ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Poll Numbers Have To Bottom Out Sometime

Media bias exists no doubt ..but it's not all media bias. Imagine if Biden claimed no one from his campaign had contact with Russians only to find out later his staff met with Russians at his office....and turns out the Ruskies assisted Biden in his election!

Thousands of lies, stupid tweets and governing by insults....a lot of Trump's press was earned.
This aged well

Oh they are plummeting. Looks like most independents and some democrats are finally figuring this out. Soon, the only supporters left will be the stupidest of the stupid......like Greed etc

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oh they are plummeting. Looks like most independents and some democrats are finally figuring this out. Soon, the only supporters left will be the stupidest of the stupid......like Greed etc
You're a lying idiot.

A new Harvard CAPS-Harris poll states that 71% of Americans don't want Biden to seek reelection. But unless he dies, he's running again. His handlers are making a lot of structural moves that will prevent other dems from having a shot at upending him.

A new Harvard CAPS-Harris poll states that 71% of Americans don't want Biden to seek reelection. But unless he dies, he's running again. His handlers are making a lot of structural moves that will prevent other dems from having a shot at upending him.
Seems like the Dems know they don't stand a chance with this vegetable still being the face of their party in 2024.

I think they have already started telling their media (not a typo, the US media is exclusive property of the Dem party) to start criticizing Mush.

I honestly didn't think Biden would continue to sink in the polls like he has, especially after Roe got overturned. But he has. He actually got a small bump after the decision but it quickly dropped back down (& I do mean quickly.)

According to FiveThirtyEight, Biden's approval rating is now at 38%. I'd say he'll get a nice bump if/when Trump announces as a leftist defense mechanism. Even though the last month or two his numbers have been lower than his predecessor, be interesting to see how low they go after the midterms.

01G7C4TGMXF4CZ3Q23Y5QPCXBM.jpeg

FiveThirtyEight has Biden's approval at 37% The longer Trump holds off announcing his candidacy, the worse Biden does in the polls

well at least you guys have provided enough information that Greed gave up and ran away.

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2
well at least you guys have provided enough information that Greed gave up and ran away.
Let's see who runs away. How about a perma ban bet....if your orange jesus gets elected for president in the general election I will permanently leave this board. If your orange jesus loses in the general election you will permanently and immediately leave this board.

Let's see who runs away. How about a perma ban bet....if your orange jesus gets elected for president in the general election I will permanently leave this board. If your orange jesus loses in the general election you will permanently and immediately leave this board.
has he even declared he is running. my goodness you have TDS bad. Joe Biden is the current President and he's terrible at his job. With all the election fraud used by your side, I'd have to really think about a wager but in any case let's wait and see if Mush is still alive or in office by election time, and then see who is running against him or the whore if it's Kamala.

Reactions: mlblack16.
has he even declared he is running. my goodness you have TDS bad. Joe Biden is the current President and he's terrible at his job. With all the election fraud used by your side, I'd have to really think about a wager but in any case let's wait and see if Mush is still alive or in office by election time, and then see who is running against him or the whore if it's Kamala.
^^^^prime example of someone running away^^^

Ysve9oN.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT