ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Leaning Toward Sending Controversial Cluster Bombs to Ukraine

You're an idiot phlegmwad.

You are ALWAYS a lying idiot trumptard and punk. The "if" is irrelevant you moron, the oath breaker is flat out stating the correct thing to do is...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.
The “if” isn’t irrelevant considering the context of the entire comment he made. Seriously, you’re an idiot and a liar, inbred.

His suggestion was IF you’re going to have “boots on the ground” it needed to be BEFORE Russia invaded.

Try again

The “if” isn’t irrelevant considering the context of the entire comment he made. Seriously, you’re an idiot and a liar, inbred.

His suggestion was IF you’re going to have “boots on the ground” it needed to be BEFORE Russia invaded.

Try again
Thank you. Exactly!!!!!! As I have stated.

EG, take 20 mins or so and listen to this.

be more open minded at the complexity of Ukraine. He expalins it pretty well and balanced.

you are leaving out an entire part of the post, liar.
It's irrelevant, you lying trumptard oath breaker punk.

I'm not making stuff up like you do, punk. I am QUOTING what you actually said. And now you, liar, and your liar friends want us to believe you didn't actually say what you said. Idiot.

Try again
You're a lying idiot retard punk. The "if" is absolutely irrelevant, moron.

If you don't want to look like an idiot, you should stop lying .
See^^^. The "if'' is irrelevant. You lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot retard punk. The "if" is absolutely irrelevant, moron.

If you don't want to look like an idiot, you should stop lying .
See^^^. The "if'' is irrelevant. You lying idiot.
The only person looking like an idiot and a liar in this thread is you. You are intentionally misrepresenting what the entire quote actually said.

It is clear what Herdman is suggesting. If Biden cared, boots would be on the ground when Russia troops were building up at the border (aka BEFORE THE INVASION). You lied. Why? Why do you want us in a war with Russia?

It's irrelevant, you lying trumptard oath breaker punk.

I'm not making stuff up like you do, punk. I am QUOTING what you actually said. And now you, liar, and your liar friends want us to believe you didn't actually say what you said. Idiot.
liar

Reactions: 19MU88
The only person looking like an idiot and a liar in this thread is you. You are intentionally misrepresenting what the entire quote actually said.

It is clear what Herdman is suggesting. If Biden cared, boots would be on the ground when Russia troops were building up at the border (aka BEFORE THE INVASION). You lied. Why? Why do you want us in a war with Russia?
No. You're just stupid and I'm not. I asked the oath breaker "What should any president have done?"
Here's his answer you stupid lying phlegmwad...

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.

1898d821cba9682e843c7e4a86a2aa2b_w200.gif

No. They're not stupider than you. Keep looking.

No. You're just stupid and I'm not. I asked the oath breaker "What should any president have done?"

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.
Post the entire thread and quote. Context matters.

you are making stuff up again and not showing the full quote in context. Liar.

Post the entire thread and quote. Context matters.

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls0 and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.

He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls0 and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some.
Post the entire comment liar.

If Mush Biden gave a damn about Ukraine why didn't he do something to deter Russia from invading in the first place? He should have shown some balls if he cared.

Well, if he cared and they thought it was such a threat, then Russia was massing troops up months upon months. It wasnt like it was sneak attack. He should have sent a division of men to Poland or hell show some real balls and pu them in Ukraine and said come and get some. We dare you.

So, for one, if he was going to deter he should have done it early on. He didn't. He missed his chance. The time for deterence was before they ever invaded.

I said if he cared so much and he was slow to react. If he wanted to show balls and was worried about Ukraine he should have manned up and done it.

Oh, some more more money to Ukraine in 2021. How did that work out?

If you are going to deter you deter early on and you do it with a show of force. If Ukraine were so important why didn't he do it? Wasn't a sneak attack. Not even like Pearl Harbor or even the first Gulf War.

We all sat there and watched it. If Ukraine were so vital why didn't the USA nut up and commit a big show of force?

Follow me here. If Biden thought it was that important(others as well) why didn't they man up and send a show of force to Europe, a real show of force. That is the question. If you want to deter then why not deter?

Boots on the ground could have beeen major boots on the ground in Poland or hell Ukraine if you really wanted to show balls. Not a token force that went over there and "trained for a bit."

He didn't do jack all of 2022, even him getting funding was slow. IF they thought it was so important he could have sent a division of men and more and said don't do it. THey are just writing checks at will now.

If yoiu want to stop something the best way is to deter. He didn't do much for a year.

It is clear what Herdman is suggesting. If Biden cared, boots would be on the ground when Russia troops were building up at the border (aka BEFORE THE INVASION). You lied.
Yes. It is as I said. It was clear what Herdman was suggesting. You intentionally misrepresented what Herdman was saying. IF BIDEN CARED...BEFORE THE INVASION...BOOTS ON THE GROUND AS A DETERENCE TO INVASION.

Take your lies somewhere else.

Reactions: i am herdman
Tiffany Trump says hello...hahaa
But when Ivanka decided to head to the sidelines this presidential run, Tiffany saw a chance to jump in,” they added. “Now, for the first time in her life, she’s feeling needed, wanted and truly loved by her father.”

You say hello to Tiffany. Idiot.

Yes. It is as I said. It was clear what Herdman was suggesting. You intentionally misrepresented what Herdman was saying. IF BIDEN CARED...BEFORE THE INVASION...BOOTS ON THE GROUND AS A DETERENCE TO INVASION.

Take your lies somewhere else.
You're an idiot and liar, phlegmwad. Look at red letters you posted above. Yep, boots on the ground.

Take your stupid somewhere else.

But when Ivanka decided to head to the sidelines this presidential run, Tiffany saw a chance to jump in,” they added. “Now, for the first time in her life, she’s feeling needed, wanted and truly loved by her father.”

Wow family stuff. Seems like they made good. You got caught making shit up

Who added? Is this a direct quote from Tiffany or another third party hearsay that you are fond of?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT