ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Leaning Toward Sending Controversial Cluster Bombs to Ukraine

Greed, who gladly sat at home during Vietnam calling others cowards. Always amazing seeing the hick hayseed from Wayne now bragging about going to war with another nuclear capable country.

No way. Nuke his ass. Fire away.
phlegmwad is a lying trumptard. Always.

You're not very bright. Let me say it again and if you need to, have a 4th grader explain my answer...

Unlike oath breakers like you, I'm not willing to let putin determine U S policy.

Surely you can find a 4th grader.

Sounds like you big "brave patriots" found a yellow streak when confronted with someone who can shoot back.
You have your to the most simple minded son of a bitch on this forum.

You're not very bright. Let me say it again and if you need to, have a 4th grader explain my answer...

Unlike oath breakers like you, I'm not willing to let putin determine U S policy.

Sounds like you big "brave patriots" found a yellow streak when confronted with someone who can shoot back.
So you would be for putting US troops in the ground in Ukraine?

You have your to the most simple minded son of a bitch on this forum.

Won't answer the question.

Moron do you understand what would happen if Ukraine becomes part of NATO as you suggested? Do you know what NATO is?
Hey stupid punk oath breaker, it was YOUR suggestion to put boots on the ground in Ukraine a year ago. You lying pathetic trumptard.

Unlike oath keepers like you, I'm not willing to raise my right hand and take the oath. I am a coward who hides behind the frredoms you protected. Thank you herdman and all other Vets on this site for allowing me to be the cowardly asshole that I am.

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
Hey stupid punk oath breaker, it was YOUR suggestion to put boots on the ground in Ukraine a year ago. You lying pathetic trumptard.
Hugggh? I said IF you were ever going to put boots on the ground you had to do before the invasion. IF keyword.

Your boy Mush sat there and watched Russia build up troops for months.

@WVUSerg

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaking punk. I have ZERO respect for turncoats like you who take an oath and then turn their back on that oath.

Hugggh? I said IF you were ever going to put boots on the ground you had to do before the invasion. IF keyword.

Your boy Mush sat there and watched Russia build up troops for months.
You're a LYING trumptard oath breaking punk. Watch...I'll prove it again...

If Mush Biden gave a damn about Ukraine why didn't he do something to deter Russia from invading in the first place? He should have shown some balls if he cared.

You're an idiot. Give us a hint. What should any president have done?

Well, if he cared and they thought it was such a threat, then Russia was massing troops up months upon months. It wasnt like it was sneak attack. He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.
You're a pathetic lying punk.

You're a LYING trumptard oath breaking punk. Watch...I'll prove it again...

You're a pathetic lying punk.
Yehhhh thar showed me moron. That was directed ar Mush. IF MORON. IT STATES IF RIGHT IN THE QUOTE. SHOWING THE ICOMPETENCE OF MUSH AND HYPOCRITES YOUR SIDE IS

If you idiot

Reading comprehension isn’t your thing is it?
You’re not lying…you’re just stupid. It’s easy to read this and see the suggestion was IF Biden cared before the Russians invaded….

Keep trying inbred.
You are ALWAYS a lying idiot trumptard and punk. The "if" is irrelevant you moron, the oath breaker is flat out stating the correct thing to do is...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.

Yehhhh thar showed me moron. That was directed ar Mush. IF MORON. IT STATES IF RIGHT IN THE QUOTE. SHOWING THE ICOMPETENCE OF MUSH AND HYPOCRITES YOUR SIDE IS

If you idiot
You are ALWAYS a lying idiot trumptard and punk. The "if" is irrelevant you moron, the oath breaker is flat out stating the correct thing to do is...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.

Show the first part of the paragraph , liar.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Show the first part of the paragraph , liar.
You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. The IF is irrelevant just like I said. YOUR advice was biden should have...

You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. The IF is irrelevant just like I said. YOUR advice was biden should have...

If Mush Biden gave a damn about Ukraine why didn't he do something to deter Russia from invading in the first place? He should have shown some balls if he cared.

If he had taken YOUR stupid oath breaking trumptardian advice, here's what he would have done...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.

If he had taken YOUR stupid oath breaking trumptardian advice, here's what he would have done...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.
no, i was showing Mush Biden's incompetence and hyprocrisy.

why did Russia invade when mush was president?

You're a bare faced habitual lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. You plainly stated the following and it is a QUOTE from your post...

And NOW, you IDIOT, you're advising the exact opposite. Two-faced punk.

why did Russia invade when mush was president?
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
You're a bare faced habitual lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. You plainly stated the following and it is a QUOTE from your post...

^^idiot commy draft dodger suddenly an expert on military strategy^^

Seriously. You're retarded aren't you? Read the thread again. ALL OF IT. He was suggesting "boots on the ground" prior to invasion ("russians at the border") IF MUSH cared. (which we know he really doesn't)

Keep trying inbred.

you are twisting the quote, liar!

Seriously. You're retarded aren't you? Read the thread again. ALL OF IT. He was suggesting "boots on the ground" prior to invasion ("russians at the border") IF MUSH cared. (which we know he really doesn't)

Keep trying inbred.
You're an idiot phlegmwad.

you are twisting the quote, liar!
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker.

The "if" is irrelevant you moron, you are flat out stating the correct thing to do is...

You're a lying trumptard oath breaker.

The "if" is irrelevant you moron, you are flat out stating the correct thing to do is...

you are leaving out an entire part of the post, liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT