying. We can see above he intentionally took the comments out of context. He’s a liar…fully demonstrated in red letters.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
You're a liar. I asked a question that somehow the oath breaker was able to understand and he replied directly to my question. You're a lying punk. So is oath breaker.

extragreen said:
You're an idiot. Give us a hint. What should any president have done?

i am herdman said:
Well, if he cared and they thought it was such a threat, then Russia was massing troops up months upon months. It wasnt like it was sneak attack. He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.
consistently being a lying idiot is no way to go through life. don't you have enough burdens to bear with the sexual deviancy and draft dodging?

I don’t know why Greed keeps attempting to convince himself he’s not lying. We can see above he intentionally took the comments out of context. He’s a liar…fully demonstrated in red letters.
You're too stupid to realize that everyone on the board can read my question and the oath breaker's direct response to the question. Both you and oath breaker are lying idiots.

consistently being a lying idiot is no way to go through life.
I've been telling you that but you insist on doing it anyway. I see you're still looking for someone stupider than yourself...and failing.

You're too stupid to realize that everyone on the board can read my question
You too stupid to read the entire thread and realize the context of the answer as it pertained to your question? You too stupid to ever answer a question your asked? The only thing everyone is doing here is laughing at you.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
You too stupid to read the entire thread and realize the context of the answer as it pertained to your question? You too stupid to ever answer a question your asked? The only thing everyone is doing here is laughing at you.
Wrong. Idiot. You and your slimy ilk do nothing but lie. I've only heard of one person who lies more than the cons on this board and that guy is under 2 criminal indictments. Oath breaker answered the question "what should be done" and you can read his answer in red above. Boots on the ground.

Wrong. Idiot. You and your slimy ilk do nothing but lie. I've only heard of one person who lies more than the cons on this board and that guy is under 2 criminal indictments. Oath breaker answered the question "what should be done" and you can read his answer in red above. Boots on the ground.
I am embarrassed for this idiot. This might be his worst attempt, yet.

The funny thing is he thinks he is clever. I guess that's the reason no one on here or in person takes him seriously. He is just too clever for his own family to have anything to do with him. Heck, his church family needs an extra dose of grace to put up with him and his cult I'm sure charges extra to hook him up to the cans.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You are not including full context and what was written. Foolish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT